Sup Forums who have read the light novels explain me why this girl is a bitch

Sup Forums who have read the light novels explain me why this girl is a bitch

You're confusing her with Kirino.

You're confusing her with Kuroneko.

Some people are just born that way.

I'll just post this exaggerated pictures that still has truth to it because it would take far too long to write a proper post about it. Just read the novels yourself, lazy.

>waifu.png
Utter shit taste.

You're confusing her with Ayase.

Explain to me what is supposed to be "evil" about this.

Just read the picture, it should be quite obvious. Also why are you here demanding to be spoonfed everything, go read about it yourself.

The author make her a "villain" to make kirino looks less like cancer. Too bad kirino is still pure cancer.

Thats all.

The oreimo explained pastebin

>TFW like glasses wearing and shy type girls
>For some reason they always turn out to be crazy/evil in anime and manga

What the hell's up with that? I forget the name right now, but there was also one which was about an MC who started dating a girl like her, and MC liked playing guitar and also had a thing for his sister and her for him i belive. Glasses girl turned out to be mentally unstable as shit and started "working" on a job to let pervs check out her privates in a dark alley with only a lighter to let then see or some shit like that, just so she could buy a guitar for him that she almost immediatly broke when giving it to him.

It's her fault that Kirino fell in love with her brother.

It's her fault that Kyousuke became such a loser.

It's her fault Kuroneko got dumped.

It's her fault Ayase got rejected.

It's her fault Kirino became an otaku.

It's all her fault, and she deserved the fact that all of her scheming led to nothing but wasted effort.

Inferior vision leads to overcompensation in thought processing, leading to even more drastic conclusions than the ordinary anime girl.

The funny thing is, is that apparently Kyousuke did like her before she started manipulating him right? If she just stayed quiet she would have gotten what she wanted.

She didn't really have much to do with Kuroneko.

amazing, I would never have thought that this shy girl was so interesting, pretty smart, but I have to say that her reaction at the end it would be same as mine, I really want to punch this idiot in the face

She's really not, she just doesn't like incest so incestfags think she's evil.

The whole "evil mastermind" thing is pure headcanon, she's a dumb teenage girl in love just like the rest of the cast

Damn
Sounds like my life, except for the dark alley shit
And the guitar part
And that I actually never got the glasses girl to like me
Neither did I get my sister

Thanks for invalidating everything you'll say this thread by posting that Image. Fuck off.

I'm very confused now, so she is not a bitch?

Well now i'm confused.

She is guilty of two things:
1. Loving Kyousuke unconditionally
2. Telling a 12 year old girl that incest isn't socially acceptable

The first picture is stupid and over emotional but the core is true while the second image is pure shitposting, it was made by one of the retarded Manamifags when the series was still airing and has ever since only been used to stir up shit.

>crazy/evil
So what's more crazy and evil?
Fucking someone of your family, making some retarded child and treating the one you love like shit and being a fucking useless piece of shit otakunt
or
Saying incest is bad, doing your best to help the one you love to have a nice life though he rejected you while you showed him all your love while being 100% material waifu

Fucking degenerate.

>The first picture is mostly headcanon, the second is what actually happened in the story
ftfy

Fuck off shitposter.

I never read the novels so i don't know if she simply gave fair warning to then or if she did actually plot the whole thing to get him to like her even at the cost of making him way less outgoing than what he was before.

I never said i liked Kirino, in fact he find her annoying as fuck because she never stoped being a giant bitch even if all he did was no give her attention and even after he started helping her and took the blame for shit she did once the series started she still found it in herself to be a over the top tsundere.

>anyone who disagrees with my headcanon is shitposting

Can't stand the idea that kirino might actually be responsible for her own behaviour can you?

Wasn't it mostly Kirino's fault too? After Kyouske started to feel bad about what happened and refrained from being super outgoing and "cool", Kirino goes ahead and says "you're to my real brother anymore".

I mean what the hell? What kind of kid does something like that?

> she never stoped being a giant bitch
Anime only problem.
>even after he started helping her and took the blame for shit she did once the series started she still found it in herself to be a over the top tsundere
Anime only problem.

The adaption is just utter trash that butchered every character and especially Kirino's. To your question, she likely didn't plan it but she did intend to split the siblings (as in she wanted Kyousuke to stop caring about Kirino so much and Kirino to stop admiring him).

So Kirino is not that much of a bitch in the novels? That's good to know.

Since you're at it, mind telling me if he did like Manami before the whole mess started too? I kinda remenbe reading that may have been the case, before things went to shit.

>So Kirino is not that much of a bitch in the novels? That's good to know.
That's probably the biggest problem, the anime cuts many of her dere scenes but keeps and even adds a few additional tsun moments. Also most of Kyousuke's narration is missing so he seems like a completely wimp when in the novels he at least calls her out on her early bullshit at times.

Yes, Kyousuke was in love with Manami in their childhood, at least before the Sakurai incident (which is extremely important but was completely omitted in the anime). Manami basically familyzoned herself as Kyousuke starts thinking of her as his grandmother.

The author was butthurt that no one liked Kirino so he made Manami evil and took a dump on Kuroneko's character to make Kirino look better by comparison. LN authors tend to be really petty like that. For example, Boku wa Tomodachi's author intentionally tanked his own series because fans didn't like his drama.

The novel is really not that different. Kirino comes off slightly more tsun in the anime, but even in the novel she's abrasive and violent almost all the way through. Here's some extracts from the opening of vol12 (final volume)

"Hey Kirino, how about going out with me on Christmas?"
"Huh? Are you an idiot? Die!"

"Hey, are you cold? You are barefoot all the time."
"Listen to what I'm saying!"
Kirino got mad, then she threw me a punch.
"Oh!"
Not bad. But for somebody like me who has trained with Ayase, such an
attack is too easy to evade.
"Don't dodge! Pervert!"
"Ha… It's useless. Such attacks and insults will not work on me anymore."

"Could it be… because of the bad influence from Ayase and Kuroneko…"
Actually, I think it's more due to your bad influence. Since I've been
insulted every day, I've grown used to it.
"Disgusting! You get turned on seeing your little sister wearing thin
clothing?"
I only asked if you were cold and that is your response?
I felt like I was in the middle of a masochist test. What a pain.
In short… the "Huh? Are you an idiot?" just now, because Kirino-sama was
not thinking the same way as in the game, I guess I have to guess and
react accordingly… right?
I got it……
This girl is so annoying ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !

>even in the novel she's abrasive and violent almost all the way through.
Bullshit. Pretty sure you're the same guy who keeps posting about this the last few weeks. Glad to see you finally found a little scene to compliment your shitposting, took you long enough. At that point Kyousuke has long been able to read her behavior and soon after that little outbreak she agrees to the date and even gets him some proper looking clothes. The scene also ends in an important theme about the siblings' support for each other.
>Just as she had implied, Kirino was saying 'I really want to go, but I can't be honest,' so she yelled 'Are you an idiot?' right?

Imagine if Seo got butthurt from people not liking his drama, which i belive are not few. What sorts of things would he do to get back at his readers.

>Calm rational argument poised against a misrepresented ALL CAPS HUR DURR I'M SO SILLY argument
Come on now. It's amazing that anyone takes this shit seriously even for a second. You've been on the internet long enough to spot this shit.

so in conclusion all are hypocrites except maybe kuroneko

She's also guilty of emotionally abusing her childhood friend into being a complete loser because she wanted to make him into a person who only she could love. Manamifags always forget Vol. 11. I suppose they're all anime-only fags and don't even recognize the name "Sakurai Akimi."

she only said one sentence right? the fool kyosuke interpretes so far

Kirino thread.

Don't reply to the shitposters, they are feeding off those delicious (You)s.

go away slut

The author ran out of ideas so he wrote the least popular character into a villain.

Incest is just plain wrong, there's no arguing that.

More authors should do this type of stuff. Instead of pointless drama that needlessly divides a fanbase.

The anime adaptation screwed the pooch on Kirino's development. She still had a bit of tsun, but she was far more dere in the LNs as time went on and their relationship improved.

Also, Manami literally tried to turn Kyousuke into somebody which only she could love. To put it simply, 2 very bad things happened in very rapid succession and they put Kyousuke into a very vulnerable state. Instead of comforting him, she took the chance to berate him, telling him that he wasn't anything special and he should stop trying, causing him to lose his confidencs and change from this super amazing overachiever into a complete loser. She's an emotionally abusive hag, and she deserved everything she got.

Manami also sort of manipulated Kuroneko into doing the whole "date then dump the only man she's ever loved" thing. She is a despicable woman. I will always respect the author deeply for having the balls and the skill to write a character like that.

>the skill
I can't stop laughing.

because she said incest was wrong?

If Manami was truly heartless, she could've destroyed the sibling's love affair after she lost. She simply wanted Kyousuke and she wanted him bad.

rly? the author is an idiot, he choose the worst of all possible end, literally any girl would be a better choise instead of kirino

She isn't. She's right. Fuck incest.

>rly
Why am I not surprised.

kyosuke chose... poorly

Posting using the cat that eventually helped them get together while saying that is pretty funny.

alright Sup Forums all waifu drama aside was oreimo good?

Like lets say whoever your favorite girl won in the end would that had made this shit good?

It's a troll/bait chart, I remember when mods use to delete it.

except kirino, yes

Yes it is good but your opinion is already set in stone so I have no idea why you even asked.

>get played hard by Manami
>still siding with her even though she's the sole reason you lost
You ain't the brightest, son.

It's pretty much the best anime ever made, the controversial ending was just a kick in the balls for everyone.

>It's pretty much the best anime ever made
I liked it too, but calm down.

You clearly need to watch more animes

It's my personal favorite, because incest, but I'd never call it "the best"

This is so wrong it hurts. Reminder that Manami lost harder than Ruri.

>animes
>s

I want to put my face into Kanako's butt.

yeah, my keyboard sucks

>emotionally abusive
Kirino was the only one who thought Kyousuke was amazing. His class thought he was an annoying hot blooded idiot. Manami cried after he got beat up by his father. When the class blamed him for the Sakurai incident, she was the only one who defended him. He cried because he couldn't console Kirino, Manami comforted him, told him that he didn't need to always show off, and that it's ok to make mistakes. She genuinely cared about him and didn't want him to get hurt again. In vol11 even Kirino admits that her expectations of him were unrealistic.

The OVAs sucked in general, the endings just dominate discussion about it. They tried to have Kyousuke burn all of his bridges except he didn't actually have any bridges to burn
The Kuroneko thing was dealt with several episodes ago
Ayase falling for him was a massive stretch in itself, also not the weirdest thing to happen in the story though so whatever
and then the Kanako confession came out of nowhere, even Saoru would've made more sense here

>The anime adaptation screwed the pooch on Kirino's development
everyone was better in the LN, to be fair

Kirino's undeniably way better in the LNs, I still personally prefer most of the girls to her though

she emotional abused the people around her to get a guy to recuperate her feelings, idk how that's not obvious to you how wrong that is

It's shit.

ok, this has more sense user

>idk
Fuck off crossdoarder. Why are Oreimo shitposters always so cancerous in General?

In general I love the series, but the ending was horrific. vol12/s2ova should never have happened

Elaborate please, because I can't see this not being shitposting.

"Manami manipulated Kyosuke all along" started out as a joke, why are people taking it so seriously now?

I mean there are plenty of less nonsensical reasons to hate the character, I don't think that's what this is

Ayase is best girl.

Because she really tried

see how did kanako fell for him? like ayase i could see it since they clicked as sonn as they met and they spent all this time together but with kanako it was literally

hey i saw you 20 episodes ago and i fell in love with you i want your dick now like wtf was that

It didn't start out as a joke. It was born out of a shitstorm on Sup Forums when the volume that discussed it was released.

Super wrong, and only addresses a small number of issues.

>hey i saw you 20 episodes ago
>episodes
Well there's your problem. They had a lot more interaction in the LN.

>meeting at their house
>the manager incident

that is literally all isn't it?

And then anons disected the earlier volumes and found scenes that always hinted at that, the whole "retcon" screaming is bullshit from people who haven't read the novels or who have terrible reading comprehension.

I just can't feel good about the incest end when all the other girls get so brutally rejected in the same volume. It just makes Kyousuke seem like an insensitive asshole. Didn't you feel bad for any of them?

There were like 3 manager incidents

>It was born out of a shitstorm on Sup Forums when the volume that discussed it was released.
as a joke, yeah. Since Manami was going all out on the anti-incest ranting and all, lots of over-the-top posting about her being right or wrong and so on.

Alll this stuff about people insisting that Kyousuke and Kirino weren't responsible for their own actions came later as far as I can tell.

All he did was tell them he already loved someone else, he was as sensitive about it as it gets. Also the only devastated one is Manami who deserved it anyway, the rest is pretty much fine aside from Ayase who didn't get a scene after her rejection but it's reasonable to assume she dealt with it.

>when he got her the anime gig
>the episode with her concert and the kirino bike ride

which ones im missing?

probably some literally who scene with ayase right or something

There's a "had many off screen scenes together" explanation. Her fallen for him was kinda stupid anyway and the entire volume was quite harem heavy which was out of place.

>calm rational argument
>"It's Manami's fault that Kirino fell in love of Kyousuke"
Nah

It's just the usual people reading too much into a shit story. Kyousuke and Kirino admit that Manami is technically 'right', and then go on to say that they don't particularly care/being right or wrong has nothing to do with it. That's all there is to it.

She's moral. Moral people are destined to be hated.

falling*
There's the theory that volume 10 had that many harem elements to advertise the psp game. Even Saori suddenly seemed like she wanted him which was complete bullshit.

I don't think attempting to manipulate your friends and ruining the childhood of a loli Kirino counts as moral

Though that is completely true, Kirino had a, for 10-year-olds normal, crush on her brother but the Sakurai incident coupled with their grandmother dying and Manami's meddling caused Kirino to bottle up those feelings and actually fall in love with him.

Manami didn't ruin loli Kirino's life, Kirino did that all on her own. Manami did use other people to keep tabs on Kyousuke though, yes.

Kirino ruined her own life, Maname wasted a massive amount of her time and Kyousuke also ruins his own life thanks to both of these dumb cunts.

Didn't Kyouske and Kanako said that they were working together through all the show? Also the whole chapter about Kyousuke watching over Kanako so she doesn't start smoking again, in that chapter Kyouske realize how much of a good girl Kanako is and that her bratty attitude it's just a facade, plus Kyouske get to third base with Kanako and give her a full body massage. Good lord, I want to read the LN again, is just so much fun.

Friends don't let friends live their lives incorrectly.