UNDENIABLE Case of Privilege

Would anyone care to justify this??
>welfare fraud scheme, MILLIONS stolen
>jail-time? = None
>prosecution? = Not happening
A special amnesty program is being created just for them....I guess crime really DOES pay, if you're white.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Launches-Welfare-Fraud-Amnesty-After-26-Arrests-in-One-Town-443750753.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4
youtube.com/watch?v=JOaV9-V61iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FB link:
/OccupyDemocrats/photos/a.347907068635687.81180.346937065399354/1694224544003926/?type=3&theater

lmao, nobody??!

So what? Jews got a special allowance to never pay income tax if affected by Madoff as well. System for Jews and system for the rest of us has been in place for a while. Don't mention it, or you're a nazi and should be punched.

They look strangely (((familiar)))

they should be in jail

What a terrible injustice.
I'm sure we can trust this Occupy Democrats meme picture to give us the full story, they totally wouldn't leave out anything important.

Arrested Tuesday were: Yitzchok and Sora Kanarek; Chaim and Liatt Ehrman; and William and Faigy Friedman.

The Kanareks wrongfully collected $339,002.56 in Medicaid, nutrition assistance, Social Security and federal housing funds, according to the prosecutor's office. The Ehrmans brought in $185,692.22 in improper Medicaid, nutrition assistance, utilities assistance and Sandy relief funds and the Friedmans bilked $149,842.28 in Medicaid, food, energy and housing funds, according to the prosecutor's office.

Yitzchok Kanarek is the former rabbi of Oros Yisroel, a school for special-needs students that closed in 2015 because of federal and state tax liens of more than $295,000, according to public records.

WINRAR

Just testing your reflexes Sup Forums, the OD article conveniently hides that juicy tid-bit in the linked article (which none of their subscribers ever read, as you can see by the top comments).

How does it feel to be blamed for (((White privilege)))?

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-Launches-Welfare-Fraud-Amnesty-After-26-Arrests-in-One-Town-443750753.html

>welfare fraud
burn them alive
END ALL WELFARE

OH YEA I CAN DO BETTER OP.

The FBI released the, "Five Dancing Israelis," that were arrested by the NYPD on 9-11 for filming and celebrating the attacks on the WTC and driving around in a van that tested positive for explosives. These were admitted Mossad agents working undercover in the USA

You do realise they are Jews, right?

so it's obvious they're kikes, right? you realized that before you posted this, right?

New Jersey officials have launched a piliot amnesty program for people to confess abuse of Medicaid benefits, after more than two dozen fraud arrests in the booming community of Lakewood.
The Office of the State Comptroller, Medicaid Fraud Division, said the program would start Tuesday and run for three months. Under the Ocean County Recipient Voluntary Disclosure Program, people would have to repay benefits they received while ineligible, plus a civil penalty.
They would also have to agree not to accept Medicaid for one year. But if they meet all the program requirements, the comptroller's office will not refer them for prosecution, and the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office said it will not pursue charges.
For now the program is open only to residents of Ocean County who have received Medicaid, have not settled already with the comptroller's office and are not already facing charges.

------LMAO THEY WILL GO BACK ON WELFARE------

Doing God's work user

Fucking jews man, I swear.

I read a story on it this morning

(((white privilege)))

Occupy Democrats is an Anti White Hate Group

Good one. There was something (((off))) about those """privileged""" """"""white people.""""""

One even has a kippah

The meme is 100% accurate: white privilege is wearing a yarmulke

Jews aren't white.

>occupy democrats
you played yourself

Yup, but virtually none of Occupy Democrats followers realized it. All of them believe they have found yet ANOTHER blatant example of White privilege to justify their hatred of us, and the kikes responsible are going to get off without a hitch.

How much longer can this go on....?
youtube.com/watch?v=xtasXQu70H4

I'll bite and sage, even though I know this is bait. Why not post a fucking link to an article that says this is actually happening? You're spreading bullshit from a kikebook page to get views. Try harder you fucking nigger faggot.

>implying they are white

You should really read the thread before posting

Madoff victims get tax free gains???

These people aren't white. They are jews. The Chosen always get special dispensation. Kinda BS.

amazing deal

Wait how did they do it? If white ppl get millions for free I'm in.

t h i s
>tfw nobody reads threads anymore before responding
Drive-by & casual posting speeds up the board and kills meaningful discussion.

1. blacks DO do that.
2. it was probably stolen over the course of 10 years

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=JOaV9-V61iU

(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))

so no one told them those are jews?

>Under the Ocean County Recipient Voluntary Disclosure Program, people would have to repay benefits they received while ineligible, plus a civil penalty.
can't repay it if they're in jail.

the state would have to arrest all these people, then what would they do with their kids? much easier to let them pay it back and keep their kids.

The worst part is if you point out that they were Jewish they will be quick to call you anti-semitic.

the story is mysteriously absent from leddit

That ain't white privilege it's ((((((white)))))) privilege

they're jews. this is just another case of jewish unless you've been caught scamming, then you're magically white.

Why are you faggots not pushing this as anti-semitism? I mean... they're literally passing judgement on jews, and you niggers know that is not acceptable because jews are a minority.

this could be a good idea if we got enough people on it

They aren't even freaking white, they may be pale skinned but they all have one thing in common, they are the Hexagram worshippers.