All Saudi Arabian citizens are required by law to be muslims, other religions are forbidden

>All Saudi Arabian citizens are required by law to be muslims, other religions are forbidden
>you cannot enter Mecca if you are not a muslim, not even visitors

So what is the Saud house endgame anyway? They don't actually believe this shit do they?

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files/surrendering_islam_0.pdf
twitter.com/tarekfatah/status/868645439486267393?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally the jews of arabs

After the Al Aqsa Mosque siege in '79, they consider not ending up like the Iranian Shah to be a victory.

Pawns of Israel.

You try balancing enormous oil-wealth with a religious responsibility to protect the holy land and see how well you manage the Kingdom, you Cheeto-stuffing do-nothing millennial shitbag. kys.

They do belee'dat yo.

Plus they get to control everything. Why would they cancel Islam?

Once electric cars become ubiquitous you are FUCKED.

Awwww poor oil babby upset!

>literally whatever
>t. larp cuck

Literally the only reason I'd support them.

it's a law. you can enforce a law or not, but you definitely want to have it on the books just in case you want to kill non muslims in mecca. which seems like its something they want to do

the royal saudi family is one of the dirtiest sneakiest evil creatures in earth

>t. King Salman

look up history of house of saud, the first saud was captured by the ottomans and brought to constantinople where he was forced to listen to stringed instruments(haram) and then beheaded

they do believe it and they arent giving up. Read about relationship between house of saud and the ulema of the country(direct descendants of abdul wahabb)

NOT AN ALLAHGUMENT

muslim here, saudis are a jewish family controlling the holy lands of muslims

the end game of saudis is the destruction of the islamic world, you notice by how they fund terror all over the middle east and the west (as to provoke you)

they're fucked anyways
the saudi economy is failing

can you provide evidence of this?

I feel embarrassed for you.

go suck on muhammad bin salman dick
saudi cuck

bro you wont get in trouble for this?
yes you are woke on their current state, low oil prices, yemeni war and qatar crisis just shows their weakness

saudi arabia will not exist as we know it in 5 years, it would be another syria or isis 2.0

Why the fuck do you care?

They don't emigrate to the West, they have an alien culture which makes them very distant to white people, and most importantly, they are not globalized liberal cucks.

If every people respected their boundary and left others alone, the white race would not be in threat of extinction, and there would be peace.

you mean the masjid al haram, al aqsa is in jerusalem

GET OUT

There is nothing Holy in Arabia. You've no need to worry

t.madkhali wahabi dog

If the next Pope were to ban all Muslims from Vatican City, Sup Forums would Deus Vult so hard it would be heard on the fucken moon. The King does it, suddenly he's a bad guy. Sup Forums is a hive of jealous, powerless, hypocritical coward twits. Stay in your lane, kids.

Why are all Muslims like this
Snakes

thanks abdullah but the point is you sandniggers are the ones who preach peace hypocritically
don't you know allah hates hypocrites?

conspiracyschool.com/sites/default/files/surrendering_islam_0.pdf

by they way they were agents working for the united kingdom so fuck queen elizabeth for giving them the power in the first place

>with a religious responsibility to protect the holy land
Get it. custodian of the two holy cities
>You try balancing enormous oil-wealth (...) see how well you manage the Kingdom
Ain't this easy?

holy shit another redpilled saudi, how many of you guys out there?

>everyone who lives in the KSA is a Muslim
>everyone who lives in the KSA is an Arab

You know, as a sailor, I have a unique perspective on Saudi Arabia and those other little countries on the Arabian peninsula. My perspective is this: you're fucked.

I'll admit, many of your cities, at least the port cities, are impressive. The first time I saw Dubai it was like a mirage. This massive, bright structure rising up out of the dark ocean. With the warm breeze blowing off the shore it felt like watching a rocket take off.

And then you get to these places, and you realize just how hypocritical you people are. You've been completely consumed by greed. It's like all of a sudden Sharia doesn't matter when there's foreigners around. You all speak the universal language of money, booze, and women. No morals, no restraint. Be clear, I'm not berating you for this. Your whore houses are top notch, and it's not like a sailor can take the moral high ground on this shit.

But there's nothing supporting this giant tower you people have built for yourselves. You don't create shit, you don't export shit, except for oil. On the containerships we bring in all of your Bugattis and electronics and other shit, and we take out nothing. You're the shining icon of consumerism. But one day, when the oil dries up (and it will), all of those Western ships that brought all of your wealth and fame will leave, this time for good. And the desert will swallow you up again.

The problem with your whole country is that it's artificial. Virtually every port we visit in the Middle East is man made, it's actually astonishingly impressive. It reminds me of a bright light. You see, with a wood fire, when the fuel runs out, it burns for a while, it rekindles and gradually simmers into ash. But with a lightbulb, the day you stop paying the bill, the lights... just go out.

You're living in the last days of Rome, buddy. Enjoy it.

It's probably a proxy or a foreign worker.

it ain't eeee-saay

>literally a fucking squid

That wealth should be in Israel. Oh well.

this is actually the most retarded thing i've ever read, leaf

they will still live under a muslim boot like in the uae
oh sure, it's "multicultural", but that's why it's shitty

we will probably have green energy before the saudis run out of oil.

Who knows it only a matter of time before they get jewwwwwwwwwwed

Pretty true. Muslims are the kings of preaching one thing and practicing something different. I grew up around them and I can say you got it right.

there is quite few of us
most that i know of are females
actually the citizens planning for a march
check twitter #حراك_١٥_سبتمبر

>has never been to the KSA
>will never be allowed to visit the KSA
>literally portugal

underrated

nope i'm actually saudi teenager

OK, I'll take it.

So let's do a deal. We oven the kike, you oven yourselves.

Deal?

Aussie here. Have a lot of Saudi friends. they are actually fucking grouse people and they are running the country the exact way they want.

It's almost the arab nat-soc equivalent.
>All Saudi Arabian citizens are required by law to be muslims, other religions are forbidden
yeah that's not a bad thing, they all want it. literally all of them. i mean, could you imagine anyone being born into a muslim saudi family and going "hey i don't want this" they don't.

like straight up, Saudi is the sandy arab equivalent of the Nazi Germany that Hitler envisioned.

Everyone is happy, women are the housewives and degeneracy is frowned upon heavily. drinking is looked down upon, they all share 1 religion instead of in-fighting and terrorist bullshit. They all love their laws as most are tied in with their religious beliefs which they also love.

like Saudi is nazi germany for arabs. it's literally the shit skin equivalent of an all white, one race, all christian utopia that you faggots dream of all the time.

only difference is they are muslim and shitskin.

R A R I S H

A

R

I

S

H

most Saudis I've encountered here are atheists. Is this common in the newer generation?

such a shame!

>gets it

are they feminist types?

so i guess my point is if mudskins can build nazi germany for themselves, why can't we?

>not seperating religion and government

kill yourself beady anglo

yep the horrible saudi regime made a lot muslims here atheists

>The problem with your whole country is that it's artificial. Virtually every port we visit in the Middle East is man made, it's actually astonishingly impressive. It reminds me of a bright light. You see, with a wood fire, when the fuel runs out, it burns for a while, it rekindles and gradually simmers into ash. But with a lightbulb, the day you stop paying the bill, the lights... just go out.
10/10

All of that sounds nice and dandy until you realzie their economy is virtually invisible except for "suck oil and export it" and that they also export the shittiest most fundamentalist kind of islam everywhere, building and sponsoring mosques throughout the western world

Oh and theyre also getting invaded by the houtis, a faction in a civil war in neighboring Yemen just to say how terrible their military is and how helpess they'd be without US help if say Iran attacked them

I Just hope they finish that tower in Jeddah before it collapses. That tower is gonna be sweet. What is it like 1km tall or something? Way taller than those Dubai faggots did

I saw this in Kuwait, they'd built five ring roads. Nothing but sand between 3 and 4 and 4 and 5. Delusion made literally concrete. They were already outnumbered 3:1 but they must imagine 20:1 and no uprising. At best.

>are they feminist types?
yeah but not like the annoying feminists type we see here.
they just want equality

even a kafir can see the nifaq of arabs amazing

How do you know girls? Isnt that impossible in saudi arabia.

The house of saud are kikes. Same endgame with all other kikes.

This. House of Saud are Jews.

>implying demanding equality for women is reasonable
lurk more

>outs himself as a LARPer
kys shill

I'm assuming arranged marriages are still a thing. Or you simply choose from like 10 covered up women and hope for the best on your wedding night.

hows womens rights in algeria akhi

>But one day, when the oil dries up (and it will)
People have been saying this for decades though. It's always "any day now".

Modern day SJW cancer in the West all began with "first-wave feminism" demanding equality.

If you know what is good for you, then don't give women a single inch or they will take a mile. By caving into their demands, you show that you are a weak man, and women never ever respect weak men.

>So what is the Saud house endgame anyway?

The Saudi government makes billions from pilgrims traveling to mecca. Built huge luxury hotels for tourist and tent cities for the poor travelers.

Their end game is profit.

i'm girl my self

yeah arranged marriages work but just knowing girls casually i doubt it

Then you best post them Halal titties

what kind of rights do you ask then

a fucking sand nigger!

Tits or gtfo.

What about dating sites/apps?

The oil won't dry up but the demand for middle eastern oil is already and will probably always be in decline.

Unless they spend the wealth on diversification and national infrastructure now they're boned, and they won't, so they're boned

You know the rules!!! Tits or GTFO!!!

>open bob

kill yourselves fucking losers

most women here know their fucking place,but we still have some hoes who go around demanding for equal rights but they're a minority thankfully
twitter.com/tarekfatah/status/868645439486267393?lang=en

>can't even Vision 2030

he's right though, lurk more

Shut up you mapleback

Earth is a pretty big place but with more advanced tools and some oil wells drying out more and more land andsea has been explored to find every drop of oil, gotta also remember that not all of oil is economically viable to extract. If things were the same the fracking wouldn't be a thing

itt :fellow arabs

proxy confirmed

>saudi girl
>girl

Fuck (you) leaf!!!

2030 vision is JOKE
i can't believe you believe in that shit

>Same endgame with all other kikes

Breed out white people?

>All of that sounds nice and dandy until you realzie their economy is virtually invisible except for "suck oil and export it"

well good point. But does that really matter to the populace if they are all happy atm and there are economic problems in every single country in the world currently?

like you aren't wrong, their economy will completely fuck its shit inward once the oil's gone (hence why technology+tourism is a hot topic over there atm.)

like America is 20 trillion in debt or whatever the fuck, not like their economy is fine.

Believe it or not, arabs were decent people before the muslim revolution in the late 70s

ants btfo

I'm not going to be talked to like that by some LARPing fuckwit. Keep it up and I'm going to dime you out to the MOI.

>Vision 2030

Oh syria!
Keep fighting my prays with you