Should former ISIS members be forgiven?

I for one forgive him.

We all make mistakes in life. No one is perfect and God tells us to forgive those who harm us and turn the other cheek.

Other urls found in this thread:

funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

More like turn the other ASS CHEEK SO HE CAN SPRAY SOME OF THAT MUSLIM JIZZ ON YOU OP, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

they should be shot right along side you leaf.

A

this nigger doesn't regret shit he just realized that he was just a few weeks away from having SAA shove some rusty rebar up his asshole

As s gay man and a gay journalist im hoping antifa will let me back in for the winter months. I look great in black.

>kills ours soldiers
>" mah father told me to do it, im a good boi i swear"
>sues government
>wins and is welcomed with open arms
>PM: "if we kill our enemy they win"
fuck this fucking place

I 100% agree.

The state should be governed by personal Christian morality as interpreted via a (((cultural Marxist))) lens.

Are you a real costa rican?

Can confirm op takes BBC's and Muslim dicks up his ass all day.

9mm round to the head, cheaper than what it took to write that shitty article.

I'm sorry leaf bro. Come to Wyoming, it's not so bad and unlike most states we're not full. Not yet.

Are you a real faggot?

Could be Taquiya. Deceit allowed by the Koran for the jihad. Burn him with fire

FUCK NO

We need to bomb them otherwise they will reveal the US funding.

Theres doing something wrong and then theres what isis do.
Thats on a whole nother level

>everybody makes mistakes

Whoops I joined ISIS hehe.

>Canada is cu-

They should be sent to their home countries who can do whatever they want with them

Member when drinking too much beer and taking XTC while banging some slut in the mud at your local rave was considered 'doing things you regret'?

Nowadays it's all like ' lol, just joined a terrorist group, waged war on the entire western civilization, and beheaded some infidels but i'm sober now lmao what was i even thinking'.

Times sure have changed.

I hate trudeau

If they live in the UK, yes, they should be forgiven and be given access to underaged British girls and large trucks. If they live anywhere else, they should be deported to the UK.

Shut down all all travel from Canada, they can't be trusted.

>What is Taqqiya?
>Okay then, lets forgive ISIS militant
>Said militant seeks refuge in western country >Starts a mosque to preach peace
>Years go by, followers become numerous like cockroaches
>Next thing you know, they are blowing up establishments and events while spreading sharia law
>It's already too late by then.
>They have become a part of the system
>The system protects them under the guise of tolerance.

They always do the same. Just look at the UK

>nice get
>Heil Hitler
So, he admits to being in ISIS and he was allowed back in?
No worries that he won't start a terror cell after all the training he received abroad?
I'm sure he won't use any of the jihadists training in Canada, no sir, won't happen.

>I for one forgive him.

No mercy for swine.

No. Theyre fake jewish so they do the same whole eye for eye thing

"doing something wrong" is something like having a bit too much to drink and breaking something.

"Doing something wrong" is maybe flirting with someone a bit too much when you know they are in a relationship.

"Doing something wrong" is forgetting an important anniversary or event.

"Doing something wrong" is getting into a scuffle because you are too proud to admit you are wrong, or too wrathful to let a minor slight go.

"Doing something wrong" is NOT "joining a death cult that beheads people and tortures people on a daily basis".

>fertility cult

Yes, If by forgiven you ment shot in the head.

Hmm depends, if they are foreign nationals and were actually combatants they should be charged in their home country for their crimes and sentenced. If they are citizens of your nation they should also be tried. But to flat out forgive no. If crimes were committed they should be held accountable.

>we all do things that we regret
In my case it's that one time I got shitfaced and threw up in my friends house, and 'the one that got away'

But yeah joining a militant terrorist group and attempting to violently take over much of the world is pretty much the same shit

beheaded, tortured, made an example of. Failing that prosecution to the full extent of the law, isolated from slimes in solitary confinement with western shows, cartoons, everything non stop 24/7
let these fuckers know there is no safety net

funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

Mudslimes sure do cry like little babies.
Got any more ausbro. Some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

it's a more complex question than you might think

in the spanish civil war many people went to join the international brigades on the communist side. for example george orwell signed up for POUM and probably killed several people- in homage to catalonia he describes leading a grenade attack attack on a fascist position- but he didn't get in trouble for it when he returned. why should orwell get away with it?

but these are muslims, so fuck'em, they're filth

>We all make mistakes in life.

Yeah. Like that time you beheaded innocent people who didn't worship your sick God the way that you liked?????????

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LEAFS???

Is there anyone in Canada that isn't so fucking retarded? Anyone?

What a fucking stupid nation.

>former

CSIS has confirmed at least 60 ISIS militants, who have seen combat, have returned and disappeared into the public.

On another note, Omar Khadr is appealing his bail conditions. He wants:
>free unfettered travel in Canada - no longer required to report in
>internet restrictions completely lifted
>communications with family restrictions lifted/no supervision

He's only returning to Canada because Assad is beating the shit out of them in Syria.

Let me get this straight
Canada does NOT persecute Islamic terrorists, thus terrorism is legally permissable

This guy who massacred Christian's villages and gangraped girls and (female) children is allowed to live the life of an ordinary citizen

What
The
Actual
Fuck
Leafs?!

ARe you FZCKIN INSANE?!

the absolute state of leafland

If you calmly allow your own people to die, then by definition it's no longer terrorism.
In other words, if you let your enemies kill you, you win.

It says turn the other cheek, not take it up the ass user. Once ISIS always ISIS.

>former ISIS
>returns to Canada

It's like Canada just doesn't care anymore.

Can I kill you OP and all the traitors first and then be forgiven?

Wow, are you ever misrepresenting scripture.

>Whites are so cucked they forgive terrorists who would slit their throat in a heartbeat and allow them into their countries

Yes, but under detainment until ISIS is defeated. They can be forgiven if they surrender and offer good, actionable intel. Once ISIS is no longer active, they'll get released. In a way the detainment is for their own protection to ISIS doesn't go after them.

A Muslim CIA asset dedicated to destroying all that is good in the world can surely be forgiven -- I assume of course you have already vivisected him and hung his major parts from a tall place so that all the children can see what happens to Muslim CIA assets.

They should be put in prison, isolated from the rest of the society - then programs should be implemented for their rehabilitation in society.. or proper education since they come from a different society.

Then experts should decide if their behavior changes and if they should be left free.

please nuke toronto and annex canada ASAP

He's right, we all do things we regret.
Sometimes you regret yelling at your significant other, and sometimes you regret joining a terrorist organization and burning people alive for not believing in Islam.
Who hasn't been there? This is why Canada is great

Anyone who leaves Canada to go fight for another country(or group) should expect to stay there and have THAT country take care of them. Especially if they fought against Canada. For all intensive purposes Canada should consider him dead. No return for terrorists.

>people still don't understand the historical context behind "turn the other cheek"

I hate that you neighbor us so much

If I had a choice to destroy you or Mexico, it'd be you. Because as of late you are becoming increasingly more dangerous. Stop putting Muslims on the continent

he needs the restricted benefit of the doubt, because

>ISIS is a meme country with no infrastructure
>his risk of self-immolation is 10000% above average

>turn the other cheek.
You have no idea what this means, you fucking cunt leaf. It stands for intelligent resistance and civil disobedience, not passivity.

Imagine a Muslim invasion from the north. Would make the Mexican invasion seem like tiddlywinks.

If Iraq and Syria want to be functioning countries again they'll have to forgive some number of collaborators and people who signed up because it was the only job in town. Too many people implicated to do otherwise.

International volunteers for Daesh, on the other hand, get the gulag.

>implying we wouldn't just send out a dozen drones and glass the border

canada checks out clean, idiot. trudeau may pose with 70,000 muslims in the background, but he'll only take them 1k at a time. what's lacking is more support for bills banning non-latin characters in home deeds/public records, preventing chinese nationals from buying property under the anonymity of inscrutable "ideograms"

>hahahah remember that time you joined isis bro

>yeah hahaha i was so crazy bro!