Second reminder to keep your eyes on Richmond, Virginia this weekend

Second reminder to keep your eyes on Richmond, Virginia this weekend.

Charlottesville 2.0+.

Charlottesville was a Campus TOWN
Richmond is a Campus CITY

There's a serious fucking happening coming.

Every surrounding LEO Agency just drilled together last week, the National Guard may already be assembling, two of my friends in the Militia have deleted their social media accounts, and the local college campus is already out prepping their support base.

I have several gun store buddies who've told me sales have been really strange this weekend. A lot of young obvious campus kids buying the cheapest guns in the store.

Start watching now Sup Forums. Richmond is going to be a thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/463c90d1425d41fb8cf0fe3611bc1405/AP-Explains:-Ex-Confederate-capital-eyes-statues'-removal
wric.com/2017/09/11/community-preparing-for-possible-monument-avenue-protests/
nbc12.com/story/36319026/slavery-reconciliation-statue-in-richmond-vandalized
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/8/confederate-group-plans-to-rally-at-lee-monument-i/
newcsa.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i live 41 minutes away from richmond, should i stay away for a while?

Shit I travel there every weekend.. I follow Richmond antifa pages on goybook and they've been calling out alleged identity Europa members on campus for infiltrating their groups.

What's the protest for this weekend?

There's supposed to be a hearing about the statue tomorrow in Richmond.

Nice, I've been waiting for another happening. Everybody got distracted with Irma, now we need to get back to business.

I work in DC, I might cruise down for some easy SJW pussy.

These protests are always a good time.

CIA and Deep State will be setting up a false flag. watch for them with actors waving Nazi flags and other staged "white supremacy" visuals. They really, really , really want a civil war. The only way THEY can destroy America is to create warring tribes. The CIA manipulated media will be a BIG part of the show. Stage directed with scripts. Police will stand down. It will be terrible. Don't go. Stay home. Tell your friends. They WANT to entice you out.

Another statue.

Quick rundown?

HE WAS A SKATER BOY

SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOY

HE WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER

>CIA and Deep State will be setting up a false flag

GTFO with that LARP bs. I am security forces out of Sandston in the VA National Guard and there is nothing happening at all this weekend. Try harder faggot.

zozz

>Security Forces
>Didn't say ANG
>LARP faggot confirmed

So diverse

Avoiding the Richmond gathering won't make a difference. If they want to create a false flag, they will.

picking apart shit like that must mean you have a big blue dick up your ass.

Post CAC card and feet plsu

>common access card card

Pls no bully don't pick apart my post :((((

Yep, every knows that's wrong, but everyone calls them that anyway. Welcome to military logic.

In the event that something does happen, nearby anons should go there and video it. Doing that will only damn the left further.

News link dump

apnews.com/463c90d1425d41fb8cf0fe3611bc1405/AP-Explains:-Ex-Confederate-capital-eyes-statues'-removal

wric.com/2017/09/11/community-preparing-for-possible-monument-avenue-protests/

nbc12.com/story/36319026/slavery-reconciliation-statue-in-richmond-vandalized

Sounds like they could use some Article 50 US code section 842

I live in RVA and I haven't heard a single peep about this. I even keep a few antifa fags as FB friends so that I can keep tabs on their bullshit.

Are NatSoc LARPers going to claim to be Right-wing again? Maybe they and the niggers will commit mass suicide together.

I wonder if this will gain any traction. Not much time left until the weekend. I'm predicting like 10-25 rednecks show up in defense of the statue and 100-200 VCU students/hipsters/crust bums show up to counter protest.

I can't wait for winter so it'll be too cold for most people to go out and get into pointless mob fights.

>They really, really , really want a civil war. The only way THEY can destroy America is to create warring tribes

No problem. The right is armed to the teeth.

PLEASE let Leftard violence esplode!!!!

This

It's fucking acronym overload. Also "post your CAC" might be taken the wrong way in today's extra gay Air Force.

t. USAF (Retired)

I was active duty Army 04-08. We had plenty of cock jokes at the cards expense.

they really are

CSA/Son's and Daughters of Confederate Soldiers/ other mild history oriented groups had a permit to rally around the three main Confederate Statues.

Nignog Mayor revoked the permit.

KKK/NeoNazis said fuck it were still marching.

AntiFa/Leftists caught wind. Planning to barricade the entire avenue with cars, fires, barriers etc.

AntiFa is all over the internet telling people to come armed.

Militia is assembling.

National Guard has been activated.

Every local jurisdiction just had a huge practice run last week.

Here's the kicker....here's what makes this bad...

All the Intel gathered about AntiFa and the militia bringing guns has cause the National Guard to bring double their usual presence.

NG Frontline will be riot gear. Their second line will be armed.

is it actual neonazis or is it altright?

which boomer cuck conservative group is running it? I havn't heard about any "alt right" rallies at all anytime soon.

>nbc12.com/story/36319026/slavery-reconciliation-statue-in-richmond-vandalized
That is just graffiti tagging.

>whites killing each other

I'll just be sipping on my latte, and eating popcorn lmao

ANG relocated from Sandstone years ago.

don't worry jamal, tyquarious will be doing a drive by later this evening.

Midlo here, ain't here shiieet

All I wrote down (a few weeks ago) was "antifa anti-statue riot in Richmond"

Have there even been any actual neonazis at these things? It's usually 1-2 LARPer faggots that the media takes 10 photos of at different locations to make it seem like "muh tons of nazis"

Why the fuck did I not hear about this?

This is complete bullshit. They left is also armed, and has more people, and have better resources and is way more organized. The left can get 10s of thousands of people at a protest in a matter of hours. They have chain of command and institutions and money. Just because the people in the right wing have more guns doesn't mean shit. Stop perpetuating this bullshit myth that lets us get complacent. The left would easily win any civil war right now, without a doubt.

"Let me see your cac" can be misunderstood.

KEK, you have no idea how many guns would be turned against the hard left. They'll have to go on a gun buying spree for decades to catch up.

P.S. We live where the oil is.

>All you're hundreds of dollars of tacticool gear and you still die to a 40 cent bullet

shill

worst d&c/subversion I've seen in a while, fuck off shill, see you friday faggot

Probably, but it's a good day to die. I don't want to live in this world as it is anyways. Open season on minorities and leftists no matter how brief the window would be glorious

>KKK/NeoNazis
You're LARPing.

The bullets that I load cost more than $0.40, and that doesn't count the primers, cases or powder. That's because the rifle that I'd be carrying is accurate out to at least 1,600 yards, well out of the range of $0.40 bullets.

So the same groups that want to ban websites and statues hate America as well. I think a left wing terrorist psyop can be arranged. Thanks for the heads up.

So are people going to shoot each other over an old statue? Wow I wish I was that woke.

>look at me and my fancy SMK HPBT boolets.

There are actually large neo-nazi groups in the US

>a thing.

i fucking hate you i wish I could punch your lights out through my computer screen bitch

The statue is just a shitty excuse for people that really want to kill the people that don't agree with them to kill those people.

> I follow Richmond antifa pages on goybook and they've been calling out alleged identity Europa members on campus for infiltrating their groups.

Gonna need some info on that

Agreed

Will Richmond be where the 2nd civil war starts?

I know they exist. I just don't see them in any of the pictures or videos of the "alt-right" protests.

That would be fucking pottery

>I can't wait for winter so it'll be too cold for most people to go out and get into pointless mob fights.

Why? Do you hate entertainment?

>fucking pottery

Wow, you must be fresh off the boat

yeah, in the prisons
kkk doesnt actually exist

I'm calling shill looking to inspire another faggot tiki disaster with khakis and polos.
I will enjoy watching you hopeless retards get your asses kicked, and State Department employees getting away with another false flag.

NO. If this retarded country had any sense, Congress and thier handlers would be floating in the Potomac.

My M1 likes the SMKs, but no. We're talking Nosler LR Accubonds. I can tell you from personal experience that they'll penetrate better when you hit bone than the Hornady ELD-Xs.

A bunch of old white people are going to get screamed at by screeching antifags

SAD!

Nobody is impressed. Many of us will just wait for you idiots to take this gay shit to the woods. I have plenty of Black Hills brass.

Skweezy Jibbs is still around?

So we have Leftist Americans being led by George Soros, and then "alt-right" Americans being led by CIA, and they're leading them into a bloodbath.

How are they going to use this to oust Trump?

>The left would easily win any civil war right now, without a doubt.

It's entertaining when it's just regular goofily-dressed people beating each other with sticks. It's less entertaining when it reeks of a false flag designed to kill and smear people.

RVAfag here. It's mostly going to be normie Confederate "heritage" groups where the average age is about 70. I doubt much will happen, no heavy rollers showing up, it'll just be some fat college girls yelling at some old men.

So glad I'm married and not a part of 1k generation.

I'm not looking to impress you. I already know what I can do.

DO YOU LIKE

>RVAFag
Spotted the VCU student.

>Every surrounding LEO Agency just drilled together last week, the National Guard may already be assembling

So there will be claims or proof that the mayor told police to stand down?

>WW2 russia fighting tactics
I love dead commies

Yeah, seven years ago.

Meh, many of them are overweight women that would either die of heart attacks or run and hide the moment bullets start flying. Many more are untrained with no fathers and would resent being led by anyone competent. The only way they'd function as an army was if they had a gun to their backs soviet style. Somehow I don't think they'd fair well in actual combat situations.

They are real Nazis.
And they are armored.
Like fucking Nazi Panzer tanks.

It was fun training noobs not to leave their CAC in the reader unattended.

Briefings didn't work, but emailing manlove letters to the rest of the squadron on their accounts was amazingly effective.

One Airmen who did it twice was cured by other Airmen. They bagged his CAC, then wrapped it in drywall mesh and make a nice melon of spackle around it and placed it on his usual desk.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/8/confederate-group-plans-to-rally-at-lee-monument-i/

this article explains it fairly well, they don't have any legal leg to stand on for their protest and they are some group from TN that seems to be a kike psy-op newcsa.com/

nazis dont exist anymore

No. Pretty sure that's Community. It was on NBC. Fresh Off The Boat is an ABC comedy.

Would be a shame if they got doxxed.

>Sept 16

Eh, GGG and Canelo are fighting that night.

>overweight women that would either die of heart attacks

I c wut u did there

Thor cuck will probably be there with his folded nazi flag.

Fake news!
Nazis are real!
Everyone who voted for Trump is one!
Get to punching! Stop the 5th Reich!

I think actual Neo-Nazis

I havent heard this on TRS or any of the alt-right channels

thats because they figured out that protesting is useless and are doing military training in white afghanistan aka the rockies and appalachia to prepare for DOTR
>Chad neo nazi vs virgin alt righter

Why won't they get in close for that stronk lantern jawed womyn like everyone else? Are they in awe of xir battle aura?

Just stop trying to make RVA happen. It was a stupid meme name.