Do retards actually buy into this Kekistani meme

Do retards actually buy into this Kekistani meme

youtu.be/0qRiwhl0TlY

They're cringelords but you can't complain about an obvious Nazi parody being mainstreamed

i literally don't have the option to use an american flag on the dropdown menu :(

shit post

I'm wearing mine right now.

P R A I S E

SHADILAY

Yes and it's incredibly cringe worthy
I'm scared of what we might have memed
Into existence.

KEK

that better be a fucking snap back

I don't like the logo/symbol.

Sargon can't meme, has to steal other people's creations and corrupt them.

Daily reminder that like Jesus, the Jews killed Kek.

WRONG BASED JEWS LOVE KEK

>snap back
who the fuck wears these anymore?

oops saged this thread ;)

Shadilay.

Looks like a bunch of real winners.

It's like Sup Forumss version of Ricky and Morty fags

I actually bought the flag and got ten stickers free. Put one on the local government HQ door. Didn't get wiped for a month. Well worth it for $10. Of the other 9 confidentially believe at least one will make it 50 years from now

NO GODS
NO MASTERS

nice senpai

These guys really scare your side.
Are you literally shaking?
Do you need to go to your safe space?

>Do retards actually buy into this Kekistani meme

Yeah. Because the retards are Antifa and as long as it pisses off their pussy little club, I say "Keep it going". The more Antifa throws childish tempertantrums that is seen around the nation, the more it will guarantee Trump's reelection. :)

They are winners

> U MAD BRAHHH?

>nigger hat

Why do people think these are cool

It's fucking reddit queers and kikes making a killing. Not a surprise.

>Do you need to go to your safe space?
No, do you?

So is white nationalism a threat or a joke? Which is it, liberals?

If you're actually an American and you are saying you don't have the option to use the American flag then you're literally retarded. Just select "Geographic location", it's the default setting. If you weren't new I wouldn't even have to explain this.

You really need to go back to r*ddit with your kikestani faggots no matter what you think, there you can bitch about them.

Want to try typing a reply that makes sense?

>making a killing
but it says right there that all profits are going to charity, user

Yes, Sup Forumstard do.

But isn't it the kekfags throwing tantrums about antifa?

Can't make you stop being a functionally illiterate redditor.

>trusting kikes

His salary is a business expense therefore not a profit.

>"I cant let you do that Starfox!"

What do expect from a bunch of basement dwelling autists that masturbate to chinese cartoons?

I was being facetious

lolol sure.

soaring in the air on my kekistani flying carpet, listening to kekistani music with kekistani headphones while smoking some kekistani herb as kekistani prayers and mantras are all around. good shit
praise Kek!

open cotract 7 mil. USD for this dipshit wannabe almost man

It's a joke, you are suppose to laugh.

Bungie just banned this gauntlet in Destiny 2 because of kek.

Maximum Alfa achieved

>Do retards actually buy into this Kekistani meme

Absolutely. There are even ones that take it seriously and get offended by it.

no doubt, made in China

All throughout history, you see examples of vast empires with endless resources being outmaneuvered by ragtag rebel forces. The recent US intervention in the Middle East is a contemporary example of this.

When you're involved in asymmetric warfare, even information warfare and informal militarization, your perceived weaknesses can also be advantageous if utilized in a strategic manner,

The empire may rule with an iron fist, but a clever insurgency can slip through its grasp, sort of like somebody trying to get a hold on a slimy frog. Kek.

Forcing the 'alt-right' label is an attempt to grab the frog. But by doing so, the establishment risks the 'alt-right' consolidating into a single force, a compression of its heterogeneous ideological strains into a single army fighting for Kekistan.

Decisions, decisions...