Worst girl

I genuinely don't understand how people can like Asuka when she's so rude

Can anyone explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUfRokM267k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easiest one to rape.

She's not a self-eating toilet like Rei

Way to meme it up, I don't even like Rei that much I just can't understand people enjoying a mean character

Bad attitudes are horrible and people with them are supposed to be avoided, aren't they?

toiletfags slitting wrists today

I swear all these threads are being made by the same faggot. And I don't just mean all the "Asuka worst girl" threads, I mean every single Eva waifu bait thread.

There is literally nothing wrong with her that telling her to shut the fuck up wouldn't fix. That's what she really wants.

Nostalgia
Most people haven't seen it in over a decade, I see people call Soryu a fucking tsundere, that's how out of touch the fanbase is with the character.

I have a bad attitude and everyone avoids me

Same, when I watched NGE there were alot of times I was forced to cry out 'shut the FUCK up' since her attitude was so annoying. She still is one of my favorite characters, though. I know that sounds contradictory, but whatever.

I don't really see how a fictional character being rude would prevent him from being likable.

Asuka's relatable and it's hard not to feel sorry for her. Plus, having a Sega Saturn makes her cool by default.

Though most people her like her because they think masturbating to animated kids is okay.

It's Hikari who has the Sega Saturn, not her.
She just freeloads and uses it like an annoying bitch.

She isn't dead like Rei.

I only want her body.
youtube.com/watch?v=iUfRokM267k

She feels like a human desu. It's hard to not pity her in a way and I never interpreted her rudeness as genuine spite (except to Rei). In otherwords she's a very well done tsundere. I also like assertiveness and confidence in people.

When she fell into her comatose state it honestly one of the most painful events in the series, it was like watching a shaved lion cry to itself. Perhaps she was easier to relate to than the other characters.

Fuckkkkk the spectral hand is scratching my brain again. Help me.

>I never interpreted her rudeness as genuine spite
>tsundere

Let me guess, you think she was only teasing Shinji and really craved his dick when she shits on his existence

Make like Robin Williams and kill yourselves.

She's a poorly written cunt.

Excessive teenage rudeness is very common, especially amongst the arrogant.

Besides, she was nice at times. How do you explain the behavior of someone who's simultaneously abusive and warm at different times other than playful. If Shinji was a normal person it wouldn't of had affected him as bad as it did. Which it didn't that much anyway.

Come on man, do you literally have autism?

I rather stay with a girl that tries to annoy me than one who acts like a literal doll.

Rei doesn't try to annoy people though.

Rei is the very definition of coldness while Asuka is extremely passionate. That's the main difference between the two and also the reason for their color choice.

Asuka was deliberate while Rei wasn't.

What wasn't deliberate?

We can all agree that Misato is best, right?

Competent girls are always better by default

>I haven't watched the show: the post

Shinji masturbating to Asuka in a comatose state made me love her so much more. Not to mention she was probably the only female in the whole damn series that actually had feelings for Shinji and not just try to take advantage of him like the other bitches.

I'd be rude to Shinji too.

>Asuka
>female

asuka was a gaping cunt to shinji though

>she

user, I have some bad news.

Asuka is a tranny. Hence why the only people who like her are submissive beta cucks.