Lazy Millennials

Are millennials less active than Gen X and previous generations?

When i was a teenager being grounded was a punishment, being confined to my bedroom was even worse bordering child abuse I believed.

Growing up in the 80's and 90's was so much fun, but after 9/11 it seems the world really did change

Ugh.. looks just like my daughter. She won't even look up from her phone during dinner.

Gonna need pics sir

>parents fucked up the world
>blame it on me
>i'm supposed to get motivated to clean up their mess

nah.

Would

I blame this trend on Apple, telecom companies and media outlets. People on their iPhones too much, availability of internet and constant stream of entertainment means that people go out less and children become socially retarded.

Most millienals in the early 20's can't strike about a conversation or maintain one. It's getting pretty bad.

Dude.... Millennials are 85 - 95. If you grew up in the late 80's early 90's you are a millennial you dumb shit.

Are you retarded?

cuck

Sorry about your future black grandkids. Should have been a better father.

I feel sorry for them. We are letting them down. We just let the internet rule over us, we dont even realise how severe our addiction is and how its changing the world.

It makes me so sad, Pubs are all closing, thats where we once all used to go to talk, no phones, just usual meeting places.

Communicating face to face is important and so is writing, but fuck, we're heading down a slippery slope.

No but apparently you are.

Does your daughter burn the coal sir? Have you redpilled her on the negroe menace?

I don't understand why gen x refuses to believe in millennial men. We don't do the social media thing, you know.

plot twist: she's browsing stormsites

it wouldn't have made a difference

I was born in 74. I grew up in the 80's and 90's although some would say i've not grown up yet,I would agree.

Stop posting any time

Saged

>85
>tfw born in 84

Although I have read where even I am considered a millennial.

>allowing this

According to Wikipedia it's even large than I thought 81 -97.

Yeps you are more like Gen X if born in 84, you knew the world before 9/11

That isn't what defines a Millennial. People born in the 2ks are not millennials period.

Gen Z then?

Well all this Gen XYZ is bollocks frankly

There is the world before 9/11 and the world after it.

Now we have terror attacks, wtf I used to unironically walk about with a shotguns and rifles, Rambo knives, Throwing stars, Swords, Nunchucks, Tabi boots, entire Ninja outfits balaclavas, we used to fight all the time, if we weren't lobbing bricks at each other from old buildings we would be BMXing, motocrossing, fishing, hunting or shooting vermin.

now if I walk about my wth browning under and over i'll get v&, and if im in my Ninja outfit I'll get shot dead. KEK

Thanks Immigration, now white people can't enjoy shit we used to enjoy.

We were hard fuckers back then, now i just pathetic wankers with their face in their phone, it's enough to hope for war sometimes, we are a fighting people, we dont want our hands tied.

fighting is in our blood, we seek conflict.

What a fucking pussy.

Typical response.

87 here. I ragequit and get triggered every time a younger lassy calls me a millineial. Dunno why i take it as a derogatory term

Gen X here...yes, being sent to your room was punishment but we didn't have the internet or Iphones in the 80's

My dad would always lock me in my basement for weeks at a time and make me shit and piss in a bucket. But I always found it an odd "punishment" because all I ever did regardless was sit down there and play PlayStation and listen to music either way

When I send my daughter to the bedroom I switch off the internet and the PS4 is in the living room.

I think it's mostly burgers and britbongs. I had 11 sport sessions a week when i was in high school

Or sex

>When i was a teenager
>teenager
Is this another "millennials" thread that's actually about Generation Z?

>picture of hot blonde girl
>your first thought is of her with a black

who's the real cuck here

He mercilessly beat me to the point of breaking bones and causing lacerations that needed stitches but at least let me play games, you're a fucking heartless bastard

My dad did that. Mum just spanked me. I'm 100% in favour of spanking

>What a fucking pussy.
>Typical response.

And what have you done, shit for brains? I'm just going to play video games and watch the world going to shit. I don't give a fuck, the fact you care so much about what he is doing shows how insecure you are, little fucking faggot.

daily reminder that phone addiction is REAL and it's an actual medical problem that has long-term affects on your ability to find peace and contentment with life.

specifically social media is what causes the problems. I'm 26 years old and have zero active social media accounts, absolutely zero. I'm excelling with top marks in law school while my braindead peers struggle to deal with FOMO and OMG EVERYONE IS SO MUCH HAPPIER THAN ME!!!

get the fuck OFF social media you retards

>fighting is in our blood, we seek conflict.
aye m8 you nailed it on the head, the gloves need to come off asap the urge to purge is strong

What kind of person has to tell people he doesn't give a fuck and THEN goes on to tell other people they are insecure? I bet you think rick and morti is a smart show too.

It's the phones / social media. This generation coming up now is just unfortunate to be the ones learning the lessons of being connected all the time.

Agree with other anons that young-uns are getting a bit awkward communicating with their mouths. I'm an oldfag and recently set our router to block all traffic at midnight. The first day you'd swear I was killing my teen daughters. Then they ran out of fast data on their phones and actually started waking up at decent hours. Need to switch phone plans to one without unlimited slow 2G data. Think they'll turn human again if I do that.

I was speaking to some teachers in middle school apperanty millennials are definitely going to be the worse generation.
They stopped teaching students all the useless stuff we never used after high school.

Early 80s here, back when I was growing up we were called Generation Y as teenagers, or the MTV/Nintendo Generation. Late 70s to early 80's is an entirely different generation than stupid millennials.

Im a millenial and i just smoke weed, jerk off and sleep all day

The thought of doing anything is pains me

So.. take away her fucking phone? Your a father are you not? Or is she your wife's daughter?

Well, duh, there weren't as many Muslims back then, and the US had a real rival, USSR. Now we're the only cowboys on the block.

Damn bro. I'm a millennial and I'm seeing 4 different chicks tomorrow

What it means to be a millenial is "were you alive, but not old enough to drink, at the Y2K new years party?"

>When i was a teenager being grounded was a punishment, being confined to my bedroom was even worse bordering child abuse I believed.
Not for me.
I had all my electronics.
Not punishment at all.

Sage this generational d&c. I know of gen x and boomers that are where they are today because they steal from others. But idgaf I still work hard and let success speak for itself.

You've all got this shit backwards. You go back to your old childhood haunts, like I did, and you know what you're going to see?
>Mall is now a call center for tech support
>Old arcade bulldozed flat, replaced with empty lot
>Spooky abandoned house visited by cops four times a day to scare off homeless junkies
>Creek behind park playground full of garbage and condoms
Kids never go out because there's no where left to go out TO. I've seen stories of kids getting dragged off by the cops for playing stickball in the street.

>My dad did that. Mum just spanked me.

So your dad was the passive aggressive one, and you got your ass whippings from a girl. How'd that work out for u?

>practically locked in my room through childhood because pedoscare
>mum complains any time i ask if i can go hang out with my friends and expects single digits child to plan events weeks in advance and keep a calendar, because she doesn't feel like going through a five minute drive to pick me up.

I was basically conditioned to be an inactive loner and homebody.

She looks like that? Give her a spanking

I feel its more a lack of opportunity.

And to think it's never coming back.
Got any links to articles or archived threads about this? I want to know more.

Fuck off shill!!
This is like the 5th "which generation sucks most"divide and conquer thread I've seen today.
Sup Forums, be on the lookout for divide and conquer threads. Call them out and sage that shit
Op, kindly go fuck your self.
Sage

prostuitutes or chad?

Chad

take away her phone

Cancer will cure itself, just cut the power for 1 month.

Do something about it you cuck

that picture is 90% of my female coworkers

millennials are in their 30's you dope

>millennials
Stop whining about millennials.

The Internet must be restricted to commercial and academic use

Computers should be purely utilitarian

Allowing such technology to be used as an entertainment device violates its sanctity.

We must develop a religious reverence for Aryan technology and take care not to trivialize it.

Enjoy your stds. You'll catch one soon.

>millennials grow up expecting the gen x experience
>9/11 happens
>Iraq happens
>realize the boomers stole everything from us.

You're literally browsing Sup Forums in your bedroom rn you lil fag.

Gen X here, born in 1970. I'm pretty shocked we gave birth to the millennials. I thought we'd do a lot better.
I'm sorry.
80's were fucking Rad, but we didn't impart it to our kids.

not sure i like the thought that there are people more than double my age here, i just assume everyone is a 20yo guy
not that i want you to go
just feels a bit harsh calling someone's dad a niggerfaggot you know

>just feels a bit harsh calling someone's dad a niggerfaggot you know
your dad is a niggerfaggot

31yo NEET here. My dad used to get paid $15.50 an hour plus benefits in the 80s changing tires in a tire shop that was union. My last job I worked 18hrs a day 6 days a week for minimum wage stacking crates of fruit. I was fired after calling in sick 1 time and was replaced by an illegal taco. Fuck6 thi6s gay ass society, bring on the nukes.

When I was a kid in the 80's, if you had a TV in your room you were rich.

Of course, I had a Game Boy, and that kept us afloat. Plus we could make new Magic decks. Being locked up in your room wasn't that bad if you had something to jack off with. A 5-disk CD player was luxury. I didn't get one of those until I was 16. That, plus EGM, shit was tight man.

Did your dad not teach you anything about the automotive business?

She's texting Tyrone :)

Stranger danger did a number on youthful freedom.

You need to slap the shit out of your daughter.

>parents fucked up the world

>blames everyone else for his failed life
>another typical millennial trait

>meh meh meh millennials are a real problem meh meh meh its like they fucked up the economy meh meh meh pay all this debt

millennials dont give a fuck, and for good reason
swallow that red pill you arrogant faggot

Also, you're a millennial

Didn't pay attention to me, either was working or teaching my brother. I6f I ever tired y o get involved he'd yell at me for the slightest mistake and tell me i was jjust in the way.

would fuck her while she texts

>We just let the internet rule over us

I've been on the Internet since 1984 when I studied comp sci in college.

Don't blame the Internet for the failed millennial generation. Us old fags invented it and used it for many years without these issues. That's like blaming heroin for a junky's addiction.

Blame the undisciplined millennial generation (and the parents that raised them).

no he is eternal and hates faggots

>falling for the bait that hard
lmao you are just as much of a niggerfaggot as he is

gas her

what
obviously i knew you didn't actually think he was a niggerfaggot you absolute moron
every time i stay up really late this board only has americans online and the average iq drops pretty fucking severely

>t. Boomer

then go talk with your own people
oh wait they are all muslims

Smartphones turn you into a retard with zero attention span who cannot look people in the eyes. I got rid of mine and now I read books again.

millenials are 88-91. dude.

you have it ass backwards dipstick. millenials are 80-95. gen Z is the the gen the has no understanding of 911. 911 happened in 2001. are you literally retarded? that makes anyone who was at least 6 years old in 2001, able to remember the world before 911. you're misinformation.

ive heard that the cutoff point is 1985-2001
can you fags make up your fucking minds

>i don't fuck women cuz of possible STD

Most of these lazy millenials are white.

Don't sweat it man my daughter is the same way. It doesn't even bother me because I can monitor all of her texts and emails if I want. Plus I'm too busy stuffing my face at dinner to care

Demographics are like identity politics

My theory is because millennials were in their prime when they got a dose of modern technology. Boomers were too old and retarded to understand it and Gen X'ers grew up with it so it's less impressive. But millennials got to see the world change tremendously with the advent of the internet and cell phones.

Because when we call millennials lazy we're really just saying they're completely obsessed and enamored with technology. Always on their phone, always on the internet, always on youtube, always playing vidya, always on Sup Forums.

It's kind of embarassing. My gen X nephew spends less time on the internet / phone than me and I work a 10 hour shift.