How does Sento even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=njT0tfrfzX8
brasnthings.com/sizing-guide/bras-sizing-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesn't. Air is the sexiest.

Brains

No brain problems.

Sento looks better in all those outfits than the fairies do.

Air is a misunderstood genius. Unlike guntard Sento.
There's not one second of boredom with her around.
Plebs like you need to get lost.

Feel free to enjoy your burden user.

She's the only reason why I finished this trash.

Made for raw breeding.

Can they even breed?

Hopefully not. I can cum inside her without having to worry about anything. It would also mean no red sea ever.

Do male fairies/elementals/whatever even exist?
We really don't know enough about the other side. The show could have given us some more world-building.

Which one would you prefer? Doggystyle or cowgirl?

Yeah, male fairies are the furries.

>Do male fairies/elementals/whatever even exist?
That's what the Mascots are

By being a drama queen.

So, the silly manlet DYEL Mascots breed with the 12/10 fairies?

Water best.

Why do people always forget the superior designed girl?

>So, the silly manlet DYEL Mascots breed with the 12/10 fairies?
Majority of fairy males are mascots, majority of fairy females are humanoid. That's just their biology.

Theorically, a fairy and a human breeding would ultimately result in an elf.

>Why do people always forget the superior designed girl?
Because she was introduced in book 2 but then barely existed for the rest of it. Gatoh had trouble giving her screen time.

How about the actual gif?

How much screentime does Air get? Is it worth watching just for her? Are there any good-looking doujins of her?

>good-looking doujins of her
Bet it's all fat, bald men tricking her.

That wouldn't matter as long as the artstyle is good.

Amagi is a consolidated meme show.
It's mandatory for you to watch it wheter you like it or not.

I read the threads, I don't think I have to watch it to keep up with the memes but I have to admit it took me a while to understand the 50 cent nickname without watching the show.

>misunderstood genius
read: hyperactive autist

A relationship with her would be fun at the beginning but I guess it would end up being annoying after a while except for all the fucking because of her glorious body.

You tell me.

Airhead losesw by default, so Sento needs not compete at all with her.

Both lose to the princess. Latifa a cute.

>sticking it in the mentally handicapped
Absolutely degenerate.

Nothing wrong when they can't breed.

At no point in the show does she seem stupid.
She just likes to have fun.

>at no point in the show does she seem stupid
youtube.com/watch?v=njT0tfrfzX8

According to information from the wiki, Sento is 163 centimeters. Judging by this gif, Sylphy seems to be from 5 to 8 centimeters taller than Sento. Based on this information, can we have a rough guess on the diameter of her boobs?

me manlet rejoice

I'm working on it.
Give me a few minutes.

It's a fun comedy. You're going to have a better time watching through it once than reading all the threads here.

By being superior in every conceivable way.

I'm back. I have come to the conclusion Sylphy has a boob with a diameter of roughly 13.4 centimeters.

Will post a full report on her body dimensions, from neck to feet, in another full minutes.

Mr. Chairman? Why are you caring about boobs?

What about Sento's?

put it in bra size pls

Greetings, Sup Forumsnons.

After extensive math work I ()
am back with the complete results.

By using an artwork from the official wiki, I manipulated the numbers to that I could operate them to our best interest.

With the height of the image measured in 1000 pixels, and the height of Sylphy herself calculated as 170cm based on the image in as suggested by , it became clear that each pixel should be measured as 0.17cm.

After that, it was a child's play to measure, in centimeters, the lenght of the main body parts of helicopter goddess Sylphy.

I simply drawed lines in MS paint, measured them in pixels, and made the comparative translation to the ratio of 0,17:1.

To measure the depth of her boobs, I measured the distance between her head and her belly buttom and used it as a reference in the second image. Again, I made a conversion, and realized that for every pixel there would be ~0,2356 centimeters.

This allowed me to calculate the X and Y axis of her boobs in the second image, and by applying a trigonometric function of senus, it was possible to calculate the Z axis of the imaginary graph ortonogonally projected over her perfect body.

This might have small deviations when compared to reality, and a more accurate calculation would inquire doing the same process but by resizing the initial image as many times possible so you can have accuracy in as many digits as you want, but this gives a good idea of her main body proportions.

Have a nice day.

Thank you, now I can draw the perfect doujin.

I forgot to say that I also assumed that the angle she's turned to in the second image is 37.5 degrees (the average of 45 and 30).

somone screencap this

Excellent.

But surely once you see this design you remember it for life.

Nice lightly tanned in office suit, Fucking perfect.

How can she be so hot? God fucking dammit you're doing god's works

anyone who has in dept knowledge in women's lingerie fashion to help in decipher the code in bra size?

user's math doesn't help much there since cup size is based on circumference around the body at their bust and the circumference of their torso right under their breasts.

oh great based anons, u two will create new discipline: Applied Geometry in Lingerie Measurement and Designing

For breeding

Basically we'd need to figure out these two measurements

I'm not sure if you can (accurately) do that from a flat image

noob here, can we find the width and do approximation to get circumference?

Seems to be a pretty easy task.
It will take me like, 5 minutes. Or 10. Or 15. But definetely not longer than 20 minutes.
The problem is that it would be innacurate.
I'd be working with the assumption that her torso is shaped like a cilinder which's base circunference gradually and randomically changes its radius over the function of height, when the up view side of a torso is obviously not a circle, but rather, a complex figure.

I could also apply the principle of picture related (ortogonal projection of a 2D space over a 3D space) but it would require me to start CAD or else it would be extremely innacurate.

Anyways, this is just me ranting.

I'm gonna go with the option that assumes her torso is some sort of cilinder with varying radius. Give me a few minutes.

>why i choose not be an engineer

You're my favorite user, user.

you have no idea how much I love this show ;_;

I would give everything for a season 2

no one stands a chance against this.

your virginity?
your senses to enjoy the show?
your material possession?

she is nice Kyoani loli but this show promote the thicc girl

Ok.
I basically used the same original principle of pixel to centimer conversion based on official art, and then calculated the X axis of A and B, arriving at 27.71 and 21.42, in that order.
That's the diameter of those measurements.
Then I multiplied both by Pi with my Texas TI 89 so I could get the perimeter of the circunferences.

That being said,

Measurement A: 87.053532431 centimeters
Measurement B: 67.2929146399 centimeters

Keep in mind this is not an accurate result, as is probaly off by several centimeters.

You probably could have approximated them as ellipses instead of circles with the help of a side view of Sylphie.

I'm going to fap to Air tonight, thanks Sup Forums.

According to an online calculator with those measurements, that'd be an E cup in Japanese sizes

brasnthings.com/sizing-guide/bras-sizing-guide

cup double DD

any pro here?

No.
I have to go back to work.
Goodbye.

do kyoani animators know all this?

is Japanese size larger or smaller than the western?
i mean their E cup is bigger or smaller?

they are japanese

thx based user

I wish Air would get a doujin in this kind of drawing quality.

WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Air is made for wild sex.

the eye looks off

Japan uses the same measurements as the EU, basically a 65E in EU/JAP sizes = 30D in US sizes.

She probably smells really bad due to over exercise and no showering. So Sento at least wins on that.

Imagine a rough, long session with her on a hot day and sweat and body fluids everywhere.

thx this based user too

Reminder Sylphy is a mastermind who is only pretending to be retarded.

I want to make a family with Kobori.

dirt

i love the fairies ;_;

gib spinoff pls

Is there any good Sylphy dakimakura or figure to buy? Not even a mousepad?

i want those 3D mousepad though
combine it with dakimura

How's this.

Reminder that Salama gets to do this to Muse every night.

What? Not even disagreeing just... What?

U do it then