>me, my older sister and parents making fond memories
>parents suddenly in the process of divorce
>mother has sex with black coworker in the midst of proceedings
>births my half-black sister whom I loved as my own
>immediate and distant family breaks apart
>no longer see them during the summers anymore
>14 years pass
>older sister has moved out
>me going to uni for chemical engineering degree still living at home with mother and half-sister
>2016 election
>decide to stray off Sup Forums due to trap threads and go to Sup Forums
>find passionate love for my race
>see the truth about my dying race and the decadence of European cultures
>little black sister starts acting like a nigger
>same mannerisms and attitude
>begin to realize genetics matters more than environment
>hatred of my mother and half-sister grows as they become a permanent reminder of her betrayal to my father/race and why I hardly see him anymore
>think about all the memories I will have missed out on by the time my father dies
>in place of that is my destroyed family

You've given me the truth Sup Forums. Red-pill after sweet red-pill as I continue to learn about genetics in uni. But at the same time it has destroyed me with so many black-pills. I can't focus on finishing my studies. I've become dysfunctional and anxious. I'm fit and have had sex with several gorgeous women. Yet I ruin most of those relationships with either my political leanings or because I seem too apathetic. My IQ was tested as 126 in middle school but now I feel almost retarded due to all this stress. I can't focus in class. I can't talk to new people. I'm not depressed. I'm not insecure. I've red-pilled all my close friends. I'm just anxious. I don't blame my mother for my relationship problems and I don't blame you Sup Forums for my anxiety. I try to live as much a stoic lifestyle as possible without any bitching. I've never told my friends or family any of this, because I'm too proud to show weakness or to see a therapist. Cont..

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rRIzCLjT!o5f5iaJCdNCLrbwXmEUZikxDSLH8HxsAtNEGAI8xEU4
youtube.com/watch?v=y3jgT--bDd8
cheekyvideos.net/
psychcentral.com/news/2013/04/17/acetaminophen-seems-to-ease-some-existential-fears/53821.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superhuman-mind/201304/do-you-suffer-emotional-pain-or-anxiety-pop-tylenol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the only post I will make for now. But do know if I come out of this, I will make you all proud. I'm going to accomplish great things in life, with particular goals in mind I won't discuss here until the moment has arrived. However, in order to get there, now I must decide to either take anxiety medication or start chronically drinking.

What's your poison that gets you through it anons? Any similar stories?

bump

>I must decide to either take anxiety medication or start chronically drinking.
false choice, weak faggot.
you think knowledge and truth is a burden?
well get ready because you now have to live the rest of your life with it, and act in accordance with what you know is the truth or else the contradictions you're smart enough to see and the hypocrisy will eat you alive.
If you can't handle it, just kill yourself. The rest of us will keep on going, and eventually the tide will turn or the pendulum will swing or whatever shitty metaphor you want will happen, and we'll be here, but you'll be dead, because knowing simple facts were too much for you to handle without muh drugz. Do you think our ancestors needed drugs just to keep going, when faced with infinitely more grave circumstances like:
>Will we have enough food to survive the winter?
>Will react in time to save the village if the Mongols invade?
>Can I live with myself after executing my own neighbors or friends or kin for terrible crimes?

The answer is no, because they weren't pussies, and therefore you shouldn't be either.

people who cannot face life are a burden on those who can. Man up or ship out, that's the ONLY choice.

>When you notice the lies being pumped into your mind have been debunked long ago by admissions of propaganda being disseminated via a ZOG media
>You realize Lavon, JFK, and USS Liberty were jewish attacks of false flag terror and assasination with pre-positioned assets like (((Mark Lane))) there to gatekeep and limited hangout
>WTC 7
>Urban Moving Systems
>You read the Talmud/Zohar and see the vicious racial conspiracy that dwarfs your existence and the World Chemtrails, aspertame, estrogen mimmickers, legalization and propagandization of infanticide, massive pharma corruption and biological attacks designed to kill not cure
>You know real history of Slave trade and many other subjects that go back to (((them)))
>Discredited Marxist propaganda is all (((them)))
>Mao, Khmer Rouge, Communism was freemasonic vanguard shibboleths taking control for the judeo corporate world order for slave pits and resource/Nation control in places they don't fit in or were the big enemies IE Czarist Russia China
>Barry Soetoro the "it" that illegally occupied the White House
>The attempts to buy out the BNP just so they would stop talking about the jewish banking system
>London Whale, Banker Deaths, Franklin coverup, Mcmartin, The Finders, Pizzagate, Epstein Island, Haiti, Dyncorp, Dutroux and dozens of other child rape abduction scandals.
>WTC 93 and OKC 95 Strassmeir and the ADL/SPLC bombing of the Murrah building that Mcveigh after realiing he was being setup ran away from and did not participate hence the cctv footage all being "lost"
>Open Borders
>Psyop Hoaxes for disarmament Rodgers, Stay, Sandy Hoax, Aurora, Doering
>Boston hoaxathon, Oslo hoax with the bitch who had a big chunk of metal "sticking" in her head with fake "blood" hopping up unassisted and walking onto a tour bus not the stunt ambulances for the scene thanks Ole Dammegard.
>Chief Rabbis calling for goys to be murdered for the fun of it
>Palestinians being given cake by Israelis to celebrate well before 9EST 9/11

Fuck. But good on you lad, may Kek find you a virgin waifu.

I'm not going anywhere mate. My life is now dedicated to helping out the cause. But to do so I have to be able to make it through the few years left of uni. I don't regret the knowledge I have gained. And I will continue to work for my goals. The ancestors weren't burdened with such information and multicultural bullshit. However, I will live as dedicated to the old ways as possible. I will not use meds until I've expended all other options.

save your father from the belly of the whale

Good to hear, mate.
Buck up. It isn't so bad. There's more of us, than you would ever expect, and we're growing. The Fire Rises.
So long as you have good lads to enjoy each others' company, life is a joyful thing

Father will be all right. Found a wholesome Christian woman.

You're absolutely right.

Life is definitely great. It's always worth living. I don't mean to further black-pill anyone lurking. I've lead a great life thus far. Once I'm past uni, I'm sure things will be better once I can move out of the house and get away from this broken household.

Your sister might be a nigger but she's still blood, and blood is all that matters. You disgust me.

>hatred of my mother and half-sister grows as they become a permanent reminder of her betrayal to my father/race and why I hardly see him anymore

You're a fool.

You're an adult. You want to see your dad? Go visit your dad. If you hate your little sister based on nonsense you've read on Sup Forums, you've gotten it all wrong. Look out for her, dammit. Fix her, if necessary.

Really, you've posted an extensive bitchy blogpost complete with unbelievable I'm-not-the-type-to-complain disclaimers.

>little black sister starts acting like a nigger
>same mannerisms and attitude
>begin to realize genetics matters more than environment

>deduce causation from 1 anecdote
yep, you're Sup Forums alright. I wonder why Swedish and German blacks don't act like savage US niggers? hmmmmmmmmmmm #notall

>she's still blood

No she's not, she's a nigger.
Patrilineal descent is all that matters, and you disgust me.

Have they caught the nigger who raped the 12 year old yet, or are they still after the nigger who raped the 3 year old?

I like this guy

Be honest about your thoughts. But civil.

You're suffering under the burden of truth, but nothing worthwhile is pleasant.

Are you sure you aren't mistaking typical teenage American girl tantrum rebel behaviour with nigger behaviour? Wouldn't sell your sister short lad.

I mean you did grow up as brother and sister and share blood. Try to guide her if you can half nog or not. My cousin is half Mongolian and he had a drug problem back when he was a teen but he got through it and helped me out when I was having substance abuse issues and got me through it and now he's my closest relative and friend.

Not your half sister's fault when biology hits sperm to egg. Half of her originates from the same half origin of you. Own it and make the effort to assist her as a default approach. Then, she can sink or swim on her own efforts and merits. She is here, and if things work the way they usually do, she'll be here when your common mother is gone, and your father is gone... her existence is the physical evidence of your mom's betrayal, but that still ain't on her. Have some perspective.

As for how you deal with an influx of information... to each their own. Make sure it is in moderation. I self medicate, and always have, ever since some fucker with letters after his name suggested years ago I should have a prescription med for PTSD. Tried it, a mood stabilizer, and fuck that.

I know I will probably die before I see 75, shit, maybe even 60, when my lineage suggests 100 yr plus. I have been banging the drum like a bat out of hell as a trial lawyer for quite some time. I am in the trenches, doing my part, happily married making properly adjusted white kids and influencing as many more as I can.

Give your half sis a break, bro. If she's dumb as shit, cut your losses and check back in with her from time to time. Everyone can be redeemed, and she's senpai.

Blood type is different among family. A series of genetic alleles is what makes someone your family and your people. Hence why people take features of their parents. It isn't their blood that does this. It's the DNA in every cell of your body.

I do see my father every other opportunity I can. Just not as much since he's often working out of town and when he isn't I'm busy with uni anyways.

I agree, it was more pathetic than I would have liked it to be.

The suffering I can deal with. But I'm concerned that if I become too stressed it will cause permanent damage to my brain. I'm looking for ways to deal with it naturally.

She's definitely got the teenage hormonal thing going on, but I'm too busy to deal with it all the time. Last time I tried, she was screaming. And when I took her phone she started hitting me. After letting her punch me a few times I got pissed and slammed her on the ground. Unfortunately her personality is probably set. I can't stop her from hanging out with other blacks. She's isn't a complete nig but she shows a lot of their tendencies even though me and my mother scold her when she does.

True it isn't her fault. I just wish it hadn't happened and shamed my family. Being that it did, I've done everything I could for her until now that she's at that defiant teen stage. It's no longer in my hands other than shooting any guy that tries to come over and get her pregnant. I'll continue to try to help her out. I'm not mean to either of them by any means. I'm still cordial. Just distant.

I would argue the half me part though. Genetics isn't always split 50/50. She isn't dumb fortunately.

Just got back from the pharmacy. Just to check out what I'm supposed to be taking. Citalopram. Probably won't even take it though. How do you self medicate?

Have you already read Scott Adam's orange book? I think it's very uplifting. Here's a link --
mega.nz/#!rRIzCLjT!o5f5iaJCdNCLrbwXmEUZikxDSLH8HxsAtNEGAI8xEU4

Also look at Jordan Peterson and Peter Theil's opinions on youtube, both uplifting and useful. youtube.com/watch?v=y3jgT--bDd8

Good luck Sup Forumsuddy. If you have some right ideas and you can get past the blackpill. I liked Sam Hyde's humor and also the Murdoch Murdoch series halfway down this page:
>Murdoch Murdoch Video Archive
cheekyvideos.net/

>(((Citalopram)))
Kek that sounds like poison. I'll be perfectly honest: if I'm feeling down I'll pop a couple Paracetamol! The science isn't settled but there's some support for this!
psychcentral.com/news/2013/04/17/acetaminophen-seems-to-ease-some-existential-fears/53821.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-superhuman-mind/201304/do-you-suffer-emotional-pain-or-anxiety-pop-tylenol

I've seen that book floating around. I'll definitely check it out upon my next Amazon visit.

Already subscribed to Jordan Peterson and Murdock Murdock. Comfy videos that do help. I just don't have the time to watch them consistently anymore.

Much appreciate for the tips user.

Do something like Xanax or Etizolam if you have anxiety problems.

Yeah, probably is. Going to have to do research on it sometime this weekend. I more than likely won't end up taking it anyways. I hate even taking antibiotics. But I'll check your compound out. If nothing else, I'll just drink some good whiskey throughout the week.

You get your blood type from your parents, idiot. It's literally basic Mendelian genetics. And your DNA is not identical to your parents'. You have hundreds of single nucleotide polymorphisms they don't, and methylation to add epigenetic differences as well.

Step back and realize you aren't as "enlightened" as you think you are.

The point is that you don't always share their blood type. I share neither my father's nor my mother's. Yet there's several strangers from other countries that will have my blood type, making it irrelevant. I know what I'm talking about and do realize I don't share their entire DNA strands. The point is that I share ENOUGH so that I look and act like them. I'm not claiming to be a clone, but just explaining how I identify family members. Distant cousins that share fewer traits are on the spectrum. Apologies if I'm not that good on elaborating. Trying to do homework simultaneously as this.

Speaking of which, fuck these captcha games.

That's because they're heterozygotic. You still have a genome comprised from a split from both of them, you fucking idiot. You didn't get a brand new blood type out of thin air. It's basic biology. You're likely some underage little faggot who thinks he's figured it all out. Roped up into fake "belonging" on a hentai forum...

I'm confused on where we disagree. I know how blood types are formed. I'm not dismissing that. Just the premise that there isn't anything special about my blood type that makes it act differently than someone else with the same blood type. They all function the same. The human genome does not which is why I argue for its relevancy.

I don't believe I've figured anything out other than who I care about. I'll never learn enough in my lifetime. Whatever makes you feel better man. Too each his own.