Jesus Christ there's no winning with these people

Jesus Christ there's no winning with these people.

shamefur dispray. ching chong orange chicken

> How effed it is to include jews in the entertainment industry you have to ethnically miscast them as white

They keep pushing these petty issues further and further left. Eventually, it's gonna collapse, and the result is not going to be pretty.

arr rook same

>Jesus Christ there's no winning with these people.

this why you never try to make them happy.

>chicken 11/9
>with rice 13/9

>"IM BOYCOTTING UR THING UNTIL YOU CHANGE!"
>Change is made
>"meh, doesnt look like something i want to watch"

>literally every single fucking time a company listens to a group outside of its core audience
This, by the way, is why Western video games are dying. They started listening to retarded SJWs instead of the straight white men who buy their games.

Eastern oriental is an eastern oriental. You honestly cannot tell that much apart from that region of ethnicities to be of critical difference. Next time they bring up we waz kangs just tell them they cant because they arent an ethnic nubian.

He's right, though. Be consistent with your beliefs or stfu.

>trying to appease progressives

Will they ever learn?

Abrams might be the single oyveyiest-looking individual of all time.

I am sure there are tons of Japanese American actors who would be a good fit

Wait..

>Jesus Christ there's no winning with these people.
This is them preying on each other. It's glorious.

Well for starters he's confusing nationality with race. so his opinion doesn't really matter. I'm mexican and even I know that.

>this why you never try to make them happy.
Fucking this, its best to ignore these leftist fucks.
If you cater to them and try to please them they'll just find a way to complain and somehow be "oppressed" there's no winning conditions with them.

This is retarded. This is like complaining a German got cast as an Englishman.

>implying

They're going to ruin Hellboy is what they're going to do.

>cast black guy in Thor
Get over yourselves racists, it's a fictional world!
>replace gook flavor A with gook flavor B in hell boy
REEEEEEEEE

I can't wait.

>British actor playing a French character is A-OK
>Korean actor playing a Japanese character is a spiritual and economic disaster

why dont they talk about diversity about who runs hollywood?

Has this luckyturner person ever lamented blackwashing of roles? Methinks not.

Not really. We're far closer to Germans, ethnically speaking, than Koreans are to Japs. They look pretty distinct from one another, at least to me. Migrations in Europe were commonplace after the fall of Rome. Japan on the other hand, remained isolated for many millennia.

Dude Daimio is supposed to be a 50 something grizzled formerly dead ex-Marine with a fucked up face. Not a tiny gay man.

I was joking, you mong.

It's honestly hard to tell these days. My bad.

Hollywood lost BILLIONS this summer because of their stupid virtue signaling white Nazi bullshit

fuck them

I've never watched so many movies on the dark web, especially when they want over $18 for a decent theater

hahahaha suck my nuts actors

If you're familiar with them enough you can roughly distinguish between how Japanese, Chinese and Korean faces look. Who is the most familiar with Japanese, Chinese and Korean faces? Of course, it's Japanese, Chinese and Korean people.

So basically the people for whom this change was (ostensibly) made to appease are the people who are least likely to be appeased by it.

The complaint is valid in my opinion.

These people live to complain, and every concession to them is enabling them to complain more.
What do people think is going to happen? That they'll stop complaining? History has proven otherwise.

Dishonor will catch up with this faggot eventually.

Theyre already starting to judge lighter brown people on their "privilege" of being less black.

Feminists are turning against gay people for not being interested in women.

Theyre out of control.

It's like seeing an old friend devolve into heavy drug use, fuck.
At the very least, Star Wars' decline has got me into 40k.

This is brilliant. It's time they tripped over their own hypocrisy. They wanna stop whitewashing with only blacks, let the other races get mad at the blacks and then blacks at them.

Aren't these the people saying fuck having borders and that we're all the same race. Fuck these people.

>Only blacks
>An OP pick about casting Japanese
Can you even read?

'Koreans' and Japanese are the same race. The Ming Empire used a divide and conquer strategy to convince ethnic Japanese that they were in fact 'Korean'.

The truth is that 'Koreans' don't actually exist.

"hey guys, what should we focus on in this next movie"

"original plots
"character"
"unforeseeable twist"
"more believable drama

"hmmmm"

"sheeite, what about negros?"

"NOW we're TALKING"

Oh my fucking god. Casting a Korean as Japanese. Worse than Hitler, this film director is going to hell.

Seriously, is it a contest with these super-lefties to constantly out-do each other on who is the most progressive?

Idk sounds like bullshit, if many Zainichi Koreans could live in Japan and pass as ethnically Japanese, I think it's a fair comparison.

Time to watch LOST again

How about diversity of directors and producers in Hollywood? You know, less of (((them))).

Didn't you faggots complain about black L the other day?

You faggots complained about black L when you shouldn't have given a fuck in the first place.

It's never enough for these fucking dildo plugged faggots is it.

Reply with a picture and ask him what your ethnicity is.

and therein was the delusion and the terror of identity politics revealed. if you are a japanese-american actor, you're condemned to a life of specifically japanese-american roles; you can't even play a token asian for money.

fpbp. speak engrish day.

they have hundreds of blacks playing white roles but they can't find even more than one asian guy to play an asian role. that's pretty pathetic

Blacks don't get to talk about ethnic miscasts anymore, after Black Annie, which they universally supported.

>find one asian in america or asia that gives a fuck
he's just saying this shit because he thinks it will somehow make his petty complaints about nigger oppression valid. probably 99.9% of his complaints are about the portrayal of niggers.

Because you're a fucking lose sjw faggot queer shill.
If it's valid, then Jews should not play white, and no ethnic actors, for that matter, should be cast in rolls from regions they're not from. No Iranians playing Syrians etc.
Actually maybe you're right. Lets go fucking purity spiral the shit out of Hollywood till they rebel.

>Johnny Gat in Hellboy.

FUCK. YES.

japanese american
zulu american
martian american
canine american
nowherelander american
some race american
liliputense american

You can pretty easily tell Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Philipinos. Korean looks like a short white guy that had his face pulled to the rear. Japan is a brown Korean, Philipinos are short ugly Japs, and Chinese are light skinned flips with acne and no conscience.

I sometimes wonder how all these fools are going to live with themselves when their whole reality is shattered with the truth we have

Kimchi in sushi sucks

For some reason most non white straight males who live in societies created by straight white males, have decided that they hate straight white males and want non white males to inherit our creation.

This follows along genisis as in the "Satan wanted to take over everything God created and give it to those unworthy of it(descented demons and incompetent humans) in our case it's the Jew giving the west to brown mudslimes.

Fighting for our race and civilization is not only heroic, it is justified and lawful. Our enemies are agents of Lucifer and will crumble in the fists of the angry white man who by enforcing Justice is obeying God's commandments.

jap race = korean farmers + native hunter gatherers

Ever notice how Japanese people never complain about Japanese characters being portrayed by white americans? It's because we ARE white. Koreans are dogs not fit to serve as a human role.