Google is biased against conservative websites

A new research report written by mathematician and DefyCCC editor, Leo Goldstein, alleged that Google’s search function is biased against conservative news sites, and specifically notes that the topics of climate change and general politics are impacted as a result.
Goldstein’s findings

According to Goldstein’s report, which was based on research conducted through Alexa:

Google’s search functionality “is found to be biased in favor of left/liberal domains,” and “against conservative domains” with what he calls a confidence of 95 percent.
The percentage of “hard-left” domain traffic which are referred to websites by Google Search are heavily disproportionate to that of more conservative-leaning websites
There appears to be evidence that “hard-left” domains have been “hand-picked” for prominent placement
Other incidents of possible censorship

In July, a pro-life group alleged that Google removed their site from top search results, and claimed that they had been “singled out” for “discrimination.
August saw a former Google engineer at odds with the company who alleged that he was fired over his conservative views. The former employee penned a missive disagreeing with a politically correct company policy that was said to be a push for “diversity” within the company.

Google’s stance

In what the company called a tactic to crack down on “unsupported conspiracy theories” showing up in search queries, Google in April announced that by integrating new algorithms into its search feature, they hoped to reduce “misleading information.”

Google added that they would have real-life “evaluators” on staff to analyze and monitor Google’s organic search results.

The company said that evaluators were provided with guidelines to follow in order to “appropriately flag” content that could be deemed “misleading” and “offensive,” as well as content believed to be “hoaxes.”

Other urls found in this thread:

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/08/a-method-of-google-search-bias-quantification-and-its-application-in-climate-debate-and-general-political-discourse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good. Your time is running out drumpfkins

New Google Parent Company Drops 'Don't Be Evil' Motto
Tanya Basu
Oct 04, 2015

Alphabet, which took over as Google's new holding company on Friday, has dropped the tech giant's "Don't Be Evil" mantra from its code of conduct.

"Employees of Alphabet and its subsidiaries and controlled affiliates should do the right thing—follow the law, act honorably, and treat each other with respect," the new code reads, noticeably dropping the famous motto.

Google, which included it's"Don't Be Evil" clause into its own code of conduct soon after it was founded, used the motto as a showcase of their company's independence. Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin incorporated the slogan—which by then had been integrated into Google's complex algorithm on deciding what search results are considered "relevant" for a user—into a letter on the eve of their initial public offering in 2004:
"Google users trust our systems to help them with important decisions: medical, financial and many others," the letter read. "Our search results are the best we know how to produce. They are unbiased and objective, and we do not accept payment for them or for inclusion or more frequent updating ... We believe it is important for everyone to have access to the best information and research, not only to the information people pay for you to see."

Isn't it amazing how kikes always push for diversity, while they themselves practice insane nepotism? It's almost as if kikes are trying to dilute white influence in white countries while they consolidate their own.

>monopoly on information
>doctoring it
no shit

True.
I cringed at this report by a Jew at first but this certainly falls in line with a lot of posts here recently. My own searches have yielded some very slanted hits.
Search" American inventors" for one.
Too many niggers to be believed.
>Ranking importance as such.

Google, Kikebook and twitter should be broken up. America is turning into the old soviet union under there censorship. The left is trying to alter history already. Another 10 years and wait and see how fucking retarded young people will be.

>our employees should treat each other with respect. Fuck the public.

>google
>bias
Nah you don't say brah

>"Google users trust our systems to help them with important decisions: medical, financial and many others,"
Oh. In that case I guess it's ok.
Really beginning to rustle my jimmies.

source dumbass

>source dumbass
IDIIMWADCLY
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/09/08/a-method-of-google-search-bias-quantification-and-its-application-in-climate-debate-and-general-political-discourse/

>tfw none of us can become a pillar because Google knows everything about us and anything incriminating we've done or said online will magically be uncovered

>tfw I've avoided Google like the plague since I was a wee child and they have nothing incriminating on me

The search results are obvious shit. Search for anything and you get the same typical corporate libtards sites like Vice and CNN for pages and pages.

That's the reason why I switched to CuckCuckNo earlier this year. The results are simply better. Since switching, it's like discovering a whole side of the internet that has been hidden from me.

everybody should be using DuckDuckGo for search and Yandex for email. Brave, Firefox or Safari for your browser

>Goldstein
lets be consistent (((Sup Forums)))

>>Goldstein
>lets be consistent (((Sup Forums)))
I shuddered as well.
But even a broke clock is right twice a day.
IDC if anyone is left or right so much.
As long as data isn't manipulated.

>(((Goldstein)))

Anyways, I have no problem with this. The reality of climate change is not a left/right issue. Perhaps how best to deal with it is, but we are talking about websites that outright deny its reality. Give me a break.

>(((goldstein))) calling out (((google)))
whos jewing who
can anyone give me a readily available fresh rundown?

>we are talking about websites that outright deny its reality. Give me a break.
So in your world no one is allowed to have a different opinion?
>Got it.

no it's good that this stuff is being studied i was just giving (((Sup Forums))) a hard time.

I second this. The quack has returned sites and content i never new existed

Firefox and DuckDuckGo are also pozz'd, unfortunately. DuckDuckGo is made and owned by a jew, Mozilla kicked out Firefox's creator because he didn't follow some PC shit. He went on to create Brave, which kind of sucks but will hopefully get better (crashes, copies image URL instead of images)

Every single Google employee should be executed for treason.

Actually, I have authored academic papers in support of free speech. But I just can't stand these retards who continue to promote climate change denial when it's blatantly fucking obvious that it's happening. And if nothing is done about it, we face mass extinctions and decimation of human populations. You know, an actual fucking holocaust... not like the six gorillion. Honestly, I believe it's too late to do anything. But these retards deserve the lion's share of the blame for that.

A jew pointing out that google is biased?

Whos jewing whom now?

too bad we can't overtly completely ruin the lives of the SJW infections working there.

Use Bing. It's kinda good and brings quality results.

Not crashing for me, but then I'm on windows 7.

And, you know what's completely mindboggling... if I publically shared this, I would be the one screwed. Meanwhile, climate denying retards get six figure salaries with big corporate TV stations promoting utter nonsense. I'm sorry - that is just wrong.

>continue to promote climate change denial
>Somehow worse than those who promote climate change being man made as fact.
You're going down the rabbit hole dude.
There is no proof that man made climate change exists.
The climate is always changing.
Where was Al Gore on our first ice age?
Before man existed.
>Academia
>Narrow minded
Got it

>climate denying retards get six figure salaries with big corporate TV stations promoting utter nonsense.
How much has Al Gore made off his claims?
Check and Mate.

On a semi-related side note. I always fuck with their captcha as much as possible to screw up their algorithm. Pretty much anything looks like a car. Vertical things look like signs. Etc...

Fucking retard. There's a tremendous amount of evidence in support of manmade climate change. You fucking low IQ hicks need to open your goddamn eyes. What are the fucking chances that the globe just happens to be going through a (((natural warm cycle)))TM right during the midst of a global warming scare? Was Jim Hansen some kind of climate soothsayer when he was warning of AGW in 1980, or testifying before Congress in 1988?

I think that pollution- the quality of air we breathe and the safety of our water/food supply is a way better argument to start with than trying to convince people to drop their standard of living because of a causation that is unproven.

>Jim Hansen
"Could" and "Maybe" is not an argument.
I "could" fuck Amber Heard.
"Maybe" not.

Causation is unproven? Do you also deny that the earth is spherical? How about gravity? Climate change is literally a function of an immutable radiative property of CO2.

should moot be first or last out of the helicopter?

Climate change denial is directly killing gorillions of people every day. The blood is on Drump's hands. Hurricane Harvey? Irma? Both Drumpft.