What's up with all the wigger girls

I'm not seeing this so much in real life, but online, jesus christ.
So many white girls are calling themselves queens, talking about how they twerk and their friends be trippin.
How hot their "bae" and "boo" is etc.
Just embarrassingly accurate nigger language.

It seems to be especially prevalent in the UK.
Wtf happened

And oh btw, i am a Indian South African & i am enjoying the Blacking of white Boer females out here. These local White south african slags are already addicted to the Zulu & Xhosa BBC lol

Its like that here in America. Most white girls listen to rap and talk like niggers.

How does it feel to know that their race is good for nothing other than some sexual deviance/degeneracy?
Blacks are literally the equivalent of biological dildos (that also happen to chimp out and beat their owner up every now and then).

Yes, I would think they're niggers, but then every now and then they drop a word like "appreciate" or a phrase like "sense of humor" and I go "wait a minute... you're not black are you?"
And nope, turns out they are not.
They just speak like they are.

It's because modern white boys appear weak and so they want to make themselves available to stronger black boys.

When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horse.

Goeie more my broeders. This is now a Proudly South African thread. So what shall we tslk about my chinas

>calling yourself 'queen' is a black thing
WE

what about when one horse has a space ship that can take him to the moon and another horse drinks straight out of the ass of a cow?

the horse with the biggest dick win.

Dude that is not an achievement lol.
The nerdiest white guys I know could walk into a black club and leave with 3 negresses hanging off them.

WUZ

>french culture
now theres a meme

I suppose the stronger horse will then start having hot sex with all the females, while the other autistic horse is galloping around on the surface of the moon looking like an idiot

Well that's great you can name the greatest and lowest thing each race has to offer.

But teenage white girls aren't choosing a mate based on the greatest and lowest achievements the race as a whole has accomplished but who is stronger and more aggressive.

Go fuck yourself nigger

kek

I'm okay with this.

i would offer her a bowl of egg, she wouldn't to tell me what happened but she'd need to eat it, its really important that u eat it pls

Also user, you look very familiar. Where do you hail from originally, oudtshoorn?

Jealous because you dont get to fuck african-american females there in burgerland, while here in SA we bleach negresses to out heart's content.
Eat your out fat faggot

>I'm not seeing this so much in real life, but online
I feel this. I see so many niggered white guys irl it makes me sad. They're always either timid or skinnyfat

I want to dick some african booty but im asian how do i get in on this

Get some white friends. Easiest path for sure.

That quote is so fucking lame and false. When I chose my puppy I picked the runt that looked like it barely ate.

I beefed that fucker up and made it great.

>That quote is so fucking lame and false.
It was made by an inbred sandnigger.

Aids ridden poes

made me kek outloud britbong

With that said if you don't do anything stupid like do them in the butt, you should be fine.