GOYS WHY ARE YOU SO ANTISEMETIC

GOYS WHY ARE YOU SO ANTISEMETIC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWEzet20RDs
twitter.com/jehorowitz/status/907743210734215168
bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2017/08/rhetoric-libertarians-unfortunate-appeal-alt-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so
youtube.com/watch?v=k9jR2f7nWGI
youtu.be/6FNS3RcWU1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goyim*
Saying "goys" is like saying "sheeps"

lemme guess, alt-right troll account ?

anyone got that jew shoveling shit over a wall then a bunch of shovels throw shit back and the jew saying oy vey anti semetism

I thought he said he's white. Jews can stand up for themselves and dont need this white guy defending them.

"Anti-semite" is the opposite of "fool".

Well he did just say as straight white people that we're all racist. Why is he so shocked by his own statement?

they have their own ethnostate,. wtf are they crying about now

No, he's a Jew who claimed to be white and able to speak for white men on how terrible "we" are, and Sup Forumsacks have probably sent him happy merchants in response.

FUCK OFF BACK TO ISRAEL YOU FUCKING KIKE

this
i call my own mom goyim because shes nothing but a lemming

>BACK
>implying that kike comes from Israel
Liberal kikes hate Israel.

let's settle this for all time:

Are Semites "white"?

His wife must be a Habsburg.

Jordan is horrified out of his witz

Ashkenazi or Semites?

Anyone else find it weird that Sup Forums is behind like 95% of these sorts of shenanigans but never gets called out?

I mean, ffs call Sup Forums out by name already, fucking cucks must be afraid we gonna redpill the sheeple

Lots of people naming the Jew in the comments. The goyim are waking up.

Every time they do that it leads to mass triggering, mass redpilling, or both.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWEzet20RDs

Is the proper term for multiple of fish fishes fishs or fishies?

huh, not feeling so white anymore

He isnt living in terror if we dont have his dox, we must get him to live in the mentality that he says.

All jews must live in fear, we must wage war upon the jew at all levels to win. The jew must live in fear, because if their not running then we are losing and its time we start winning.

>those replies
twitter.com/jehorowitz/status/907743210734215168

lmao wtf is this shit

I need rare merchants

Why am I blocked? I haven't tweeted to this guy or even heard of him or seen his Twitter ever. Do they just seek out people with the wrong opinions to block them preemptively?

Hymie somehow blocked me before I could comment with an extract from navyseal copypasta (as amended). Comments are priceless however.

I dunno mate, I called him out and I'm not blocked.

Blocklists

Instantly reminds me of this.

This happens way too much on Twitter.
>MY FELLOW WHITES ARE LITERALLY HITLERS
>gets attacked
YOU RACIST BIGOTS!

it's not anti-semitism, it's counter-semitism against the overwhelming jewish influence on christian nations.

you know that's pretty based

"The jew cries out in pain as it strikes you"

Bump with link to the tweet: twitter.com/jehorowitz/status/907743210734215168

Feel free to be a bad goy

Probably because you spend most of your time shitposting on twitter and your account(s) is/are in a basic "retards to block" list.

racist, homophobic, transphobic, women hating... so why not add antisemitic to the list

(((Horrowitz))) =/= white

Fishe, pronounced Feesh

well stop being such a kike then ppl wouldn't be anti-semitic.

Jesus Christ, plebbit

I hate agreeing with meme flags but he's right you know.

got blocked for posting a kike comic

Fucking double standards. Hateful racial speech is only fine when it's directed at my people? Fuck off. There's only so much you can stomach.

the point of his post is that goyim is the plural form you fucking sped

Filthy fucking kike.

checked.
Only have one twitter account and it is for truthspeak/trolling.

That means it's for posting stupid "redpills" then? Ya I can see why you got banned, mate.

wait, i thought he was white

>Because I believe in education, religion, and the importance of the institutions of civil society, and because I believe in putting my money where my mouth is, Sarah and I recently made a donation to the Birmingham (AL) Holocaust Education Center.

What is it with Horwitzes?

bleedingheartlibertarians.com/2017/08/rhetoric-libertarians-unfortunate-appeal-alt-right/

These people are fucking sick.

youtube.com/watch?v=OXgQ-yP62so

(((Horowitz)))

Oh, he's back to being jewish now?

Kikes have been playing the victim for thousands of years. It's quite pathological.

Why is anti-semitism worse than racism and homophibia or even murder?

Oh please shut the fuck you degenerate kike

wew lad, thanks for that

>implying a meme flag 12 year old would know that

>ALL WHITE MALES ARE EVIL RACIST SEXIST TRANSPHOBIC MONSTERS
>W-what, don't talk about my Jewishness, goy, that is anti-semitism!

fucking kikes, everyone.

We love hitler, hitlers a jew, not anti semite!

take a shower
hit the weights
get a clue
grow a chin

Kike.

Why is your mom a lemon?

Oh yeah, typical Sup Forums post--
>flag
U-uh, is this some sorta reverse psychology thing?

This "anti-semite" shit is really starting to irritate me. Not only do these kikes demand all sorts of privilege, but they hijacked a fucking prefix.

Say the word "nigger" and you are not an "anti-negro." The word "wop" and you are not "anti-Italian." Word "slope" and there isn't a pushed "Hey! You're being anti-Asian there. Not kewl, bro."

Stop this.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9jR2f7nWGI

No , fuck American Jews

Fuck off back to Israel, JIDF. Leave our lands and go back to your own. You're all the same, evil blood-sucking demon worshipers who survive off the collective suffering of the human race. May you and your evil kind rot in hell for all eternity for the sin of killing Jesus, Son of God on earth.

OY VEY GOYS

THATS A MAN, BABY

Reminds me of Schlomo's typical tricks.

youtu.be/6FNS3RcWU1U

Fish for multiples of the same species, fishes for multiple species.

BASED KIKE
A
S
E
D

K
I
K
E

Uh, you still have to go in the oven though.

Only anti-((()))

could someone post the original?

>being this new

This guy is being trolled by 9gag and reddit. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Save that for soros you fat cunt

Just put on your coooool face.

Because Sup Forums isn't, there are plenty of reddit retards and general twitter trolls that feed off of what goes on here and elsewhere.

they treated Sup Forums with the "ignore it and deny it publicizing until it dies" tactic, however that's been proven to not work, the new strategy as we've seen with the new sanction Iphone app is to flood Sup Forums with phonefag normies and destroy the site with sudden advertisement and floods of new users, there's been a steady flood of new users since 2015 and now that's increasing massively in 2017 onwards as you can see from alexa

I never understand why Sup Forumsaks are too thick to understand that this is not an israeli-jewish conspiracy but most of all a western, american, globalist conspiracy with american jews ala Soros at the top. It´s not the Jew as such but the waste product of modernity, aka the american "liberal" turbo kike.

oy fucking vey

Never forget Senpai, newfags are an opportunity more than a problem. Even phonefags are (usually) the lawful citiziens of some country. Force feed them red pills until one day the tides may turn. Many of us came here innocent and naive. Some even with the intent to ridicule or spy. Look at us now!

How dare you insult the great name that is habsburg!!!

>Are Semites "white"?
Depends on the definition of "white". Historically census defines white as caucasian, i.e. including jews. This violently angers nazi /pols for some strange reason, and they want to argue that we should redefine the term "white". I don't understand the point of arguing about silly semantics. Would be much simpler to just use "white european" vs "white jewish".

Oy vey the prince of Israel is an Alt-right anti-Semitic Neo-nazi Jew!

>that mike enoch tweet
God i love that fat serbian bastard

controlled opposition

>tfw virtue signaling backfires