"Poland is the last refuge of traditional European values" thread

spokesman.com/stories/2017/sep/11/polish-metal-band-decapitated-accused-of-gang-rapi/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yR7AnukIl8U
youtube.com/watch?v=uBuzreagx74
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7qT4sPx8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_lUQInRwRdI
youtube.com/watch?v=P8-Z4LftMZI
youtube.com/watch?v=WlPxgm0FSYw&t=237s
chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/2014/03/chinese-man-decapitates-canadian-on-bus.html
youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8
nationalpost.com/news/canada/six-years-after-vince-li-beheaded-a-greyhound-passenger-another-death-mountie-at-the-scene-commits-suicide
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Traitor,_True_Whore
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good job Ahmed. Good job finding one example of polish degeneracy when we literally have thousands of muslim degeneracy over the past year alone

>accused
Lets wait and see, shall we

Didn't they know that cultural appropriation from Islam is racist?

was she white? If so string these subhumans up

Just partition this shithole already...

>groupie tries to use pussypass after being denied entry backstage and gets back at the band by claiming rape

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Mark my words.

The same woman “was uncomfortable and said the band members began speaking to each other in Polish,” court documents say. “She described the ‘vibe’ in the bus changed, and one of the members began looking at them like they were prey.

She said she wanted to leave the bus with her friend, but a band member indicated her friend had already left, saying, “You have to have fun. She left you.”

During the rape, she said, she “was digging her fist into the wall to try and distract herself from what was happening.”

youtube.com/watch?v=yR7AnukIl8U

thread theme

Groupiewhore thats upset, fuck her

>in the bathroom of their tour bus
FAKE NEWS

JAA! GIB PRUSSIA YOU FUCKS

GIB MY FUCKING RIGHTFUL CLAY WITH INTEREST RATES ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you must be some kind of genius OP

>JAA! GIB PRUSSIA YOU FUCKS
so you can fill it up with muslims you fucking cunt

>Slut gets embarrassed and cries rape

They thought she was saying yes

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING RIGHTFUL CLAY FUCK

Is that too much to ask?

And trust me, there wouldn't any mooslims come even close to it. Ever.

>dirty metal fucks
>polish culture
pick one

POLED

Fap fap fap fap

Germany should have been nuked/ ceased to exist after WW2. You are lucky that you only got away with rapes. Now 1 trillion.

>accused
I see you already abolished presumption of innocence

>Germany should have ceased to exist after WW2
Exactly what i'm thinking.
>You are lucky
No. I am not. I would rather not exist than "existing" in this mindnumbing inescapable hellhole i am trapped in now.

They tell you all day long that you are evil and should be grateful for being exterminated. You can't even remotely fathom what that means. You simply can't.

this is what happens when you have freedom of culture and you allow loud, disorderly and dumb pop-culture to develop, which creates emotionally and mentally unstable people

Have you considered moving to prussia and starting a separatist guerilla a la eta?

BASED TOILET CLEANERS!

Most people can literally only name metal bands when they think of Poland

This, it's some roastie who porked the band members and then claimed rape when they didn't fork over gibs.

She's a piece of shit.

I always think of metal bands as pillars of citizenship. A metal concert is basically the same as going to church.

What the fuck happened to Decapitated? How the fuck did they go from being riffwizards like this
youtube.com/watch?v=uBuzreagx74

To shitty butt-metal like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR7qT4sPx8Q

yeah they really went downhill

90% of rape accusations are false.
The more wealthy the accused, the less likely it happened.
Why? Rich dudes already have an enormous selection of pussy. They'd have to be mentally deranged to risk a conviction for one pussy when they could get a pussy just like it

metalheads are white niggers

The vast majority of Metal bands that stick around too long go downhill.

Actually, this can be said of most bands, but especially Metal. Look at Carcass, for example.

>that confusing ass headline
I thought that a polish band got decapitated

Ironically one of the founding members got literally decapitated a decade ago in a bus accident while on tour.

same as most 80's-90's extreme metal bands like In Flames, the one driving force behind the creativity is gone.
At least Type O negative disbanded.

Why are judging a whole country because of the actions of one band ? Accusation hasnt even been proven true yet, no convictions. And America probaly corrupted them.

But there's bands that are literally 40 years old like Satan's Host who's music only started peaking recently

>1986
youtube.com/watch?v=_lUQInRwRdI

>now
youtube.com/watch?v=P8-Z4LftMZI

>Shortly after leaving the tour bus and driving away, at 12:43 p.m., the friend was pulled over on North Washington Street near West Boone Avenue on suspicion of driving under the influence, according to court documents.

Sounds like her friend was really concerned after seeing her friend getting supposedly gang raped. Also scabs don't form over knuckles in a few hours.

Hott!!

kekd

"no" as in "yes" in polish means like an enthusiastic "yeah!" and also kind of implies like 'lets do it'

What saddens me is not only the slow descent towards shit Arch Enemy has been going through since Anthems of Rebellion (with a few hopeful peaks) but this new album is completely unmemorable aside from the fact that they actually have a clean vocal song in it. Arch Enemy. A clean vocal song. Fuck you Michael. Fuck you for letting it come to this and fuck you for not letting Jeff Loomis fix this shit band.

POLAND YES

literal translation
>chcesz pierdolić? (wanna fuck?)
>No! (fuck yeah!!! do it!!)

How are you gonna fit five people into the bathroom of a bus

Checked>>>>>
Wtf I love Poland now

Another Jewish shill thread

She's lucky it wasn't Behemoth. they would have cut her into pieces and eaten her after cumming in her fartbox

> Accused
Did they find her dismembered body not far from where her boyfriend reported the assailant jumped on them and raped her in front of him?
Has she returned from many years of being trafficked as a prostitute?

I will follow this to find out if they are degenerates however.

Arse enema was already shit decades ago

Pretty sure she got drunk and slutted it up with the whole band, got exposed, and is now crying rape to avoid any consequences from her stupid decisions.

>muh riffs where are the riffs
you sound like eddie trunk. lol.

but i'm not as into metal these days desu. this is what's getting me going:
youtube.com/watch?v=WlPxgm0FSYw&t=237s

They look like depigmented Muslims. Slavs are not European.

I'd rather burn it all again than gib it to you

Meanwhile this guy went from black metal to runescape rpg music to exclusively "WE WUZ VIKANGZ" videos on YouTube..

t.

Lamb of God are still pretty good.

The fact that Vitek was 15 when they recorded that still blows my mind. What a blast master.

F

Vitek died, that's what happened.

>patriotic diaspora

You people really are Europe's Mexicans

Just like the vikings.

FUCKING BASED ODIN APPROVES

Wrong. Their last good album was As the Palaces Burn.

So do they have to face jailtime or do they just get kicked out of the country and never allow back

52%
%

Well there needs to be an actual investigation and trial first.

Most people on here will instantly side with the band just like most lefties will instantly side with the girl instead of waiting for actual investigators to look into it.

Rape is natural, not degeneracy

t. country that's only exists as a meat shield for a 52% white country

That's why Russia is the only respectable nation in Europe

topkek

What? She acused them that they raped her and THEN DECAPITATED?
She claim she is dead?

Maybe he did what an average White Canadian citizen did?

btw. this Canadian Patriot is now completely free

Raping worthless sluts is a traditional European value, christfag. Rome was literally founded on raping sluts.

what the hell is that picture from? It looks like special effects or some shit

dayum, what happened to this bloke?

Christians should be 0. It's litaerally against our fate to kill people.

>implying it even happened
The metal scene just like every other huwite subculture has become infested with feminist bullshit this chick probably got gang banged and regretted it or is looking for a quick pay day .

Polish metal band has group sex with slut, slut has regrets after.

But they were in the US.

chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/2014/03/chinese-man-decapitates-canadian-on-bus.html

canadians are fucking worthless

Why are you in my country you goddamn fucking subhuman leech. Come get curbstomped I beg you

Poland is one of the best nations in Europe for black metal. Fans of the genre should check out:

youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8

wtf i love china now.

Lol, reads like textbook bullshit. Wonder where she learned this.

He was declared NCR (Not Criminally Responsible). He was a unchecked admit from Gookland. Turned out to be raging psychotic schizo.

Decapitated a 20-something carney worker on a Greyhound bus. Made the face as you see. Cops didn't kill him because it'd be wacist. Ended up being freed recently and has gotten a total discharge, so he has 0 consequences or supervision.

One of the mounties who had to deal with this gook ended up killing himself.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/six-years-after-vince-li-beheaded-a-greyhound-passenger-another-death-mountie-at-the-scene-commits-suicide

Sad.

They went downhill after the car accident few years ago. Shoud've just disbanded.

Speechless. I am without speech.

Wait, this is not implying that his PTSD was solely due to the incident right? Because that would be some seriously weak, leafy shit LOL.

its overflowing

jesus christ

I find it equally hard to believe that the killer was released, and than no vengeance has been taken on the killer. I don't understand how you can love some one, and not kill the killer.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree, or that one way is right or not right... I'm just saying I cannot understand it all. Like a nigger in Calculus, I flat out don't get it.

He was one of the few dog handlers in Manitoba apparently, so he dug up multiple bodies/car accidents/etc on a weekly basis.

They didn't shoot this fuck. They let him carve up the carney. For hours. He was walking up and down the Greyhound bus holding the head and taunting/laughing at the cops outside, who had explicit orders not to shoot because he was a Chink citizen.

I see.

Is he really free though? Because that is very, very unfortunate.

Someone should put him down.

>be dumb bitch high on god knows what
>go to death metal show cause \m/
>slip backstage somehow
>OMG THESE GUYS ARE FAMOUS OMG
>fuck all of them
>wake up
>"lol stacy you fucked all those dudes you slut"
>cry in the bathroom

IT WAS RAPE

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278

>Vince Li, man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus, given absolute discharge

>Man now known as Will Lee Baker does not pose significant threat to public, review board says

>Baker was found to have been suffering from untreated schizophrenia when he stabbed, beheaded and partially cannibalized Tim McLean, 22.

Baker was found to have been suffering from untreated schizophrenia when he stabbed, beheaded and partially cannibalized Tim McLean, 22.

>Baker was found to have been suffering from untreated schizophrenia when he stabbed, beheaded and partially cannibalized Tim McLean, 22.

Baker was found to have been suffering from untreated schizophrenia when he stabbed, beheaded and partially cannibalized Tim McLean, 22.

What if we archive it
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/vince-li-discharge-1.3977278

Their new album is really good

You been to fucking Spokane? Its two steps from fucking Portland. 10 bucks says the cunt is the type to believe changing your mind after sex makes it rape. Or that fabricating an accusation is a good way to get famous or get rich.

>accused

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Traitor,_True_Whore

Hey brother, thanks for this. Last place I thought I would pick up a new band.

>digging into wall instead of digging into attackers face
sounds like regret to me.