Jimmy Jim Jim

Could he be /ourguy/?
youtu.be/WPzx-TXjFlQ

Aaaashutitdownnaow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gD_Yz_bxDjE&t=2s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3814045/Have-thought-c-today-Jim-Carrey-allegedly-sexted-ex-talked-deceased-parents-urged-morning-pill-uncovered-texts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does he have cancer. he looks like shit.

He does look like shit. Speaking of shit, I bet it's prostate cancer.

I was thinking maybe heroin or meth but that makes me feel bad

Methface

He's being an envious washed up piece of shit, no class at all.

So yeah our guy

why are you so fucking concerned about this /ourguy/ shit

if you need a fucking celebrity to sponsor your beliefs, then you're a twink and a kike

grow some fucking balls

i have NEVER needed an ally to hold up my opinions, and I'm as right-wing as you can get

Either that or he's been training defensive techniques with Nate Diaz

All Hollywood celebrities have AIDS. This is a known fact.

He'll be dead soon.
Drugs. Bad.

I honestly think this is to distract us from annihilating that fat little cunt who's accusing James Woods.

>defensive techniques with nate diaz

which would be meth

Such edge...
Ewen

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own cousins.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

>could have his wife milk his booty as therapy

That would actually explain a lot.

Hey retard. Everything we know about aging is a lie. It's actually a disease process caused by meat diet. So when you've got a dad bod know that you're the diseased one. It's so rare to see a human age as he should in the west. Humans lose muscle mass metabolic rate and bone density as they get older. Not pack it on.

Too... much...leaf

Jim Carrey is acts like a 21 year old who just discovered new-age philosophy and just tried psychedelics for the first time that summer.

No . I don't have genital herpes

Not likely if hes vegan. Prostate cancer is unheard of for vegans

This guy is my new favorite celebrity.

this is literally kantbot tier

>/ourguy/
>nihilistic drug addict

Antivirals for the genital herbes

look at charlie sheen its a result of antivirals it does something to the fat in your face.

He's a dumb fuckwad leftist who supports gun grabbing, and his only good movies involve him treating animals like shit and being an overall moron. I would be pissy and anti-social too by now if I were him.

He will never be remembered, awarded anything, and when he dies there won't be any ceremony or gathering in his honor. He squandered everything and he knows it, he isn't able to cope and isn't capable of being happy for others like the shallow faggot he is.

Not sliding intentionally. What's up with James woods?

Nah he looks emaciated , high, black circles etc

He is a mess

The day of the rake is now upon us, and it's all because of this post.

This was him being a condescending dick. The bitch asked him if he was wandering the streets and needed a date. His fiance just committed suicide and he's going through some shit.

He's not woke. Just temporarily nihilistic

It's widely known around Hollywood that Jim has HIV.

Truman show
Number 23
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Dudes made some great movies

That whore Jenny McCarthy gave Jim Carey the fucking HIV

it looks like started the path. He has a ways to go though...

If you knew what he was talking about you wouldn't be vegan

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Donald Trump. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the Art of the Deal most of the moves will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Trump's long-term outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Jacksonian Constitutionalism, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these decisions, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about AMERICA. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Trump's existential catchphrase "wrong!" which itself is a cryptic reference to his enemies historic blunders. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Donald's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a kek tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

agreed thats why im bummed he looksall methd

>t. doesn't even lift

this is whats known as reddit spacing right?

Dude ACTED in some great movies, they could have replaced him with anyone

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a kek tattoo

You got me there user, you got me there

That fat teenage cunt from House is accusing him of hitting on her when she was 16. She's married to Tobias Funke. She's turning it into a public shaming. It will get ugly.

A twink? What?

His girlfriend committed suicide like two years ago, right? And she actually asked him if he's looking for a date or what. What a fucking cunt, lol.

>drug-addled nihilistic rant
>there's no reality
>nothing matters
>/ourguy/
no

>Solid well thought out point

>Complete faggotry

Kys

jim carrey loves jesus. he isn't a nihilist, just depressed. when you're depressed, only a handful of things in life make you feel as though its worth living, so of course he's going to be a downer time to time and call certain shit out as pointless. its forgivable, especially since he's trying to fight depression with mindfulness and creativity, not just downing bottles of SSRIs.

also, he's been clean for a while now. he just looks like a 55 year old man who's been through some shit. give jim a break guys

Gold-digger nobody goes after famous guy because she is nobody. Who cares?

He knows about the happenings

Op here if this seems like jim bashing then im a fag, i grew up watching this guy and though I see his nihilism as pol tier Im still sad to see him looking so emaciated

it's called adderall

he does sing "shut it down" though

This is too good to be an original post.
i call pasta

safe bet, no jim reference

you have a future in this

see you on the boards, kid

he's just old & knows it's all bullshit.
obviously a bill hicks & tim leary dating larp.

good vegangoy

Hes clearly on acid, you guys are dumb straight edged faggots

When the victim has been openly destroying the kike narrative, i care.

Kill yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gD_Yz_bxDjE&t=2s

he looks like hes about to drop some kind of "charlie sheen" news on us. lay off the crack, Ace

dont have time to watch before work.. quick rundown? jims an anti trump?

congrats to jim for passing philosophy 101. act your age man.

Its the fucking Rick & Morty copypasta.

Lurk more.

He trapped an irish chick who worked as a make artist. He gave her herpes and a couple of heps

Then dumped her. She subsequently committed suicide

'Ungrateful b***h': Devastating text messages between Jim Carrey and Cathriona White reveal heartbreaking and tormented relationship

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3814045/Have-thought-c-today-Jim-Carrey-allegedly-sexted-ex-talked-deceased-parents-urged-morning-pill-uncovered-texts.html

roiland seems pro trump to me.. harmons a fag

why is he even still there his career is dead as fuck
seriously will he ever be in a movie ever again

pic relevant

the way she just can't handle him at all is so representative of women, i don't know.

she does act annoyingly scared

So you're saying he's not /our guy/?

was this the irish gal he made sudoku?

You could have saved her Sup Forums. Fuck.

Its because shes completely torn. In front of her she has a "successful" male feeding her brain complete shit, but due to that successful presence her brain is running rings around itself trying to change the way it thinks in order to make the male feel more suitable. Since the biological imperative for females is to attract and mate with successful males. However, due to the cameras, the vast amounts of other people around and people watching the program (potential suitors) she cant be seen to be a retard if others around find it as weird as she does, as it lowers her status. So she looks at the camera making faces to really let people know that shes not all that sure whilst leaving the option open to engage with what hes saying
If they were in private, she would've engaged more with what he was saying and probably ended up spouting the same drivel by the end of the evening.

Doesn't her whole island have herpes already?

This. He was in more danger from her than the other way around tbqh

Quick rundown on Number 23 please, never heard of it

>makes Hillary his new GF
>gets her to commit suicide
Yeah, could be.

Fresh pasta eh

Ohhhhh James Woods drama started because he criticized a new movie about Italian pedo faggotry!!!

....am I actually witnessing the transformation of Jim Carrey turning from a heel to a face?

He has said and done some stupid shit in the past (like not promoting Kickass 2 because of MUH GUN VIOLENCE!!!), but this is a good start.

He hated trump when he won. He could still go out guns blazing like he did in his early years. Depends on how much he dare to loose.

burlap shirt, burlap pants, beanie, leather shoes

that nigger got some shit tier armor on.

series of unfortunate events
ace ventura

He's telling it how it is.
He's surrounded by liberal elites, all he senses is that no one gives a fuck,
So he's mocking it, nothing new

vegans have a new way of telling people they are vegans
they are evolving

you know he fucking MADE and mostly wrote ace ventura, right?

Keep telling yourself that cunt.

Yes he is indeed /ourguy/....

This is top tier live action trolling

No, JIM
YOU MUST NOT REVEAL THE TRUTH

Keep in mind that Jim is legit diagnosed bipolar and these behaviors are par for the course in unmedicated cases. He's probably doing a lot of self therapy but that has its limits, as we can see.

Eternal sunshine or whatever the fuck the movie was called was probably his best movie. He is one of us but he's definiely left leaning.

>His fiance just committed suicide
That'd fugg anyone up.

WUBBA DUBA LUB DUB!!!

I'M JIMMY RICK!

Saw this pasta about Rick and Morty on Facebook

Then he says we dont matter

Lol maybe you dont faggot, I got a purpose

Fukn keked i lold

Pretty trippy IIRC, need to rewatch it.

Fucking amazing movie. I was left leaning back then too.

Frankly, i blame Kate Winslets best performance of her career for the ever increasing trend of psycho cows with purple hair. Maybe Jim realizes it's kinda his fault. That movie really might have been a turning point.

He sudoku'd a young grill?