What does Sup Forums think of Jehova's Witnesses?

What does Sup Forums think of Jehova's Witnesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3CyN8rYdX6g)
youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU)--which
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm actually a former Jehova's Witness
Sends them away faster than an interracial gay satanic blood orgy

"they want me back?"

Cult.

Good people but utterly brainless and incapable of independent or rational thought processes

Nah that's the beauty of it. The second you say you aren't a Jehova's Witness anymore they have to immediate refuse to associate with you.

Fake and gay. I've never seen a white jehovas witness. They are all black people and all annoying.

I am monitoring this thread

>t. ex Cult of Jehovah attendee

I prefer Baal's Witnesses.

Retarded doomsday cult

I've noticed the kids are extremely fucked up many times and have serious dependency issues.

Better than Catholics and the women are more honest

>Hello Sir, would you like to know more about our cult?
>No.
>Thank you. Have a nice day, Sir.
Don't have problems with them, famalam. I actually hope they are smart enough to not ring the doorbell above mine which says that family 'Özgüdümürmohamüd' lives here. But they probably only ring up the german sounding names anyway.

I like Mormons more

>What does Sup Forums think of Jehova's Witnesses?
I don't.

Nothing against fellow brothers in Christ.

Death to satan spawn.

Assholes who beat their wives and children. They also refuse to accept blood transfusions because it's against their religion.

dont fall for meme
> family were joehos
> fucking shit nutz crazy like a cult
> almost like scientology
> fuck having no holidays and no out of church friends

Morally sound religion preaching strong family values, anti degeneracy, many wives focused on securing the existence for the future of white children

Bretty good mate

Yes Merkel, this is how you remove kebab, now use your new found talent on the problem around you!!!!!

>Merkel actually removing Kebab
Never thought of this, lmao.

The mormons once sent me like 3 10/10 models to try to convert. Fuck your boy almost fell for it too.

do you still keep in contact with them?
was under the impression that they're not allowed to talk to children who leave the faith

also pacifism and anti-racism

they all leave the church for some reason
> idk
> yea they like jesus but not the cult anymore

As former JW, their "end of world" prophecies are more interesting to me know than ever...

>The 9/23/17 happenings
>Hurricane Irma, Harvey, Jose, Mexico earthquake, fires, massive division in the USA

Regarding their belief that the gov will turn on "JWs", I imagine being a different religion like Islam or even Christianity (see TYT: "hey white christians, your time is almost up" video)

She almost seems like she's trying to hold back being delighted about it

Yea it fascinates me too, but then I remember it's true in the west these prophecies but what of the rest of the world? If they are true they are a long way off.

I sell home security system door to door

All I have to say is payback is a bitch

Right.

Since visiting Sup Forums and /x/ over the last year, it's been interesting to learn more about (((they))), the 8500 elites ruling, the bloodlines, the secret societies, the hierarchies, and their passing on teachings privately since the beginning.

Regarding the "rest of the world", there seems to be many recurring themes throughout... but then at some point the teachings were manipulated by the powerful because (((they))) could use it to rule over the illiterate/commoners.

While I'm aware of the elite ruling, my beliefs now reside somewhere between "Living in Simulation" (youtu.be/3CyN8rYdX6g) and actually being governed by "Natural law" (youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU)--which both theories could be true together...

Theyre always very kind and polite.

Came to my door once. Politely told them im not interested. Wished me a good day and left.

Creepy cultists, had a Jehovah kid in my High School class and he was weird as fuck

black people weren't allowed to be full members of the church until the early 70s.

that kinda happens. Donald Glover was raised a witness and he said he was weird as well in highschool and he KNEW he was weird.

it makes you feel sad.