Are you ready for SSGSS Trunks and Black Goku?

Are you ready for SSGSS Trunks and Black Goku?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Shin_Budokai_-_Another_Road
youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it called Black Goku or Goku Black?

Blacku™

I've been wanting to get off this shit ride since it started. But I can't. Every week I sit here, cringing and crying. They just don't stop buturing this series.

Why does Toriyama enjoy torturing me so much?

Why trunks is SSGSS now?

You're asking the wrong questions.
The question should be: why isn't everyone SSGSS at this point?

What if this Future Trunks is from another universe? What if GT Goku is from another universe?

Hyped for the new tournament already.

>Black Goku
what

Toriyama's wording with "Wasn't the future supposed to be peaceful?" And that "Future Trunks was already pretty strong" or whatever it was makes it sound like this will be the same one we know.

>black goku

Golden Cell incoming.

>Golden Cell
>not White Cell

Don't get your hopes up, it's just gonna be Black Goku.

Black Goku is probably the Dragonball version of Black Adam.

>black goku
>not dark goku

negroku

This is fucking cringy, as is the whole Black Goku concept.

don't you dare diss my homie dark goku, he's gonna negro-hame-ha your ass till tuesday

Super 18 incoming.

*Niggarot

Black Goku.

Goku Black. I don't get why the Kanzenshuu translator wants to change the name's order. Also, the "Goku" is written in katakana, like a foreign word, rather than the usual kanji.

so does each timeline have its own 12 universe or do each of the 12 universe have its own multiple timelines independent from the other universes (if the other universes even have multiple timelines)?

more importantly, how many of these timelines are black timelines?

and where is asian vegeta?

It provably means he is evil. Like a Goku that never got brain damage from falling of a cliff when he was little.

Goku Black in Katakana, now this is an interesting fact, which might led us to assume, that Goku Black is not actually Goku at all

this shit is going to get confusing if not done right. i hope toriyama pulled it off well

So Turles then?

Niggoku

Go-coon

>Trunks never awakened the Android 16 in his timeline, because he never explored Gero's secret lab
>We will never have them have a T-800/John Conner relationship

>no time patrol #16 for Xenoverse

>Trunks had to deal with Buu waking up all on his own.
How strong must he be now?

At worst, he had to deal with Dabura.

There is no way Buu would have woken up without Goku and Vegeta fighting each other.

>had to deal with Buu

>Majin Buu showed up when Trunks was a child in current timeline

>black goku
wut?

Because you are beyond salvation. I already dropped this shit.

Nigger goku with white super Saiyan hair.

Gotenx kept SuperBuu in check and he's just kid Trunks' power tripled
Im sure that Future Trunks is stronger, if not just as strong as Gotenx

Trunks' timeline had obviously gone through a different series of events besides the Androids causing mayhem. Otherwise, Beerus would've blown up the planet when he showed up and found out Goku was dead.

not Black Goku, it's Goku Black, with Goku and black written in Katakana, using the english word black instead of kuro

As far as I understand it, each timeline has its own 12 universes.

i hope this isn't the case
and is just a translation error

what thats supposed to mean?
>evil goku
they already have done that with turles

If there's an evil Goku, what about Vegeta? Or is Cabba the Vegeta of that universe?

The question should be if there is a good Vegeta.

He was just a movie only Saiyan that looked like Goku for no reason/halfassed reason

Black Goku is Goku from another dimension.

>Black Goku is Goku from another dimension.
just Y?
can't toriyama come up with something new
instead of this evil counterpart garbage

I thought universes 6 and 7 were the only similar ones and they only have similar planets and races, not completely similar persons.

I think you mean alternate timeline?

Tarble

it's coming from future trunks' timeline, still the same universe

>Black Goku

So Goku becomes a nigger?

>trunks now have cyan hair

another reason why SUPER is not canon

But there are alternate timelines too. Goku Black appears first in Trunks, so he might even be from some yet unseen alternate timeline. there's also the chance that he isn't even Goku considering how his name is written kind of oddly.

Bulma and Trunks are canonically supposed to have the same hair color. Don't worry. Toei will change him to purple hair and leave Bulma with the usual blue.

>black goku
At least the nips know which audience in the west eats this shit up. Well pandered.

>SSGSS Trunks

How the hell could he get this strong? Unless Beerus or Whis takes a special interest in him for some reason, this seems impossible

>There is a possibility of Nappa being SSJB in one universe

I just want this to happen.

I hope

Bulma with cyan hair isn't bad, but Trunks iconic haircut would be ruined

Perhaps Trunks brought back everyone with the dragon balls, Porunga still exists right? but at some point, some ancient evil awakens and turns goku evil and starts doing evil shit.

>future trunks
HERE COME DAT BOI

>implying Supreme Kai and Trunks would let him wake up

Trunks would have hit SSJ2 and absolutely wrecked every one of Babidi's minions. With Supreme Kai's guidance he would have had possibly a tricky time with Dabura, but Trunks is a much more serious fighter than the others and would have no problem killing someone before they could transform/power-up.

Hoping the interaction between future and young trunks is like the one young trunks had with tapion.

Makes sense, with peacetime Bulma could work on a spaceship and the Namek's owe Goku everything so they'd gladly give Trunks the wish.

hmm...

could someone explain to me how Future Trunks can even go to the past... which is now the future...completely unreleated with his present...which split after the cell saga?

don't ask, probably bulma added some extra features to his time machine

THIS IN NOT FAIR

How old was trunks when he met Goku? how much time passed after he killed the androids until he met Cell?

why do you want to know this...?

are you telling me...AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
THAT IS THE CURRENT TIMELINE FUTURE TRUNKS, NOT THE CELL SAGA ONE!

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

So his skins lights up black.

I'm so ready for Trunks to look cool again and not really do a whole lot.

How in the fuck would that work anyway? If it's the same Trunks what half-assed excuse will they give to have a evil Goku as the main bad? Sounds like a cheap Cell rehash to be frank.

Not really evil though just trued to his natural behavior. Saiyans are supposedly to be barbaric monkey man that only care about fighting an completely lack of empathy. Goku is like that but slightly less barbaric.

Goku is a freak and Vegeta is a degenerate by his society standard.

his new outfit from bulma looks like the same green sweater time patrol trunks uses in xenoverse

This was apparently an idea from the show's writing/editorial team, not Toriyama. He just went with the suggestion.

Though I don't really have high hopes for the series anyway. He still has ten more universes and gods to go through and probably needs a villain strong enough to threaten all of them including the Omni-King.

MT Trunks is only 10ish, FT Trunks was around 20. He still got plenty of time to move around.

can goku black be a android version of goku?
>gero recreated goku so he could kill the real one

>people thinks that trunks had to deal with buu

Buu was never revived in his timeline.

Babidi went to the earth because it was full of strong warriors. Almost everyone was dead in there so he never went to he earth and gathered enough energy.

Even going to the earth there was not way to him to gather all that energy with just trunks be the only strong one.

>Chicagoku
I'm ready

If I remember correctly there was a plot in one of the PSP games around it. One of the cool parts was old Kai giving his life to future Gohan instead of Goku.

WE WUZ SAIYANS AND SHIT

Found it
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_Z:_Shin_Budokai_-_Another_Road

Trunks was 17 when he killed Freeza, so he was probably about 18 during the Android Saga. He trained in the Room of Spirit and Time for 2 years so he was 20 during the Cell Games. Then he killed Cell 3 years later, so he was about 23 during his last appearance in the manga.

Trunks was 8 during the Buu Saga so he's like 14 during Super.

what are you talking about? No he wouldn't have, he would have gone to King Kai's planet.
Note that in the 6 years Goku was dead in the main universe he unlocked super saiyan 2 and 3.
You don't think he would have unlocked at least that if he had died of a heart disease earlier?
Also, it was a prophetic dream.
He wouldn't have HAD the dream in Trunks' timeline.

Also, Babidi wouldn't have had enough power to revive buu in Trunks' world, and Kaioshin would have stopped him.

He's the son of the smartest person on the planet, possible the universe, and the prince of an elite race. He's pretty unique. And if Goku/Vegeta are dead in that timeline, he'd be the strongest on the planet.

Babadi went to Earth because that's where Buu's pod was. Read the manga you blubbering retard.

Present Trunks is going to be ignored because Toriyama is a fucking hack that can't come with something for the boy that loves fighting and his daddy.

>not SSGSS Golden Super Perfect Cell

Now, seriously, how could they stop that?

Super Cyan Gogeta

Every single thread you show up and project your daddy issues onto Trunks and Goten even though everything you say is totally contradicted by the first 5 pages of the epilogue.

I going to laugh if Future Gohan comes back, he is really powerful but does nothing as this is the Goku and Vegeta's show.

Too bad Super says otherwise.

Or present Trunks will see how strong his future self is, and sneak off with Goten to train in the room of spirit and time
then come out, having had a growth spurt, and looking more like trunks did when Gohan was killed.

If Toriyama accepted the idea of an evil Goku, even when it sounds cheaper than a YT videos, is so difficult to give a bobe for Trunks and Goten?

what is a bobe?

>Evil Goku

lel

That game was a shitload of wasted potential.
What a wreck.

What if he's based on Dragon Ball Evolution Goku?

Godzilla did the same thing with the 1998 version of Godzilla after renaming him Zilla.
youtube.com/watch?v=zPxhdo4HDgg

>Are you ready for SSGSS Trunks
Yes
>and Black Goku
>Black Goku
>mfw

Couldn't they have come up with something better than Black Goku? God Damn