INSTAGRAM NO!

what should be standard of beauty /pol?

instagram yes

>abortion attempt fails
>try to show off your little freakshow
>get banned

she probably just drank pool water while pregnant desu

At that point why not just wear a mask?

>when automated AI deems your sons face haram.

Depends on the person, I just don't want that shit popping up so I can see it. It'd be like a person sending you a picture of their dick every 5 minutes.

no one would care who he was if he put on the mask

don't worry, he will grow up to be a Goonie

Mods!

Oh shit goonie remake confirmed in ...what, 15 years?

Yeah, that's reasonable, it looks like someone hit him with the claw side of a hammer a few times.

AAAAAYYYYY YOOOOOOOOUUUU GUUUUUUYYYSSSS!!!

at least the eye doctor will take less time for him. He'll probably save a few hours over the course of his short miserable life

I'll see that kid on /r9k/ in about 15 years if i'm still alive.

underrated

shit bro make it a prequel and we can start pre-production TONIGHT.

What happened to the poor kid? Hope he develops thick skin desu.

Why doesn't her son wear an eyepatch or some other sort of protection? Isn't this basically like walking around with an open wound?

I wanna jam my finger in that socket and wiggle it around some

He gets honorary old fag status but no one will know. sad

>fucking up a quote because you're some Plebbit tourist wanting to meme with the big kids
>at all underrated

his face belongs on bestgore

I say god dam...origin story.

They should fundraise surgery money instead.

We'll make him a star.

Fuck you twitter abelists.

Aww shit! Now you gone an' done did it!

Remember kids. If you are gonna go hard and raw up in that vagoo during ovulation you had better fucking invest in prenatal care so you don't end up like this fucking loser lol

He has a fucking open wound for a left eye. That's actually gore. I feel bad for his classmates having to see that shit.

He needs an eye patch t b h

you dont see that bitch kissing his ugly side

seriously why do they keep that thing alive ??

Girl is underage?

I thought that too. But I didn't want to be told to go back to zeddit. My self esteem is hanging by a thread.

His eye has literally been plucked out, but she loves her son so 12yos should look at this

He will look better when he gets older, gets his teeth fixed, and some reconstruction. I hope his mom loves him. He needs love just like the rest of us.

She is 18 in these photos

Yeah I agree but he's probably gonna get shit on a lot at school hopefully he doesn't kill himself.

>finger
You misspelled "cock"

Can't she just give him a glass eye or something?

This is why you don't have sex during the third trimester. Daddy had a big dick

If I pulled the mask off, would he get banned?

ay yo it be safe and sheeiit, the chlorine kills the pee stupit

Quit being a pussy. People who can't enjoy things that don't completely fit their world view don't end up enjoying very many things at all, inadvertently cucking themselves out of everything. This includes slowly converting attractive young broads to the right way of thinking. Their loss. Fuck 'em.

I don't follow Niggergram or NiggerTwitter. Is that a Brit? Nice fucking teeth.

You're ugly and your mother is too! Haha!

That's pretty deep.

I don't blame the mom. She loves her child unconditionally. Instagram shouldn't ban her child. It's a natural form and the theme is love. No malice here, let her post pics of her child

I'm a doctor and wtf is wrong with that kids face?

This is the ideal female form. You might not like to admit it but this is peak performance.

That kid is doomed, that fucking eye should be hid with a eyepatch at least

Imagine all the dust, bacteria and shit they allow in by letting it wide in the open

That cunt used dope when pregnant and is crying about it NOW?
Smoking weed poisons seed, bitch.

You stupid faggot, he played around with the quote, implying that a mask would cover up the thing that makes him unique. It was a great reversal of a meme and it sailed right over your fucking head.

this is why I support abortion

KAWAII!!!

inb4 a billion replies to her tweet saying how beautiful her son is

Fucking faggot

THIS

IT'S AN OPEN WOUND WHAT THE FUCK

Siding with insta on this one, Instagram is for hot girls not disguting shit like this

Kek

Key word is beauty so for it to be beautiful it has to be attractive, his left eye must be where the coat hanger poked him

lmao thats gore
nice quality of life, should have been aborted

>details
What?

To not have an open fucking wound on your face. That kid is going to have a big fucking infection in a little bit!