Hurricane Meme Thread

Drop em.

Maybe you should drop dead.

I lost a bush in my backyard.

Still no power here in Martin County. Pub sub supply running low. JUST.

F to your bush.

Post your post hurricane no power cooking setup

It's funny until your power is out for two to three weeks in the August heat, picking rotten food out of the fridge, going to shelters for food. And if you're lucky enough to have a generator, typically they're only big enough for a few outlets.

And we went red last year. Why are you hating on Florida? You should be awaiting a mega earthquake to destroy California so the Democrats don't win the electoral college for decades.

The storm must have hit you really hard if you are forced to eat canned dog food.

its beef and potato's you cock

>beyblade

>not fidget spinner

Okay. What the fuck is this shit?

Don't be ashamed user, it's a humanitarian crisis. Nobody is judging you.

Let's not sit here and pretend schnitzel and brats aren't dog shit.

>beef and potato
Weird way to spell 'fucking garbage'. God, you muricans really stuff everything down your fat throats.

what? its Roast beef hash in a pan on the grill, cuz no power to the stove inside

Gayblade.

Bratwurst and Schnitzel are GOAT compared to your junk.

gabagoo

You are a brave man user. We are all here to supporting you. Keep fighting!

>ITT: Burger defends his last food supply to a bunch of Europeans making fun of it.

mate we have power now. just some minor debris left over.
eurocucks dont know the struggle

That's the spirit! Think always positive!

Fuck off achmed

I know you are going through a hard time but there is no reason to be unfriendly. I'm sure the military will evacuated you soon.

You still alive? Thought you died from ingesting that shit you call """"food"""" already. You're a medical miracle!

Oh shit, he's going for the kill with these jokes

Oy vey fuck off cuckold, go back to watching your women and fatherland being raped by kebabs