What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Anime, clearly.

The otaku culture is killing Jpan

he created monsters senpai

those who identify as otaku do sicken me deeply too

you can admit that you are a weeb or live as a normie (normalfag for kids) but don't claim that you are an otaku who functions as a normal human being

He was right

You people

well he remembers the bombs so modern Japan must be fucking disgusting to the poor old guy

Weeaboos, fanboys, and otaku are all some of the most despicable humans in existence. They are a disease.

He is one to talk. Almost all of his main characters are underage girls.

Nothing, but crossboarders like you keep posting this garbage.

He probably doesnt want to fuck all of his main characters

it's fake, the subs i mean.
the real one is he's talking that nowadays animators cannot draw human body like real life people or something like that

>Being in the business for several decades
>Watch it slowly decade into something you do not recognize
I would be sad too.

Nice try, troll. No one here believes your filthy lies.

>normie

I think it was more that people that draw and write anime now a days, they do it without engaging with people, watch people or talk to people. They are just people that doddle up their power fantasies.

2/10

I'm a normie I don't belong there you living meme

says who?

>normie

Sure he doesn't

>Those girls are innocent plants for Miya-san. His mind is like a little girl who is standing beyond the mirror. I still don’t get it though. I guess it’s barely different from mine. I have no idea, because I have never been interested in an actual little girl, or child. But he has. When he got terribly drunk, he suddenly shouted “What’s wrong with falling in love with a 12-year-old girl?” That was obviously his true colours.

>Oshii on Miyazaki

And ? Not his fault your shitty mind gets the wrong idea

Right, you belong on /r/anime.

This is a very valid criticism. Most anime today are just an amalgamation of tropes thrown together in a different setting. It is filled to the brin with its own memes, to the point where most people would need to watch anime a lot to get even the simplest of jokes

that place has even more kids than this place

It's the simple Frankestein case, Miyazaki built a monster, studio Ghibli and their animated movies and now he is trying to kill what he made because otaku sexualize his daughterus. I'm sure if otaku weren't lewd, Miyazaki would have a positive image about them.

Don't listen to him, he's just an old man, he shits his pants daily and he's probably gonna die soon

Keep watching CGDCT and harem

>listening to Oshii
>ever

so what? all greeks and romans were pedophiles and their society norms are still the pillars of modern civilization.

can't blame him
probably he visited 2ch

Hayao Miyazaki is a lolicon

Me

>the real one is he's talking that nowadays animators cannot draw human body like real life

But (most) modern animes have human-like anatomy vs awful muscular designs of 90s. Miyazaki didn't really innovate or revolutionize anime in any certain direction. He stop of making tv anime in 1980 a really nobody care. Ghibli films are Ghibli films,

He's not even gonna get a sticky on Sup Forums when he dies. Bitter hate filled old dick.

he's right though. modern anime is a cesspool and 'otaku' and its culture is the scum of the earth. You'd have to be deluded to think otherwise.

He's just salty because his last three films were shit.

When will the meme of mya shitting on otakus die?
I bet a lot of newfags are trusting this

>I bet a lot of newfags are trusting this
and sadly it's not just in Sup Forums, it's already all over internet

He's right thou. Anime these days is written by people who can't stand other people.

>havent seen the documentary
>Fake subs
>taken out of context

Can casuals go back to Sup Forums

I know they're fake subs, I just like shitting on Ponyo and Rises. Howl was OK until about 2/3rds the way through, then it falls apart.

So what are these from? A documentary?

In the real one he's talking about air planes not anime. You're confusing it with a quote which is not from this film (about many animators who don't observe reality if I remember correctly)

Maybe.

Yeah, that looks so shopped.

Old age and delusional.

But he does it ALL THE TIME.

wew lad

Morality by association (some kind of reverse-poisoning-the-well) has to be the worst argument one can make.

>normie
>normalfag for kids

Most morality is based on rationale and those, in turn, on warrants. I don't think there's a 'right' way to be Moral given the nature of warrants. That said 'but mum they were allowed to do it when -they- were my age' isn't exactly the most thought out approach to any moral quandary or position.

Wow otaku really are shit.

Did you ever meet an old man that doest think the old times were better?

Fucking retard, you know the only ghibli movies that where bad?
None of them.

Buy

You

Can't

Understand

That

Because

Your

A

Dumb OTAKU!!!!!!!!!!!.......

And u have no heart or soul.

He's a grumpy old man, in other interviews he's given not about anime he's seemed malcontented and growly.

I want to have sex with a rabbit.

>Tumblr makes trollsubs of Miyazaki's interview
>Years later Sup Forums is still chocking with bait

Sasuga

Miyazaki did complained a little (he always does) but he never insulted anyone and it was not the focus of the interview.

not this shit again. Miyazaki is a faggot and you're a bigger faggot for making this thread OP

It is when every single one of them shows her panties/is naked/wears underwear that matches her skin tone.

With a few exceptions It was even worst back then. Some tropes like the perverted old sensei are almost extinct, others are still alive but most of them are very very old.

That's the whole reason Ghibli exists. So dirty little kids like a younger me can get off to Kiki's undies while our parents say it's a masterpiece so it's OK.

Though it never happened to me, I'm sure somewhere someone has been caught milking it to an old VHS of Kiki's panties or Satsuki's naked backside in Totoro.

Anime really was a mistake when you look at how normalfags are butchering with making shows like SnK, Umaru, Kabaneri, Boku no Hero, and Kill la Kill

>Miyazaki will die within the next decade
>the precious otaku he hates so much will have full reign over his medium

Meme.

>No, I am not a lolicon! But that other guy, he definitely is.
t. every japanese ever.
The answer is simple: they all are lolicons.

He sees the world as it is.

He's just old and tied to an industry he doesn't get anymore, so he complains like any other old man.

what documentary is this I want to watch it

miyazaki was a confirmed pedophile so he says all this offensive shit about otakus to shift the attention away from him.

someone post the image of all the little girls that are naked or have upskirt shots in his films.

Girls are more interesting MCs than boys

I don't have an image, but I have a list:
Kiki
Some random little girl Kiki flies past
All the little schoolgirls in Porco Rosso
Fio
Satsuki
Mei
Ponyo

There is no problem. Otaku are disgusting.

>Almost all Japanese animation is produced with hardly any basis taken from observing real people, you know. It’s produced by humans who can’t stand looking at other humans.

Miyazaki, over and over, made films emphasizing the importance of empathy and the depth of human beings. I'd say the most otaku work he ever did was Castle of Cagliostro (in that it had pure mustache-twirling villains and a waifu). So it's no wonder he'd detest modern otaku, who shut themselves away from other humans and adopt a "normies reeee" mentality.

if you're not an otaku then you need to go back to gaia and/or MAL

user, I've been otaku as shit since Japanimation screened on WJYS, and there's a rot at the core of the medium. Gone are the days of the relative innocence of Otaku no Video. Now half the fandom is r9k. It's not healthy. We're all damaged, but we were never this damaged.

I'm am a tomoko con

That's a weird way to say Disney

there's nothing wrong with r9k as long as you aren't a faggot crying about no gf.

if you're just a loser with no chance of ever succeeding in life because of genetics, background, or whatever, then it's fine. nothing wrong with that.

normies ree is a meme, not serious.

You realize that he never even said that, right? As has been pointed out multiple times in this thread alone, those subs aren't real. How did this shit get so wide-spread?

Sometimes a lie is truer than the truth.

Who cares if its real shit or not

He never really said this but I'll answer it anyway. Miyazaki, even during his more fantasy-oriented works, always focused on human interaction. You can see it in Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, even Ponyo, for God's sake. They all focus on the relationships people have with each other. Miyazaki's problem with the current anime industry is that the focus is no longer on human interaction, but breasts. Only director I can think of that doesn't do this Shinkai.

Do you just not know a lot of directors or what?

You'd probably argue that Bakuon isn't about human interaction. You'd be a goddamn fool.