Are jews biologically programmed to being anti white?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?q=Did jews bring africans to america?&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA755CA755&oq=Did jews bring africans to america?&aqs=chrome..69i57.12791j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh7Knepy9ps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where do you guys get the drive to troll people on twitter? how old are you?

culturally programmed.

Just a reminder that everyone that voted for trump was assuredly correct in assuming that Canadians and Mexicans were voting for hillary to make themselves feel better about their own shithole countries.

Being from another part of the country does not make you retarded only
> 85 iq does

Faggot

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own cousins.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

We live in an age where disagreeing with someone online is considered harassment and trolling.

WHERE DO OYU GET THE DRIVE TO BE A FUCKING KIKE?!?!?!

there is like 10 of these threads, yea its stupid but what is getting slid?

Removing it because 500 people (((noticed))).

Jews are white though....

More like, how the fuck do you do it without getting instantly shadow banned or forced to give out your phone number (nice try schlomo)

ONLY WHEN ITS CONVENIENT!

>Jews
>white
Get out

No they aren't. Most jews don't think of themselves as white

so whiteness is a social construct?

>ID = Jigl"

Yes it is. Race is in your DNA, its not just skin color.

they're natural competitors
the kike rules by subversion for personal power, the European rules by leading the way to a better future for everyone involved

Top lel

Any parasite is programmed to weaken its host, so it can take the most energy out of the host without killing it. They don't hate the host per se, but they hate and will do anything to undermine the host's ability to get rid of the parasite. That's all you need to know to understand the world, really.

it doesn't matter, because either way they can move to their Israeli ethnostate if the multicultural experiment fails

where do Jews get the drive to accuse white people of everything? how old are they?

>fellow straight white men
>(((horowitz)))

Niggers are not intelligent. As a race they have the lowest average IQ. But I imagine you don't have to deal with those monkeys north of the boarder you snow cuck

fpbp. I come here to say nigger, which is a bad habit that instills evil habits of mind. how can anyone even notice/pay attention to some random jew spouting nonsense of a social network?

there are entire classes of host-parasite relations, including symbiotic and antagonistic. calling jews a parasite is only useful for highlighting the real problem: society is too complex and people are too stupid.

They only identify as "white" when they want to push diversity and white-hatred. Otherwise they're Jewish.

Expose the guy calmly and with evidence, no violence, make it obvious to the NORMIEs what the fuck is going on for fuck sake, don't go full prussian autists, there are other options than full passivity and full Hitler, take the middle road, the road that points out to the NORMIES. Tell him that jews should pay reparations for holding African slaves.

google.ca/search?q=Did jews bring africans to america?&rlz=1C1CHBF_enCA755CA755&oq=Did jews bring africans to america?&aqs=chrome..69i57.12791j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJK5dFplR4
youtube.com/watch?v=Jh7Knepy9ps

>t. rural and/or suburban retard

>t. Jordan (((Horowitz)))

>(((Howowitz)))
>'Fellow' white men

Can confirm.

I have an iq of 74 and voted Trump. My mom has an iq of 112 and she voted for Hillary. I've also never met a high iq successful trump voter in my life.