Should communications devices be provided by the government? They're necessary to exist in modern society

Should communications devices be provided by the government? They're necessary to exist in modern society.

Haven't heard from Dobson in years.
Is that fat faggot still alive?

>stealing pictures of Big Ben

There are communication devices that cost less than a dollar. You could prolly get some old as fuck nokia that can probably kill a man for a few bucks but you dont want that. You want a 6 core 2 ghz phone that supports as many retarded apps of a particular brand that makes you look cool.

I think itd be neat to have phones given to everyone that doesnt have one, but where do you draw the line on what a phone is nowdays.

>There are more people with the thing that is older than the thing that is newer

>iPhone 4

I'm using ancient technology compared to that because I'm not a retard who spends money on unnecessary things.

something that is able to send and receive calls, as well as text. That's it.

And with the price of technology now, it's completely feasible to make an extremely long lasting phone capable of doing just that for under $10/ea

really makes you think

I don't know to be honest.

But what I do know is that you will reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>using smartphones

It's not the goverments responsibility to go around handing out iphones you dumb fuck. A smartphone is a want not a need

>Gib free stuff plx goverment

This guy definitely voted Bernie.

Yeah definitely. But the person in the OP certainly isnt satisfied with a 10 euro / dollar phone, because he wants the new iphone or hes unhappy.

Why is your answer to something costing too much ALWAYS make the government pay for it.

Dude WE are the government, the government as a body doesn't produce anything and thus doesn't have any money of it's own. The government is a parasite.

The correct answer is to MAKE IT CHEAPER. Increase competition.

Making the government pay for it just hides the cost in the form of government debt that someday someone will have to pay for [us].

Fucktards like you is the reason Greeks live in abject poverty which is where we will live in 20 yrs.

Go fuck yourself.

If you are still using the iPhone 4 why do you need a new one? The basic functions still work. Our overly consumeristic culture that makes people feel entitled to each years "new" made in China version of their favorite toy is fucking dumb.

>Dobson

id still be using an 8 year old shit phone if I could. dunno why everyone bothers to get new ones at all

Fuck communism

Exactly, you can get a smartphone that can do almost everything an iphone can for less than $100. Yet people still buy the iphone because it has an apple on the back.

They already are provided by the government dumbass. I spent 3 years handing out brick phones to people on Food Stamps and Medicaid.

>iPhone 4
What? What are you missing besides some new apps? lol

>Buys overprices iShit
>Acts surprised when iShit keeps being overpriced
lel.

>First world problems

>necessary
know how i know youre beta nufagit?

There are plenty of $20-$40 cell phones that let you text and talk to your heart's content. Smartphones are a luxury item.

Nah m8 i use my iphone se for work all the ti
i work mostly on the road providing services in IT

>something that is able to send and receive calls, as well as text. That's it.

FreedomPop has sales all the time where they'll sell an older phone with a sim, and a lifetime of FREEEEEEEE fucking cell service (limited time, limited data, but it's fucking free) for like $9.95. I've bought quite a few of them that I use for "emergency phones" in our fleet vehicles.

Fuck lazy ass niggers. That's half a dick you need to suck to afford a decent little Android smart phone.

STFU Daquan...

next you will demand Nike Air Lebron Jumper nigger shoes because your EBT cant be used to buy them...