Premise for DR3 revealed

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/danganronpa-3-tv-anime-story-previewed-before-july-debut/.101925
bezaldfamily.net/?topic=55994.0
youtube.com/watch?v=vATlONpoS1I
youtube.com/watch?v=l8uk6WAx6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=7MoNjqptanQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice info
why is naegi so short

Shit, it posted itself before I finished making the post
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/danganronpa-3-tv-anime-story-previewed-before-july-debut/.101925
>The killing game in Future arc is about finding a traitor and killing them
>It begins when the FF are reunited trying to decide how to punish Makoto for protecting the Remnants of Despair
Monaca is very likely to be involved here
Also, this premise does sound like something that would be very short as a game.
I'm interested in the "fateful meeting" Hajime had.
Maybe it's Nagito? It would make their relationship even more complicated if the thing that pushed Hajime into becoming Izuru was a meeting with Nagito
I'm very excited for this show

>no togami listed
The fateful meeting would probably be with Junko or something, but I'm always excited for more nagito. I think the possible shortness of it is why they decided not to make it into a game

Where is Fukawa?

Have you guys heard? Killer Killer is apparently a Dangan Ronpa spin-off. The main characters work for the 6th division of the future foundation.

>The Future Foundation members had gathered together to decide on his punishment, but they all end up getting trapped inside the place they were meeting by Monokuma, who demands that they begin the "Final Killing." They have strange bangles put on their wrists, and are given tranquilizers when a certain time arrives. To make things worse, there apparently is a real traitor amongst their ranks who is coming to kill the members of the Future Foundation.

Wow this is literally Zero Escape.

probably with togami off doing rich people stuff

I'm gonna watch Byakuya and Toko show up in the new game at the end.

Uchikoshi has to sue those faggots.

Uchikoshi and Kodaka are really good friends, though.

Fuck off, ZEtards
By the way, I'm not saying anything about the quality of ZE itself. I'm just saying you are retarded fanboys

I have to admit I'm a big fan of characters turning up at the end. SDR2 was great in that respect

>probably with togami
probably not

Future Foundation are the dumbest motherfuckers.

">I'm interested in the "fateful meeting" Hajime had."

Its obviously Junko. The whole "Despair" anime is about how Junko influenced the whole SDR2 cast to join her.

How could it be Junko if she is fucking double dead?

And Izuru already met "Junko", which is how she got into neo world in the first place.

Errrr no? This death game scenario takes after the "mafia" or "wolf" games. the only similarity is them wearing bracelets.

Are you retarded? Despair Arc takes places in the past.

Yeah sorry, misread the post.

Post best characters from SDR2

She's the traitor. I base this on nothing other than her being the character that voiced the trailer. They even made a point of introduced her, and only her, specifically.

They won't pull another Chiaki right?

How? We're not in the virtual world anymore.
...right?
Monomi is also in the cast. Suspicious.

>getting cucked by a chuuni

>Being the one who's awake with her now
>No chuuni interference

also Danganronpa 3 spinoff manga
bezaldfamily.net/?topic=55994.0
Naegi-kun's corpse is discovered
I'm sorry for the shitty raw link

Which makes you wonder what exactly they're doing on that island now.

The traitor is obviously Mitarai Ryouta. He looks way too different from Twogami-version (who should be identical aside of weight), and Mitarai is supposed to be one of SDR2 classmates.

I think you know, user...

they won't pull a fake death in the anime, right?

kicking saionjis corpse over and over, I hope.

Hajime and Sonia are making babies in order to conquer the world with despair.

>Creator said Naegi and the others wouldn't participate in another death "game"
>So make then participate in a all out "find the traitor before he gets you" in an anime

You sneaky fuck. I bet Monaka's behind this shit.

Don't you think other people would have picked up on this?

that doesn't sound like true hope

Nobody gets to bully Saionji but me

It's despair to reach true hope user. After all, what is hope without facing despair first?

They're supposedly cured of despair.

>2 episodes of Danganronpa 3 each week
I hope the animation doesn't suffer

I'm pretty sure that was left up in the air, they had to get out with hopes that their future would be better, but the way they terminated the project meant that they would come out exactly how they came in.

They may not be 100% like before, but no fully recovered from despair too.

Wait, they're actually airing both of them at once? I thought one was going to come first and then the other or something

I don't know, the fact that they stayed behind on the island and the fact that hajime didn't revert back to izuru is a pretty good indicator that they're over the worst of it.

It has been confirmed they're both airing in the same season. With a new episode for both each week

I'm just glad Takada's making the OST again

Do we know how many cours each show has? From the premise, both shows sounds like 13-episode deals to me.

Why they handcuffed Hajime?

My question is how Hajime got his brown hair back at the end. Of course hair changing color for no reason has happened before i guess.

I was not aware of this, nice.

can't imagine both of them being longer than one cour

It's the whole "spirit" thing i guess like with Ichimaru, or they simply colored hajime's hair after the project was done, we don't really know why he had black hair when he became Izuru.

That's Makoto.
And he's handcuffed because he went against direct orders of the Future Foundation.
His orders were to give the Remnats of Despair to FF headquarters to have them executed for their cirmes.
But Makoto protected them and placed them in the Neo World Program to cure them from their despair, which was considered by the FF an act of treason

We don't know how he looks like now. His hair color in the virtual world is meaningless.
Future Foundation are a bunch of retards. Seriously, Makoto is the guy that defeated junko not only once, but fucking twice. The Despairs are comatose and the awake ones aren't a threat anymore.

You don't think they'd kill any of the DR1 cast in this do you? I want bacon hands to find happiness with hope boy, and for Hagakure to still fear aliens while eating donuts with Asahina. Luckily Togami is probably on Towa city to fix the situation with Naegi's sister and Fukawa, so they're both safe in way.

On the opposite, think of all the things they can do by murdering them

He still broke the rules i guess. In their minds there was no point in saving a bunch of psychos who murdered people for the most fucked up of reasons.

I doubt they'd do anything harsh to him though, they're probably just going to keep him detained or something.

hope boy is appearently dead in the spinoff not sure if kodoka is pulling our legs there though

Bacon hands dies.

Screencap this post.

But that's exactly why they're retarded. He is the guy that solves the problems. Putting him in a prison just invites more problems.
The only reason why he is being detained is because Makoto scratched the ego of somebody. And most likely it's the vice-president of FF. The president doesn't look like he gives half a fuck.

It's probably a red herring, or he's going a different direction in the spin off.

I don't disagree, but it's probably going to be something like people trying to convince president to give an example by detaining him, because like it or not, he did use FF's funds for this.

What the hell is even happening there. Are those guys despair people too? It kinda looks like the story predates the whole anime part, so Makoto's probably not dead, he just looks like it.

>Place's bomb in the guy's mouth and lauches him upwards to blow up

Pretty sure Uchikoshi inspired the premise in the first place

Hajime shows up in the epilogue to the game outside of the virtual world with his hair back to pre-hopes peak

Where in the timeline is this happening? Is it supposed to be canon?

to sites, which I'm not gonna name, it's supposed to be a spinoff, so take it as you like
not sure when it's supposed to happen, although Kirigiri seems to be alive

It happens at the same time as the DR3 Future anime, I believe. Those guys are from the 6th Division of the Future Foundation.

Another episode was also a spinoff but it also displayed some fairly important information, like the source of Junko's massive monokuma robot army and some other things.

This may still be relevant. Since i doubt they'd start this off by killing Naegi for real, it's probably a fakeout.

What meaning do funds even have in a world that is almost completely destroyed?

Also, whoever tries to smear Makoto is very suspicious by default. The reason why all of the FF leaders gathered is because of that person. The "Final Killing Game" could not happend unless that person tries to shit on Makoto.

Another episode was also a game, and not just some manga.

the OST was pretty good though
youtube.com/watch?v=vATlONpoS1I

>Mirai-hen won't have class trials
Good, they really don't work in anime format. I'm a little hesitant because the Class Trials and Executions were part of what made the series so great, but I'm hyped regardless. The premise for Zetsubou-hen wasn't anything new I don't think. Still, I'm hype as fuck.

>hates being backstabbed
as opposed to? Who likes getting betrayed? Except Junko I guess?

Another mystery:

Why is Monomi listed in the cast? She is supposed to be a virtual NPC. Furthermore, shouldn't it be Usami?

No class trials doesn't mean no executions.

Apparently from what I've gathered of this thread and just in general, the killing game this time around seems to be a lot like Werewolf. The werewolf, or I guess in this case the traitor, goes around killing the cast. Everyone votes for who they think the traitor is at set times, and the person voted for is executed. Game only ends when the traitor is killed or everyone besides the traitor is killed, with Monokuma hosting. And with Monokuma hosting, we'll probably see executions.

>hates being backstabbed
>is friendly with Sounosuke Izayoi

hmmmm....

Towa City? Who fucking knows.

Which is what I mentioned about here:

>Uchikoshi has to sue those faggots.
Ironic, considering that two of ZTD's trophies imply that virtual reality may be involved.

DR x ZE crossover will happen and it will be fun

I just hope they do it slightly differently then the anime did. The style of executions in the games is awesome and fits really well, but I think the transition was a little more awkward then it needed to be for the anime. But then again, thats cause I was comparing it to the game, so with no comparison in the new anime they might be good.

I just hope it'll be seen positively a few years from now instead of being a failure. Sales aren't that big a deal here because its part of an unbelievably popular franchise, but if the conclusion to Hope's Peak Academy is shitty it'll feel like an huge disappointment. A recent comparison I can make is like what Dimension W was in Winter. Great at the start, but ended horribly and now we'd all rather forget about it.

>I just hope they do it slightly differently then the anime did
They literally took the cutscenes from the game and put them in the anime, user.

Almost. They were slightly more animated and different in some areas compared to the game executions, only by very little though.

Oh really? I thought they were taken straight from the games and upscaled. Weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8uk6WAx6Pk

Wrong video, fuck youtube.com/watch?v=l8uk6WAx6Pk

youtube.com/watch?v=7MoNjqptanQ uncensored anime version

Naegi deserves a happy ending, or else I riot.

No, he deserves a hope-y ending

A happy ending with Kirigi, you mean.

But user image the great amount of despair that would be created because the symbol of hope died! The world needs only go forward after his death for the greatest and shiniest of hopes to happen!

I don't play the games nor will I but how inferior will it be to the first anime?

All the girls seem shitty in this one.

>I don't play the games nor will
>posts downscaled picture of a worst girl
Fucking kill yourself Ledouche and never come back.

Sonia will just move down to the next person in her pecking order; the guy that resembles a Novoselic hero.

But EVENTUALLY, the only logical choice will prevail!

Monomi is an AI, so it shouldn't be hard to make a robot body for her. I don't know why they didn't go with Usami, though.

I want Komaeda to hug me and tell me everything is going to be daijobu

>Worst girl
That's not Akane

This is made for people who played the games, so why do you care?
Oh God, please don't tell me you're going to ask retarded questions in the thread that are answered in the games but that you must ask because you want to be a retarded secondary
This anime is made for people who played the games. If you won't play them, fuck off

>You will never be that body pillow