WSJD - Shokugeki no Souma

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www13.zippyshare.com/v/0wETOzun/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hurrr

Nice angle.

Wew lad, look at dem tiddies.

Is anyone really reading all that shit? People just want to see the naked bodies, nothing else.

He's still really shit with naming.

Now that's a good name.

I wanna eat it.

Sounds fucking tasty, god damn

WSJD, Shokugeki no Souma DDL: www13.zippyshare.com/v/0wETOzun/file.html

"Best of the venison", huh?

I think Souma might have won. Based on that, and that although Tsukasa got an elaborate reaction he didn't strip Souma or Erina. Comments on Tsukasa's dish largely revolved around the delicious sauce. Then again, fuck if I know. Hisako met a deer for her reaction, so...

Also I think Souma winning would be more surprising than the foregone conclusion of him winning.

I don't really care who wins, though, because either result from this impromptu shokugeki is going to be retarded. It shouldn't even be counted in the first place. It's all bullshit.

Thanks for the dump.

I'm going to predict that it doesn't really matter who wins, because Tsukasa is going to decide that he doesn't actually want Souma after all.

World Trigger

That'd be funny but he was too complimentary for that to be the case.

Probably a draw.

I like Souma's face.

prpr

Kimetsu no Yaiba

>Take that, Eishi Tsukasa!
Hishoko a cute.

Erina will vote for Tsukasa, Hishoko will vote for Souma. Or vice versa if it's time for Erina to win the Soumabowl.

I was waiting for this

Draw, loss for Souma or no contest for some reason.

Possibly Souma losing, joining central and immediately resigning. After all there was no rule for how long he had to join Central.

I would peel erina's kuri if you know what I mean.

>mfw still can't find the link with uploaded color digital RAWs
My google-fu has failed me.

Secret club, user. In the Raws folder.

Nice

Thanks

Based user(s). Thanks.

Christ. Sup Forums is run with shitty teenagers from reddit now.

She is just a fangirl.

This. Without this chapter i said that Tsukasa wont like Souma's dish, so much he wont want him.
Maybe now he wont want Souma in order to fight him in more shokugeki

I'm not part of that secret club, though I did manage to find some Japanese links, so I guess I'll have to settle for those.