Why did the black crime rate and drug rate skyrocket in the 80s and 90s?

Why did the black crime rate and drug rate skyrocket in the 80s and 90s?

As a POWERFUL BLACK MALE I'd like to know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loss of manufacturing jobs?

shitty genes?
are you implying animal-like behavour wasn't present in black communities before the 80s and 90s?

increases in entitlement payments which led to more disposable income for blacks. also increased availability in an increasingly less scarce society. not rocket science, honestly.

>Portugal monkey talking down to ME

You know nothing of this country or it's socio-economics!

of course he is. It's called evolution, the nigs had to catch up to the animals at some point.

Because we gave them total freedom so they went back to being Africans.

It's like returning an animal back to the wild. At first its domesticated and scared but then its wild side takes over and in a couple years it wont even recognize you anymore.

>As a POWERFUL BLACK MALE
Can your power bring back your dad?

Or make you stay for your kid?

fucking kek

The CIA pumping crack coming into the inner city, losing manufacturing jobs, and attempts to destabilize the black family unit.

>exporting millions of manufacturing jobs overseas and abandoning the inner city factory workers who weren't protected by unions
>bringing in millions of spics to take even more jobs from the lower class
>rise of nu-age rap/nigger culture focused solely on promoting the negative aspects of your race
>the spics you brought in brought their drugs too which lead to a failed war on drugs and mass incarceration
>CIA niggers starting the crack epidemic
>single motherhood rising from

crack cocaine

if you had any idea what the CIA's actual goals and ends are, and what the conspiracies of this nation actually revolve around (creating a hard working underclass that will expand the economy, which is inherently dependent upon growth) then you would see how stupid this is.

here is what i will say: if there is ANY truth to this meme (which i think it's provable there is not) then it came from ultra-leftists and democrats, who are the only ones actively seeking to "destroy the economic foundation of the west BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE"

basically, if this happened, it came from the people who fly the same flag you do, dumbass.

>le 13% of the population commits half the murders meme
ummm no sweetie try again... it's only black males between the ages of 15-45 that commit half the violent crimes in America so it's not 13% its actually only 3.25% of the population

might wanna explain that to all the fucking niggers voting democrat , and those very same niggers then committing 50% of murders at only 6% of the population, i hope you fucking "good" niggers are happy when america is 10% white, you earnt it.

>why won't you crackas listen?
I'll listen because you're right about all of those. I will however maintain that nigs do have a strong predisposition towards nigging even under ideal circumstances.

lol never thought of it that way but technically true from what i have seen

liberals: "IT'S STILL ALL WHITEYS FAULT!"

Increase in nigs = increase in crime.

In 1970 US was only 9 to 10% nigger.
Now it's 3% higher. Shit load of murder and crime be going on, yo. Gansta shit.
Fo' real tho.
Y'all some thieving mufuckas.
RIP Stevie Steve

Niggers suck at manufacturing jobs. The only decent big workers I know are forklift drivers, that's about it.

Except niggers do the same exact shit in nations that do not/never had any of those things. See: Africa.

>black people are to blame for the changing demographics and white genocide
how misguided are you? we've remained at ~11% of the population for hundreds of years. We've only had real voting rights for 50 years. All your wounds are self-inflicted in that regard.

Yeah. The niggeresses are too fucking fat to do any of the violent crime...they're hobbled by diabetes.
>amputated feet

Fuck off and die nigger

remember that socioeconomic conditions don't really effect blacks crime or intelligence, and that this has been proven time and time again. middle column of pic related contains some very nice citations that show blacks are stupid no matter what sort of environment they grow up in. and adoption studies have been done where they were given every opportunity in life, and grew up under controlled conditions. under those conditions, though all IQs did go up overall "racial iq gap" between them and whites actually grew wider, not smaller. this whole "it's all because of their social situations and society fucking them over" meme is essentially totally untrue and debunked.

Raise your hand if you have fapped to derpette before

i thought that the goat fucking and baby fucking thing in africa here to avoid getting AIDs was total crap when i first saw this meme. but then i looked it up and omfg it's actually the god damn truth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

My dad has been here my whole life Sup Forumscuck, and unlike yours, he never touched me inappropriately.

>i hope you fucking "good" niggers are happy when america is 10% white, you earnt it.

hah, i'm almost looking forward to it. but think of what a dump it'll be.

welfare replacing the black father with big daddy government
every respectable black family ive ever met had a strong father to lead them

It's not (entirely) genetic.

>Loss of jobs from inner cities, due to increased drug use and crime, and also safer, cheaper options overseas.
>Breakup of the traditional family. Married black couples earn far more than single parents. Far, far more
>No-fault divorce resulted in near 70% of black children being raised by single parents
>Blacks tend to keep other blacks down, preventing social mobility. This is the opposite of almost every other culture in the US, from Jews to Asians to Whites

It might very well have stemmed from Blacks being more aggressive than others, but Blacks used to commit far less crime, as a percentage of total crime committed, before the break up of the nuclear family and the loss of jobs. The lack of a strong father figure only exasperated the violent tendencies, rather than curtail them.

Remember, no one is required to give into their basic "racial instincts", if there is such a thing. Blacks tend to be more violent, but it is an individual choice to be violent. Those individuals with strict parents teaching them discipline are far less likely to attack others.

You're acting as if the Black population is what is driving down the White population. No, Blacks, for as high as their birth rate is, have stayed at under 15% since the early 1900's. They were at peak population in the years leading up to the Civil War.

It's the fucking Spics who are doing this.

I sure hope you're right, Tyrone, because I tend to believe this as well. It feels to me as though Uncle Sam and certain members of the elite (white, black, Jewish, etc.) have completely fucked over black people in America in what should have been your collective moment of triumph.

I suppose you're correct in a regard that whites have been brain washed to the point where they think everyone is equal and economics doesn't matter, which explains the 20t in debt, but overall blacks are a huge strain on the welfare state and among other things too whilst not paying the taxes into the system that they take out, it's just a fucking disaster.

And the whites that do pay their fair share and do pay into the system to try keep what is left of the country afloat, as they die out, you can clearly see what is going to happen.

90% of blacks are voting democrat and it's about the same for mexicans too IIRC, so the argument can be made tbqh.

States will segregate before it becomes 10% white, that's why america is such a great place to be, there's a lot of potential there.

I doubt it was intentional. Well, beyond Lyndon B. Johnson. They just wanted to help the poor and disaffected, but just encouraged the ne'erdowells and cretins. The "super predators" as Hillary Clinton called them.

The best way to shape up blacks is to take away all aid and offer them a one-way trip to Liberia, along with $5k for their troubles. That way, the African-Americans who consider themselves more American than African can stay and continue contributing to society, and the dregs of society can move to where no WHITE DEVIL can oppress them ever again.

We should also forcefully remove anyone with more than 1/4th Native American blood to Mexico/the Reservations.

See fucking England, and even here. Over 60% of Nigerians aren't even employed in Ireland, I don't know why the fuck we keeo taking these cunts in? I suppose the government is getting too many favours to stop it.

The majority of our expenditure, at over 60%, is entirely on healthcare. Blacks are a drop in the bucket. It's the (((hospitals))) that are draining our country of its money.

America is simply too big and too "diverse" to have a functioning universal healthcare system. Social Security is also niggering our budget.

Because you're not using discretionary immigration practices to make sure only the best get into your country? Australia has the exact opposite problem as you cunts. The requirements are so strict that it's mainly rich fucks from China immigrating there, buying up a bunch of land and parceling it out to the native Australians at a 400% mark up.

You've got to make sure that a) not too many rich people are swooping in to gentrify your cities, and b) not too many poor people are coming in to just fuck up the social safety net.

Because liberals figured out if they keep you poor and uneducated you would sell votes for handouts.

fpbp, nothing is really that big of a problem when everyone has enough money

Youre not too bad Nigel
Youre welcome to Texas any day

"Muh MILITARY IS TAKING UP TOO MUCH MONEY" is a sham.

And, before you say this is the fault of the Blacks, remember, you have to be EMPLOYED to receive Social Security, Unemployment, and Labor benefits. Niggers aren't draining the system. As always, it's the Jews.

>2015
get that fucking old shit out of here you cunt

It was the crack but also rap music was empowering young black males into thinking they could take back the streets.
They were wrong as they underestimated the jews.

With respect to certain elements in the academic and racial identity backgrounds, it's certainly deliberate and it's definitely unhelpful - but not necessarily deliberately unhelpful. People having drank their own kool-aid...

>Muh MILITARY IS TAKING UP TOO MUCH MONEY" is a sham
This.
I learned from playing euiv that as soon as your military shrinks your neighbors want to get in on that action

>Posts single picture
>Not family photo

Ok thanks for sharing

Because of the surging numbers of black people in relation to the general population?

Family happened; fatherless blacks happened.

A man cannot be raised by a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVOuRQPPdoo

Or we can tell 'em to all FUCKK OFF BECAUSE WE'RE FULL

You need to watch and read everything this man and the people influenced by him have ever said.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y021WAdUlW8

Wait , i'm fairly certain molymeme went over this and pointed out that it's blacks that actually take the most out of welfare, food stamps and assistance etc, blacks and mexicans were very close IIRC.

Kek maybe in Germany with all the African refugees aka true niggers.
American blacks have generations of white DNA snuck in.
They are dying out though. Black birthrates are dropping and they keep killing each other.

I mean, yeah fair point but it's quite difficult to find diamonds whilst rummaging through piles of shit your entire life isn't it?

That's the biggest problem with civic nationalism, it doesn't really work and when it does there's usually other evidence to suggest why.

Think like a people farmer.
Look at drug 'epidemics' and economic conditions.
Funny how a lot of the drug 'epidemics' target specific demographics. Look at the opioid epidemic and who it's targeting, look at what's going on there in the background economically.

George Bush and the CIA started importing crack into the cities to fund black budget shit

That's not entirely true. It was in a decline from the 70's. However, in the late 80's was when the gangs started rising up and crack was getting really popular. But it wasn't until the early 90's when that shit truely skyrockted.

>creating a hard working underclass that will expand the economy,
That is the exact opposite of the truth. They pump up the value of the US dollar, which is horrendous for the domestic economy, but allows them to pump a shit ton of money into military spending without incurring hyperinflation (which they need in order to keep the dollar demand high, by threatening everyone else with gunboat diplomacy). Everything they do is centered on maintaining astronomical military spending, which is mutually exclusive with having a functioning economy. It's a death spiral, but allows American ruling class to larp as leaders of a great empire for a little while longer.

The real question is why is it so low now compared to the last 4 decades. Have black people gotten less violent?

Crack Cocaine

you know i honestly think the CIA got you

It takes twenty years to make a nigger.
Unfortunately a super predator generation niggers was born in the sixties to the generation of black single mothers and uppity Tyrones unleashed upon the world by a series of unfortunate Jewish experiments in progressive liberalism.
Fortunately this was counterbalanced by legalisation of abortion, which was meant to allow priveleged whores to lead a guilt free life of degeneracy, but had the remarkable side effect or pre-killing most of the super predator class of nigger before they were born, and so crime stats dropped dramatically from the early 90s and stayed dropped.

Well, I think that blacks in this thread are very reasonable, also they should post more here. I'm curious why black on Sup Forums don't open dedicated threads instead of be submissive? BLACKED thread opened by cucks are not pro-black threads...

Because the 80s was when cocaine and other drugs started getting imported from south america and mexico in ridiculous numbers. And like animals, niggers lack the cognitive ability to think and plan ahead so they couldnt resist chemicals that gave them instant euphoria and couldnt resist selling it for quick cash.

Or wasnt it because da white man made it to oppress coons?

>So salty, he's trying to pick up the remains of the original jab to save face.

Welfare state leads to single mothers.
Single mothers lead to fatherlessness.
Fatherlessness means boys never become men.
Boys never becoming men means low inhibitions.
Low Inhibitions means drugs and crime.
Also, the CIA brought crack to black communities.

An increase in the effectiveness of the police force

There is a genetic reason and it is the fact that blacks lack impulse control, or rather they're the most impulsive of all the races.

Look at the obesity rate of blacks. Obesity is nothing more than overeating, i.e. overindulgence of pleasure.

A lot of people wonder what a nig is thinking when he commits a crime, but very often they're not thinking of anything more than the very moment itself. They feel anger and an impulse to satisfy that anger with violence, they feel desire and satisfy that desire with theft. What happens later isn't often even in their mind.

For a nig to not succumb to such a thing, they need to have a negative reaction to those things in that moment as well. For instance, if a Christian nig is conditioned to think violence and theft is morally wrong then they will feel bad about their impulses as soon as they have them, and possibly avoid committing the crime. That's where rap culture breaks everything down, nigs are no longer conditioned to see violence and theft as morally wrong in all cases, so regardless of what future ramifications of their actions exist they will still do it because there is no conditioned reaction to such things.

>And like animals, niggers lack the cognitive ability to think and plan ahead so they couldnt resist chemicals that gave them instant euphoria and couldnt resist selling it for quick cash.
Ah, so the same way that whites in the midwest chimpout on meth?

>he never touched me inappropriately

So he only molested you when it was appropriate?
What, did you two have a candlelight dinner and afterwards you played cave explorer together?

And the fact that we have the highest incarceration rate of any nation in history. That's why I think the "prison reform" shit is hilarious. Our crime rate would be 20x higher without our huge prison system. We would be Africa-tier and all our major cities would be literal war zones.

Blacks and Mexicans being close is one thing, but you've got to remember that Mexicans are 1/4th our total population and blacks a little over 1/8th.

Whites use drugs at a higher rate than nogs, but have a fraction of the violent crime rate.

The "whites use drugs at a higher rate than blacks" doesn't account for the MASSIVE amount of libtards recreationally using drugs at unis.

Seriously, it's easier to find cannabis in the University of Arizona than it is in downtown Phoenix, in the ghettos.

Let's ignore the literally tens of thousands of whites overdosing on opioids

Gee Whizz kiddo, going with the ol I know you are but what am I tactic?

I meant hard addictive drugs. Whites use more of most hard drugs afaik. Cocaine, heroin, meth. I think the only drug blacks might use more is actually weed, just because every single nigger in America smokes it. I know plenty of whites who don't smoke it, but I have never known a nog who didn't. Don't have stats on that though.

that's the point, these white libtards are LITERALLY cooking their brains to the point of dysfunction, yet still don't rob, rape, or kill one another. They just end up weak.

Meanwhile, the black drug addicts end up burning cars and ramming machetes into people.

It's a pretty weak fucking point if the best we can do is say "at least our degenerates only kill themselves"

Even more, white drug addicts often have full time jobs. I've worked with more than a few white heroin addicts who still worked full time. Other than being degenerate addicts, they were fairly normal. I wouldn't trust them near any of my stuff because they would definitely steal, but at the same time I wasn't worried they were going to smash my head in with a hammer to steal my pocket change.

>inb4 infographic of poor white counties commiting less crime than wealthy black counties

CIA made crack.

culture glorifying breaking the law and doing absolutely nothing of value

>still doesn't approach the rates of overdosing or any violent crimes as committed by blacks

>Niggers pinning this on spics

When you mean spics? Are you talkin about mestizos or spaniards?

Chose wisely, Tyrone

Isn't that the start of rap and gangster shit?

Congrats on being a unicorn

>Hispanic
>Race

So White Hispanics and Black hispanics get lumped in with mestizos?

NOT

FAIR

Why should spaniards be blamed for mestizos being fatties

>4BH9aXrH
(As a fellow white person) Here's a rational thought. Not all whites are good, not all blacks are bad. Shit is just never that simple.

Ask your fucking family. You know you've got an uncle or father in prison.
SAGE

I don't know about the 80s, but the 90s was when being an ultra nigger gangsta meme started. A lot of people will act like gangsta rap didn't have an effect on black people, because "lol it's just music", but it did. Obviously that wasn't the only reason, but it was about 50% the reason. Also, democrats destroyed the lower middle working class and lots of factories closed down.

Civil rights of thearound 1965 . The children born after that experienced the first round of the destroyed black family.

Nice green text fail

Liberals

I strongly suggest this:That we need to quit blaming the nig or the jew for all the shit in the world. Better yourself, educate yourself, and get a good family. Blaming others is a sign of a weak man. Strong men thrive despite any struggles.

Yeah and this is all because of democrats who they vote for, but republicans didn't help either since they're both working together. If anything this past election proved that democrats and republicans are working together and that the 2 main parties are a myth.

Nope. Crime rates, in an absolute and percentage sense, went down quite a bit. But the media finally noticed after twenty fucking years.

There are a disproportionate number of Jews who are in high level institutions.
This is a fact that you can't take away with muh individualism theory on the JQ.

Antisemtism has no place in this movement you're not welcome.

Section 8 housing and other entitlement programs. It's horrible what happened to the Black family between the mid 70s until the present era. And drugs entered the scene as an easy payday without hard work fostered by general suspicions of uneven law enforcement after the events of the 50s and 60s.