POL IS ABOUT TO GET SHUT DOWN

The resolution describes Heather Heyer's death as a "domestic terrorist attack" and acknowledges two Virginia state troopers who died in a helicopter crash while monitoring the protests.

The resolution urges President Donald Trump and his administration to speak out against hate groups that espouse racism, extremism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and white supremacy. It also calls on the Justice Department and other federal agencies to "use all resources available" to improve data collection on hate crimes and "address the growing prevalence of those hate groups in the United States."

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/18/2-men-charged-with-murder-in-robbery-heart-attack-/
youtube.com/watch?v=j3Uy9wsfkok
palmbeachpost.com/news/charges-dropped-against-accused-strangler-family-says-state-messed/J54EgfJphQXrWdp8DvSTSO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That fat terrorist bitch wasn't even hit by the car

This why we can't have nice things now we are going to be like UK and get arrested and accused of terrorism for saying nigger

>muh non-binding resolution

Literally a complete waste of time.

>Heart attacks are now terrorist attacks

wew

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Wow this is crazy. I hope this has made it mainstream

what is going to happen if they kill this cointainment board

It was only fatal because a communist attacked a motor vehicle which resulted in it crashes near a woman who got tipped over and then had a heart attack because she had 150+ pounds of excess fat on her body.

New Black Panther party and BLM magically exempt from this.

>senate
should face the noose. Pic related

This is literally nothing, OP.

Also, TIL: One guy driving into a group of communists is a "hate group."

I'm sure the DOJ will refer to the Southern Poverty Law Center for an unbiased list of groups they should target.

Raca?

Is this case going to be Zimmerman 2.0?

How do we know this is the same whale?

Why would anyone mainstream report this? It goes against their narrative.

We go everywhere else. Believe it or not they need this place so that we stay contained.

>This is literally nothing, OP.

BULL FUCKING SHIT, THEY ALWAYS DO THIS SOME IDIOT DOES SOMETHING STUPID THEN THEY MAKE LIKE A MILLION LAWS FOR MORE POWER AND CONTROL.

LOOK AT OUR GOD DAMN INCARCERATION RATES WE LITERALLY HAVE NO FREEDOM BECAUSE THEY OUT LAW EVERYTHING BECAUSE THE COUNTRY IS FULL OF PUSSIES.

Who the fuck is in control here? How does the majority in a country somehow let this stuff pass? I just don't understand why we allow this anti-white garbage to continue.

>The resolution urges President Donald Trump
>urges

kek it's nothing

Migrate to /po/

half of these are pretty vulnerable
centre-right republican cuck is still better than centre-left democrat turbocuck that would replace them if they ventured too far right

yes, he didn't kill anyone and they slammed his car with bats

>their excuse is that they're "moderate republicans" in "swing districts"
>implying anyone in fucking michigan or wisconsin would vote against them for being anti-daca

Fuck these cucksicles.

nice try nigger, Sup Forums is hosted in Japan, meaning its safe from your kike trickery

If they block Sup Forums, that's the last straw. I'll run for local representative and keep working my way up, fuck these bureaucrats.

This is still literally nothing, raving lunatic.

Because being against white supremacists=good

As long as they aren't openly saying "white men are over, deal with it!" no one will disagree with them

just a friendly reminder that Antifa is on a terror watch list and you should report their activity to the FBI

Vote for Republicans that run against them.

The majority are in districts completely lacking in any significant population of illegals or illegal-lovers, it's just virtue signaling plain and simple.

Fucking nothing. There is a movement to censor the internet but an inevitable and fatuous after-dinner speech is not part of it.

yeah i'm sure pissing off white chads even more will go well.

I have rope...

Does this mean we can imprison John McCain? After all, the kike cocksucking treasonous piece of criminal shit met with Al-Qaeda and Islamic State leadership, two of the biggest Hate Groups in the world

>only white people can be hate groups

oh it's just kike trickery pushed by trotskyites. Daily reminder neocon RINO cuck Bill Kristol's daddy was a communist party card-carrying member and Bill Kristol's daddy diddled him when he was a little boy.

You will not cuck us?

>acknowledges two Virginia state troopers who died in a helicopter crash while monitoring the protests.

?

>implying gookmoot wouldnt sell us out in an instance

>le white supremacy is bad meme

What a shit tier bunch of traitors. Can you imagine the Chinese polituro approving a resolution condemning Chinese supremacy?

When they drone strike your Canadian ass for not being Politically correct enough and typing nigger here
Don't fucking cry to me

This. A few public hangings and problem solved.

why would it? This isn't a white nationalist website. It's a free speech domain that just happens to have white nationalists and other far right factions that frequent it. Nothing illegal about it. Edgy maybe, but not illegal. That's why Stormfront shouldn't have been shut down. They didn't do anything illegal

same thing that happens to pregnant spider if stepped on. Explodes with thousands of baby spiders shooting everywhere perhaps even into actual politics. Far easier to nail us into this tiny hovel of pure autism to fall for honey pots.

Having a heart attack is a "domestic terrorist attack".

wut

they probably had a great view of everything that happened if not wide angle UHD video of it.

>A few
we would need thousands

Bump

You should be doing this already.

>t. Canadian
That doesn't mean you shouldn't still be worried, and advocating for free speech, just laws, and reason.

>cloudflare

>san francisco

Link to actual resolution, nigger.
>improve data collection
>SHUT DOWN

>virginia

>whites organize for their own interests
>ZOG response: "HATE GROUP, REEEEEEE!!!"

>niggers, Mexicans, and communists organize politically and loot entire neighborhoods
>ZOG response: "These poor oppressed people need more government shekels!"

this is Tit for tat for Trump dealing with Dems..

trump either ensures White demographic electoral control of this country or cucks out to the Kushner & Co and doesn't get elected in 2020 while the real round of white domestic terror shows its face

100-0

How does this make you feel?

They are saying it though

>POL IS ABOUT TO GET SHUT DOWN

That could lead to lawsuits. We never actually planned anything on pol. In fact, a hate crime is never planned on pol, and such would get removed by mods immediatley. Sure we have a couple of nutheads here and there condoning the shit, but it was never actually organized and perpetrated by us.

Thar be the leftist whale! Man the harpoons!

it's actually quite surprising how ahead of the curve this place is. I remember in 2014 when the alt right, Antifa, Nigel Farage, etc were being discussed here. They were unheard of at that time but now those things are all over MSM. And not to mention that we knew Trump would win way before anyone else did

When in three years you fat fucks elect another nigger, don't come crying to me.

Assassin's Creed forum

>THE NORMIE KNOWS
>ALEX JONES WAS RIGHT
>*THEY* ARE GOING TO *KILL* POL FOR KNOWING TOO MUCH

I'll believe it when I see it

Still can be charged with murder.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/18/2-men-charged-with-murder-in-robbery-heart-attack-/

And he's going to get convicted for being a white supreeeeeemist.

>what is going to happen if they kill this cointainment board

youtube.com/watch?v=j3Uy9wsfkok

>Sup Forums is a cumskin supremacist Nazcuck board.
Absolute_sweetie.jpg

NO IT'S NOT.
Supreme Court recognizes online freedom of speech: social media platforms are the new public square and not just their owner's property.

>resolution
so nothing

>senate starts full on war with white people

Please bitches. You don't have enough fucking soldiers to stop it. Every one of you will be butchered in your mansions French Revolution style if you keep at it.

Still can have charges dropped
palmbeachpost.com/news/charges-dropped-against-accused-strangler-family-says-state-messed/J54EgfJphQXrWdp8DvSTSO/

In fact the Hawkins’ close-out memorandum on the case said that Grant weighed about 380 pounds and had partially clogged arteries, making the prosecution’s case vulnerable to defense claims that Grant died of a heart attack, not strangulation.
>nigger steals service of tutor
>tutor calls him a nigger
>nigger proves he is a nigger, beats and strangles fat tutor to death
>arrested with victim's blood on his clothes
>confessed to murder
>charges dropped because leftist nigger lover judge

yeah I know enough stats to not talk completely out of my ass here but I'd guess that's because we made those things happen

>Still can be charged with murder.

Antifags can also be charged with murder when the court reveals that he was fleeing violent armed terrorists that were illegally blocking the roadway and attacking legal protesters with bats and handfuls of their own feces.

The senate is under Jewish influence so all this article does is point out how Jews are interfering with the government and why we must eliminate the tac empt status to jewish holocuast museums and stop funding Israel.

We must not rest until every jew lives in fear, without fear it means we are losing, and it is time we start winning again.

nupol is literally defending a sperg that drove his car into a mob. how are you nazi larpers not worse than muslims?

he who controls the memes...

>the system is scared

You notice how they don't condemn liberalism yet two liberals have blasted right wing politicians

>Believe it or not they need this place so that we stay contained.

Yeah, that worked sure seems like we meme'd out way to the white house.

Spencer, Kessler, baked Alaska were all leftypol in 2016 and pushed the hoax. Shouldn't we just meme that fields is alt-left?

original post = nope

Their fear is delightful. They think 300k cia agents are going to stop this movement when already 9% of America agrees with us.

30 million people agree with us. Take that in.

They are overconfident from toppling 80 IQ sand nigger and spic countries.

A Senator I would expect to understand the Nazi Larping, paid tiki torch parade, crisis actors, police stand down, and thug terrorism. Its right here for any staffer to follow, and Sup Forums should be understood by someone in their office. If they are that superficial, how are they going to understand any foreign intelligence operations or fake news propaganda? Dangerous bunch and vulnerable to psy ops.

Yeah the city of Charlottesville DA is totally gonna go after Antifa.

if they kill off Sup Forums good they will release a sleeping beast untold on the world
> pol keeps us traped in the web world and not in the streets
> DO IT ALL READY FAGGOTS

That was the only one there receiving CPR. It has to be her

Good riddance. This place is a cancer.

hoping this place gets shut down is like hoping a mental hospital closes and all of the lunatics get to run free

Fucking turncoat Coffman trying to appease spics in his district when it's most whites anyway. I hope he gets unseated in the primary, that district isn't nearly as split as Democrats would make people think

Dog bless Ameriga :DDDDDDD

Validated

Lol, you think any of you fucks will actually go outside and LARP? Farthest any of you will go is next door to Reddit.

if Sup Forums got shut down I would probably just catch up on /pol recommended reading. Reddit is cancer

Good. Fuck this place and everyone on this board. There has never been a more useless group of whiny, flaccid white men, than those who congregate here. You are all worthless LARPers and professional saber-rattlers. White men will NEVER do a fucking thing to stop their decline. Every white society is doomed to end up like South Africa where whites are being hunted down like dogs, while white men cry to Jesus, and find some excuse to waste their time on trivial comforts and frivolous entertainment.

The collapse of white society can't happen fast enough. I cannot wait to see all of you idiots who were given clear instruction how to fix this mess and instead, did nothing, get what you deserve. Future you chose.

>heart attack
BAN ALL HEARTS!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!

!

>The collapse of white society can't happen fast enough

...some of us.. aren't so white...