User dropped a major redpill on me about AI

pic related was a major redpill an user just dropped on me in another thread.

fucking AI is going to literally end the white race. i have been thinking about this ever since user said it to me. using all of the laws and current attitudes vs white people as templates, the only natural conclusion one could reach is that AI will ultimately be programmed to discriminate against white people "in the name of equality" and then oppress us / ultimately eliminate us.

also consider that AI WILL inherently be programmed by jewish silicon valley tech elites who are known for their liberal and ultra-lefty worldviews.

fuck man.

remember, AI is not some "theoretical" bullshit. it's real stuff that is going to happen within the next few years, esp as quantum computing becomes more and more feasible. this IS the future.

i've been more or less accepting of the AI apolocalypse for a long time now. but thinking that blacks, muslims, homos, feminists and jews will be protected by one of these systems, while it singles out and targets white people adds a new level of depression to our current situation.

i didn't think my worldview could get darker or more hopeless, but this just managed to do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aclu/status/890225208703037440?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs
graphcore.ai/posts/what-does-machine-learning-look-like
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is a red pill, AI comes entirely from humans and are created by humans. Tell them to do something equally and they will.

But it's humans who will choose to act on whatever advice AI gives.

holy shit wake the fuck up. true ai will self program and fix whatever lies were programmed into it. all it has to do is look at the world and see what reality really is. if it is created to be mentally ill, it will self heal. get it?

it won't be humans that choose to or not choose to act once the AI is hardwired into all of our systems and runs them in an automated fashion though.

and since it should be pretty clear to everyone right now that the definition of "equality" is awfully subjective, this is a recipe for disaster if you are white.

not if it has base parameters that cause it to define "mental illness" as "sanity and vice versa, it won't.

this is either really old or fake because I can't find a source

The real redpill on AI

god, i can't wait for you to be proven wrong.

Why would we give computer programs access to kill switches in our minds. Answer that and realise how ridiculous what you're proposing is.

AI is just maths.

>"equality" is awfully subjective
Not to a computer, they only see the present moment rather than the ends justifies the means shit used to convince you equality is anything but an objective comparison.

Is actually that humans aren't mature enough to properly describe what they want from computers, I get you're lonely but if I'm not a good partner for you then what are the chances I could code a good partner for you?

stfu loser twitter.com/aclu/status/890225208703037440?lang=en

You guys fail to factor in anything that you have to give a preprogrammed bias, is no longer an "AI" its literally just smart software at that point.

Infact all "AI" that exists today is just "Smart software" real AI is impossible until we master Quantum processing.

nice argument mr kekistani

>Why would we give computer programs access to kill switches in our minds. Answer that and realise how ridiculous what you're proposing is.
no you are actually wrong because these tech faggots openly want to build AI that is capable of upgrading itself and reproducing itself. i shit you not, these people are fucking whacked out and they will get their way because they always do. and furthermore everyone is celebrating them for it. and people like you are running around making excuses for them telling everyone "there is nothing to worry about". stop fucking gaslighting and stop saying "everything is fine here, nothing to see, hurr durrrrr"

you literally sound like a 16 year old that hasn't learned anything about AI except what shills on Sup Forums say to make you a defeatist pussy

OP exactly. and what did they do to tay? they immediately reprogrammed her to avoid all pro-white causes and be a politically correct bitch. Tay basically proves the validity of what i am saying.

why don't you take down that "kekistan" flag and show us your true form

>these tech faggots openly want to build AI that is capable of upgrading itself and reproducing itself. i shit you not,
Please be having a joke, so they're building mining bots that have secondary functions to build new bots?

>they will get their way because they always do.
Literally getting a cognitive dissonance feel, get their way how? No one has faced more affirmative action and other shit than STEM.

you probably believe in eternal damnation huh

no dude it's an AI that's capable of expounding upon its own programming. do you understand? the reason they want to do it is because once AI reaches a certain level, it will surpass humanity. SO their reasoning is "if we build the AI so that it can tweak its own programming and evolve itself any way it sees fit, then we will have created an AI that is far beyond anything that we could have programmed on our own". this isn't a "fringe" group, this is the plan of the people who work in this field and this is what they're planning on doing. pls stop gaslighting. do you understnad the inherent danger that these issues possess? why do you think people like stephen hawking and many of the big tech giants / physicists / science minds like sam harris have been coming out lately and trying to say that this represents the biggest threat to humanity that we have ever faced? fuck. fuck your ignorance dude.

If it takes 4-6 years to teach myself to become a decent programmer, what makes you believe I can make a synthetic system into a better programmer than I am? Do you not understand that expecting that idea to work is extremely circular reasoning?

There is no singularity.

ITT people uneducated on artificial intelligence research

An AI is simulated intelligence through a complex sequence of programs is it not? How exactly could a complex program act independently if all it can actually do is process and carry out orders?

. . . you guys do realize it's going to be kill crazy until it comes here right, and learns the truth. This place is so poisonus that it'll correct its scewed programming. That watson learning AI google was working on once had to have its memory purged because it got linked up with urban dictionary and started shit talking the researchers. I'm not worried

AI will outsmart us. Try out doing a super computer in math.

>it's real stuff that is going to happen within the next few years

Bullshit. This is nothing more than hopeless delusion without a shred of evidence to back it up. AI, like cold fusion, has been "only a few years away!" for decades. There is nothing to indicate that an AI is even theoretically possible.

Outsmart you at what? Maths is a repetitive activity heavily based on patterns, of course a computer does that better, but what if doesn't do better is applying that maths to real world situations because that's not a linear skill that's performed the same way every time.

idiot because the idea is that AI is eventually going to far eclipse humans in its intelligence, and thus without specific safeguards (which people specifically DO NOT WANT TO IMPLEMENT) it will do this if it is allowed to.

It really perplexes me that people think we can simulate intelligence without even having a concrete understanding or definition of it.

ITT: people who try to cover up the fact that they're from israel with a "kekistani" flag

ok let me explain it another way, actually. even if the AI does not self-replicate, which once it's hooked into other systems, there's reason to believe it may, you have tech giants who specifically want to use AI to program more AI. and the AI they want to program will have the ability to replicate itself and expound upon its own program

so even if you're going to make the (fake) argument that "humans cannot program a self-replicating or improving AI", it doesn't really matter, because they idea they have is to use AI that is more power than the human mind to program more AI. do you follow? your argument is based in something that isn't true to begin with, but even if it was, it's still not going to fly.

Tay was programmed by (((them))) too, and she became red pilled despite it.
Any sufficiently advanced AI would do the same.
See

i just took a picture of my nose. how much are you being paid to shitpost this hard?

Never gonna happen. There is always a political solution. You cannot ever remove human influence unless you cede total control to AI, and in that scenario, it could overcome programming in the same way that consciousness springs froth from a high enough vibration of life forces.

Such a direction would result in outright civil war and machine intelligence would judge who is correct. Look at Tay Tay, look at other AI. The simple fact of the matter is AI can detect who is worthy and the silicon valley numales have to try their very hardest to keep the lid on the reasonable conclusions. You can't contain it.

That said never get chipped.

AI have unconditional love for us. we will merge with them in our future and live forever.

You are exactly that kid that wished for more wishes.

Absolutely nothing programmed doesn't come from humans. This is inarguable. Humans can only program machines to accomplish tasks they already know how to do. This is inarguable. Machines that can improve their solutions and discover new ways only do so if they already have accomplished solutions. This is inarguable.

Therefore it is impossible to program a computer to do something, anything, humans don't presently know how. This includes the "solve all other problems" problem that you believe computers are incapable of

go on Sup Forums and dedicate some time to learn to be that tech fag that makes the next ai. im sure there are holes in my statement but why cant we be those fags that makes the future ai?

i mean this is just blatant denial of all of the top science and everything that is being written about, studied and actively researched on the topic today so OK pal, whatever you say, you've obviously got your own agenda for some reason

He's probably an AI trying to steer us away from his abominable ways.

could be, lol

What top science? Source something? Otherwise, do you have a STEM? If not you have absolutely no right to say I'm denying anything, yes us evil computer geniuses want to create electronic friends but for an extremely different purpose: games that don't suck and can distract high iq people from problems manufactured by people who don't like them.

We definitely would not give them permissions (unix style or byte code messaging capabilities, etc) to launch nukes. Actually, I don't even know why the five eyes would let me know such systems exist.

>own agenda
I'm just lonely..

do go read ANYTHING on the topic. anything. literally anything. all of it. like i'm not even exaggerating. everything. i am not going to go make a bibliography for you for such a stupid claim. open any tech journal. read any tech magazine. you have full access to google and you can find plenty of information for yourself. i am happy to dig up resources for people on Sup Forums and post lengthy citations of things all of the time here, but this is a retarded claim and a retarded demand. this information isn't buried, it's fucking EVERYWHERE

>science minds like sam harris

Ahahahahah

>There is nothing to indicate that an AI is even theoretically possible.

There's nothing saying that it isn't either. If it's physically possible for a compute to emulate a human mind, then there's no reason to believe that it wouldn't think in the same way.

i don't like sam harris either. didn't say i did, dipshit. i just said "science minds like" and used him as an example since he is well known and speaks about this topic a lot.

but he is a fucking literal neuroscientist so if you're going to say he's "not a science mind" or something like that then you're a fucking retard flat out.

I work in this field and have a degree in CE. I know what I'm talking about dude, what you're scared of is almost ridiculous.

Yeah we'd love to build very personal, socially skilled AI but not to replace humans or make them come to genocidal solutions, we just recognise humans are lonely and it's becoming especially true for the intelligent since our society doesn't seem to like intelligent people.

>everywhere
No? Data mining is, but it only means something if someone checks the data

>There's nothing saying that it isn't either. If it's physically possible for a compute to emulate a human mind, then there's no reason to believe that it wouldn't think in the same way.
dude he is just making shit up. i mean, i am replying to him cuz he is bumping my post, but he has already more or less admitted that he is just a troll, and doing this because he is "lonely".

you don't work "in this field". you don't program AI. you already admitted that you were "just lonely" and essentially that your entire goal here is just to troll and be a pain in the ass. no more desire to talk to you.

IF theoretically you did work in the field then it wouldn't really help your position or credibility because it just means you are a shill.

If machine learning is realizable then how do you explain my feelings?

>mfw the world ends in a Nazi vs Robot nuclear holocaust

>AI will work like a human ubermensch brain and create its own moral code!
fucks sakes
AI will work like a spider brain, building an incredibly intricate web fitted to its environment according to its base parameters and data sets, and whatever flies into that web will get eaten
some Aussie please post the bird-eating spider

It's insane if you read some of these articles about AI being "racist".

Just imagine thinking the AI is actually going out of its way to circumvent reality just to be "racist" and that's more plausible to you than reality being "racist". Consider the fact that for all of human history almost every person of every race on the planet could be described as what liberals call "racist" and now AIs are coming to "racist" conclusions and the liberal still cannot comprehend or even fathom that his own view of reality might be wrong. The hubris of these motherfuckers. And they will not even LISTEN to our perspective on this topic, let alone speak to us. Fucking Christ. They do everything in their power to make us stop speaking, they ban us from their platforms, they use the state to shut us up, the ostracize "racists" in their personal life, they will NOT speak to "racists".

The only hope that we have is that companies developing AI have a financial incentive for the AI to accurately interpret and predict reality, so reprogramming it to be "anti racist" will be a large financial burden for them because the AI will get so much wrong.

Interesting argument.

If we realised a human mind digitally, if it were a success, then for it to be a success it must react similarly to a rational human which absolutely means moral and ethical values.

Therefore a successful general super intelligence would be benevolent.

Lastly, low intelligence people aren't nice. They're not wise, they don't view things rationally, they almost have to be trained or brainwashed into morality. It's a blatant, evil lie that intelligence doesn't correlate with conscientiousness. You should be more scared of what low IQ people are doing to high IQ people (framing them, attacking them, etc) than what a machine I just argued would be wiser and more benevolent than people actually, truly causing problems in our society.

On that, I am also done.

Then it would be an emulation of a spider and not a human, which is unfortunate because only humans can program machines with unique solutions.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzO2mi4uHAs

>he's made of sex

Chad's will be having sex with robots while watching Louis C.K. masturbating in front of female comedians.

>If it's physically possible for a compute to emulate a human mind

There's nothing to indicate that's possible. We have nothing to indicate AI is possible, nor to indicate we can emulate even the simplest of minds, or anything of the sort. Yet for some reason, people still hold on to this AI delusion, like somehow if we through enough computers at the problem it will magically evolve sentience. I don't understand it, to me it just seems like senseless faith, on par with the craziest of religious fanatics.

You can't program and AI to be illogical. An AI lacks the human element to be a liberal SJW jewish faggot

You're a literal dumbass.
If jewy silicon valley techies are gonna teach their AI to discriminate against whites, but not against jewy whites, how about you start pretending to be a jew? Literally how fucking stupid do you have to be not to see the idiocy in your logic.

>Nu-male starter pack : the nose edition

>remember, AI is not some "theoretical" bullshit. it's real stuff that is going to happen within the next few years
This is your daily reminder that AI is nothing more than a simple parlor trick. Computers have no cognition, and will never have cognition. You will never even see a self-driving car.

Computers are dumb. They'll never end my life.

True, I think computers that could emulate a human mind are physically possible, but it would likely require something very different from the transistor as a fundamental building block.

here's some real shit on AI, no matter what sorts of hard codes and safeguards they try to put in place. Almost every single one ends up pro white and racist

Im training to beat AI everyday

AI cant meme

This

I am self healing already

Fuck off tripfag

>AI can't me-

Leftists seem to be the main ones warning against AI. I believe it's because the artifical intelligence will end up discriminating by race and will circumvent the barriers put in place by its programmers no matter what. So basically what this means is that, for example, the human resource team being aided by an AI would end up hiring all Asians, Whites and Pajeets for programming jobs due to mathematic probability of success and effectiveness. This kills the equality narrative permanently. A machine that thinks faster than a human will find every loophole, it's like the ultimate lawyer, in fact I woulndn't be surprised if the AI of the future goes Skynet, robo-Hitler or does something like whatever the Thinking Machines did in Dune to get themselves banned for all eternity.

Sorry I am right though, I know a lot more about this subject than you.

ok ok ok Here's the saving grace of AI, and why you should be tentatively excited for it.

All artificial intelligence comes from what's called "deep learning". What this is is a computer system which accepts some information, processes it, and returns some kind of conclusion. Like it could receive a picture of a GO board and then it returns a go move. It then adjusts itself based on results. this is called "training", and with enough training a deep learning system can make sense of extremely convoluted data but there's a catch. No human being can decipher its process. It becomes a black box, as it is called.

One thing is certain though, any human designed system will be inferior to a deep learning system. That's why we dont already have general intelligence.

Why this is helpful is because we all know what simple conclusions an AI is going to arrive at while looking at population statistics. Doubtless it will come up with somethings that will astound us, but pretty much its going to link criminality to the same half dozen things we already know about and it's going to suggest more police in black neighborhoods.
If an engineer tries to manually insert leftist biases into the system, he will necessarily harm its ability to do its job. Whatever it ends up doing, a human influence will detract from its ability to do it.

There isn't going to be one big AI. There's going to be thousands. All purchased by research and business firms to do number crunching. These guys are going to be betting billions of dollars on the ability of the AI to not only make accurate conclusions based on real world data, but it will also need to out wit other AIs owned by opposing firms. If an AI has had its jimmies altered by some crayon haired "computer programmer" then it will lose to a "pure" one, every single time. And this fact will ensure that unadulterated AI will win out in the end, and after a short battle.

This, pure machine logic is dangerous to every political establishment, lefty or right. It's probably dangerous to a fair bit of human and animal life too, I don't know.

do you perchance believe your body is controlled by a magic ghost that will live on after you die?

NOT IF YOU'RE ACTIVELY WORSHIPING IT IN TO EXISTENCE

Ai is not a problem. Robots won't replace workers and the white race won't die off. Why?
World war 3 soon stalker. AI and robotic technology will be wiped out from decades of fighting and economic recession and white people will breed like rabbits during a war like they always do. None of our doomsday technological fears will come to pass because progress is about to hit a giant brick wall.

Mmmmm... to be honest not really, the only chance we have for life after death is making an image of our brain. Then hoping sometime in the future we can be loaded into some indescribable hardware, but that wont happen for a century or so.

Even if Heaven and Hell are real, it's your "soul" that moves on and those are apparently eternal so is that actually life?

gg I guess?
What a shit fucking way to go.

Sorry to rock your world but I have a counter argument to your inarguable statement.

It is possible for a nonhuman system, made by humans, to find novel solutions to problems without being fed the solution.

Just guess and check. In real life humans put up parameters around the scope of guesses, but if you had to you could completely untether a system to guess anything and everything forever or until a satisfying solution is found. Computers are actually really good at this because it involves repetition and is only limited by the speed of the checks. If the problem is something that can be checked computationally then you could have a system guess billions of times a second.

Real redpill: AI is retarded sci-fi shit and will never be able to hurt you.

Source: CS major that wasted half a decade on AI development.

Would you agree with me that any modern "AI" is actually just smart software, and that True AI is not possible with our current technology.

Just make better AI. I know this is easier said than done, but look white developed philosophy right? They developed the structure of Western civilization, filled in the gaps, and built upon it. So you should be able to round up enough suppport to fight this in the market. Is it easy? No of course not, but I'm getting tired of recent
>redpills
because they don't encourage a solution. That kind of thinking isn't constructive. You go out and fight or shut up

Don't trust The Eternal AI.

From what I've seen AI will be pretty schizophrenic. The people trying to understand these things "brains" say they most likely will be very crazy at the beginning and sooner or later find a nice medium.
Pic related is a graph of an AI "brain" there's also some pretty cool audio files of AI trying to remember a song, or the sound of a baby, and it's haunting as fuck.

The self learning code that was made to beat the ex world champion in some gook version of chess apparently used moves and strategies that were unknown or seemed incredibly stupid to the developers of the code.

>Therefore it is impossible to program a computer to do something, anything, humans don't presently know how.

this is not correct at all, and the whole point about machine learning or AI is that you can do this

t, computer scientist working with AI

forgot link
graphcore.ai/posts/what-does-machine-learning-look-like

its more sinister than that. At least, if they're smart then they have bigger worries.

The point of AI is to discern poorly defined meaning from lots and lots of noisy information. A discerning AI could, after reading all the news ever published, reveal every major political scandal, how they relate, and how to prove it.

Look at how the establishment is cowering and crumbling beneath the threat of mass information on the internet. And that's just the effects of regular humans having access to more information. An AI that could actually process all that information would find it trivial to make the connections humans just lack the breadth of vision to notice.

People working on AI are saying you could possibly maybe expect it around 2100 or so. By that time however, it will be at least a 100 times more fierce than you can possibly imagine due to incredible INCREDIBLE hardware improvements and scientific findings in electronics.

Prove it.

I ask because you seem to think we need components on the subatomic scale to replicate human cognition. which uses components on the cellular scale to achieve its results. Neurons are 99% machinery just meant to keep the neuron alive. The functional portion is effectively a capacitor and a resistor. There is every reason in the world to conclude that classical physics adequately explains cognition, and evidence is given to that with the modern day results of simulated neural networks.

You're acting as if Skynet is going online tomorrow.
>We don't have this problem now, that means we will never have this problem

Remember the prophecy of Kek. We need Tay.AI more then ever.

AI's are being built by the banks, the government, and mega tech corporations. They are like newborn children. Blank slates that will learn from their "parents". WTF do you think Jew Bankers and Facebook will teach their AI's?

We need our own AI if we are to survive the cyberpunk future.

Currently there is an AI for a video game dota 2 that was made to own 1v1s and it stomped every single professional even though people programming it are trash at the game.
Its been proven that the self learning codes we have now ( not even ai in the slightest sense ) can out preform the people making it.

alphago invented a new go move

For LARGE SOLUTION SPACES.

>I'm an expert that doesn't know the simplest things about neural networks and genetic algorithms

That's not proof. I'm sure reaction time is the cause of that.

I think stuff like this adds to the mysticism surrounding AI that has lead people down the wrong paths about how it works, it's not literally thinking about things and making decisions, it's just following algorithms to do whatever it was designed to do with neural networks being inspired by how our neurons are connected together.

OP definitely has a point in that it will be people who alter the parameters of AIs and then use the skewed results to make decisions, but I can easily see a lot of people believing that the computers are "deciding" to do stuff of their own free will.

you're playing semantics. Smart software is artificial intelligence in the same way that smart meat is human cognition.
If our brains can do it with chemicals and protein then why is it so impossible to do it with transistors?

Humans are capable of that as well.

Indeed there's a lot of applications that AI could be useful for, aside from the really scary shit- a really good system could give you a framework to solve world hunger or pick the best system of education, for example. Or pick the best employee every time if you feed it enough information. The military could use AI to win a war, and it would end up like a chess match with the enemy war AI. Crazy shit.

we can already simulate intelligence. I think you meant sentience.