Is Mary the mother of God or a just a virgin who gave birth to Jesus?

Is Mary the mother of God or a just a virgin who gave birth to Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/marian_apparitions.aspx
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=B0hMt5HE6Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=ljOnAqGI9Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was a cuck queen who couldn't be satisfied by anything except a football in her pussy

Do you even care for the truth^
The immaculate conception wasn't a concept in the first versions of christcucknity.
That shit only came later on.
Do you even care

Been going to mass for some months. Not catholic but moving that direction. Awkward af so have just been going to mass alone and not talking to anyone.

The other day at mass, I asked Mary to pray for and watch over the child in my wife's womb and to stir the desire for Christ in her heart. Then I felt a gust of wind on my back through the church doors. When I got up to leave, a guy approached me and invited me to a reading group. When I left the priest blessed me and put his hand on my forehead.

Idk of any of this means anything or if it's all just a funny coincidence but it's probably the spookiest "religious experience" I've had since I started going to church.

Sorry to blog post but we don't have catholic general anymore ;-;

>Catholics believe before Genesis there was Mary who gave birth to God who then made the universe

She's a religious symbolization of the divine aspect of the mother

>how does the trinity work
Read a book nigga

Christianity and Jesus are perversions of God and his teachings.

Neither, just some jew whore.

Seriously, why do Catholics worship her?

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD OR BURN!

Mary and Jesus don't exist, and older religions were better than the kike on stick, which was just copying older religions but putting Jewish spin

she had to be sort of special for God to pick her out of all the women.

>She's a religious symbolization of the divine aspect of the mother

Devine kike whore who cheated on her husband.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

>she had to be sort of special for God to pick her out of all the women.
She gave Gabriel a great blowjob.

Fucking cheating whore!

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

youre such a retarded kike it's annoying. YOU SHRIMP DICK TALMUD LOVING RABBI RAPE BABY, KILL YOURSELF!

>Posts E Michael Jones
>Then attacks the Virgin Mary and Christ

Fuck off kike.

Deo Vindice mother fucker.

she is just the mother (and physical womb) for Jesus.

Biologically Jesus is the son of Mary and Joseph. spiritually Jesus is God.

this is where the question of the holy trinity comes in.

most people say all three are one and one is all three. but a few sects separate the holy spirit as just the presence of God, God the father , and Jesus the son as three separate inteties

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

Jesus was a kike con artist.

>spiritually Jesus is God.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

Look up the origins for the word "kike" you soft-headed drooling negro.

I don't interpret the Bible literally but see that throughout thousands of years Christianity has adopted elements of western philosophy and become an integral part of the European tradition. Unless you have a better alternative please fuck off.
>but da joos!!!
Jesus actively opposed Jewish laws and that was why he was killed by kikes
>muh paygunizm
Religon is a tool and paganism is an obscure faith that Europeans haven't connected to for millennia
>*tips fedora*
atheism is a cultural dead end

The second thing. God has no creator

Catholicism is the living European tradition and contains within it most of what was good about paganism

>Biologically
>son of Joseph

Jesus believed in capitalist values. he chose to act the way he did because it was what was needed. he took no more than he needed and gave no more than he should. He was God in the form of man. even he said "render unto Cesar what is his." he never said that you should give up commerce but in summary don't be a dick about it.

the bible and Jesus were not communist, nor did he fully adhere to "pure capitalism". he did support free commerce and fairness not absolute equity. communism is far too "cold."

Ya

yes, God in the flesh of man

She was the Mother of Jesus.. if you need to know who Jesus is read the beginning of John's Gospel. Yes, the Mother of God.

I'm not even baptized but I agree

Luke 1:41-43
"And Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: [42] And she cried out with a loud voice, and said: Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. [43] And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?"
-----> The Holy Ghost inspired Elizabeth to say that Mary is the Mother of the Lord. Jesus was God and Man. Mary could not give birth to Jesus without giving birth to God because Jesus IS GOD. Protestants for some reason do not want to say anything nice about the Mother of God. This is an ancient heresy that was settled long ago at the council of Ephesus in 431.

>the bible and Jesus were not communist
>All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.
>Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet. Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.” When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died
Really makes you think.

Wrong. God didn't pick her because she's special. She's special because God picked her.

STOP BEING CATHOLIC

in summary don't be a dick, but capitalistic values aren't sinful.

The Theotokos is called Mother of God because she bore Christ in her womb, and Christ is God, so she is the Mother of God.

>Of the following things do not be ashamed:
>of acquiring much or little;
>of profit from dealing with merchants
>Sirach 42:1,4-5

>My son, treat yourself well, according to your means, and present worthy offerings to the Lord.
>Do not deprive yourself of a happy day; let not your share of desired good pass by you.
>Sirach 14:11,14

>what is confirmation bias?
Be a Christian because Jesus is the personification of the Logos (the truth, order, and wisdom of creation). Don't fall for Catholic/(((Jesuit))) superstition/divination where you start looking for signs and wonders and religious experiences. I recommend reading this article for an Orthodox perspective on Catholic Marian apparitions: orthodoxinfo.com/inquirers/marian_apparitions.aspx
It's not exactly what you are describing but the dangers of the Catholic approach to spirituality are outlined there.

>don't have catholic general anymore
What happened to catholic general?

She was a lying, cheating whore. Her husband called her out for being unfaithful and she said some unbelievable shit like "god put the baby inside me"

Why are you so angry?

It just doesn't get posted, the regular posters (British autist and wolfsheim) don't seem to be around anymore

not the least bit angry about it, those are just the facts of the situation

>Staretz Amvrossy of Optina, who as a great monastic [and] spiritual guide, was frequently asked for advice on visions and voices, relied on the basic teaching of the Fathers, and warned those who sought his guidance on such matters not to trust in voices heard during the time of prayer or in changes in the icons—fragrance or fiery flames coming from them—which might seem to be good, but to attach no significance to them as such things also come from the deceit of the enemy.

Hello Schlomo, back from the Talmudic schooling?

I won't claim that it was a straight up divine intervention or anything like that, just a spooky moment that had positive results and held personal meaning for me.

As Jesus is the incarnation of God, what's the notable difference between the two options?

Is it true that women are more likely to become zealots?

>following the religion of semitic shysters
ever read the shechemite part of the bible? turns many christians into atheists.

Protestants are the ones that focus most of their time on the OT, especially American ones. Also you could have said Book of Esther, which even early church fathers argued amongst one another, with the murder of 75 Persians.

75k*

Grew up protestant, and was always given a sort of almost fear of Catholics. Stupid, but there's a ton of disinformation about Catholics, and outright lies by protestants.

So, as I was growing up, I had a few occasions where my life was led in different directions, and the people who were instrumental in helping me at those times turned out to be Catholic. They didn't even bring up their religion at the time, they were just living their lives and helping others, including me, when no one else had any use or time for me. They did it purely out of wanting to help others.

This happened at least three times during big changes in my life, and as time went on, it seemed like I was led toward the Church.

So, yeah, I understand what you mean when you say it was a spooky religious experience. I still get chills when I look back and see the people who did nothing but give of themselves with no expectations in return.

I encountered protestants on the road who would want to preach to me, give me the whole thing about going to Heaven. But I never encountered them that were willing to actually help at the time. The Catholics I encountered, I only found out they were Catholic later on. No preaching, just helping.

I would be careful with putting too much stock in things that feel significant as a way to find God. The Holy Spirit is the spirit of truth, not the spirit of feeling good. The Roman Catholic Church today has thoroughly drunk the poison of equating feeling good with experiencing God's grace, and this comes from Ignatian/Jesuit spirituality where they practice the "discernment of spirits" to determine God's will but which is actually divination of feelings (good feelings come from God, bad feelings don't). The problem is we are warned in the Bible that Satan can come to us disguised as an angel of light, and the Roman Catholic Church today not only does not warn about the spiritual dangers but actively encourages the practice of the "discernment of spirits" which is also described as following your conscience even if it goes against the sure and unchanging teachings of Christ. You can look at all the controversy with the current Pope/Vatican II/Jesuits, etc. who make these kinds of arguments whenever they want to encourage deviation from the traditional teachings of the Church.

She is the god bearer

While Christianity produced beautiful stuff and culture, some of the chapters in the old testament are so rotten to the core that an aryan mind would convulse in disgust. I guess ignorance on that matter is what kept Christianity alive and quasi-european. But people can read now and bibles are freely available, so it's hard to get behind it.

I had the opposite experience with Catholics. Some of the most profoundly bad experiences that I have had in my life that almost made me lose my faith in God were at the hands of supposedly very faithful Catholics (including a priest) involved actively in Church ministry. Not saying this to deny your experience, just want to give a different perspective to others who might be reading your post.

>Joseph got cucked by god
>People worship "My Wife's Son: The Religion"

Which chapters? The Old Testament is based af. It even specifically names wall building as a good work (Book of Nehemiah).

>Jesus believed in capitalist values.

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

See

>Catholicism is the living European tradition and contains within it most of what was good about paganism

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

>see some pedo cuck who wasn't in the bible

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

My parents are Jewish and don't believe in the concept of immaculate conception, my father says that a Roman soldier clearly raped Mary and gave birth to what Christians claim was the "Son of God" or Jesus Christ.

Honestly sometimes my parents seem more atheist than Jewish, that aren't very faith or really believe in a higher power. I mean, they clearly don't believe Jesus, and they certainly don't really pray or talk about God in anyway. Granted we're not a very religious family to begin with, well we were when I was younger but then we kind of got away from religion. I'm not dissing Christianity, just stating what I've heard some people say.

>Inb4 kike

She was a whore who committed adultery.

she committed adultery to provide food for her family.

but she enjoyed it.

The frogurt.. is also cursed.

She is Theotokos.

what are you doing here?
you must hate yourself.
oh wait, i forgot, everybody on here is lying.

Okay, that 'Talmudic Lawyering' got me

Your Chad is a pedophile fag though.

>Church fathers who were full on Communists that destroyed Rome
>NeoPlatonist hocus pocus instead of base Stoics.

She don't want whats between your legs brah.
She wants your soul.

We don't worship her, we just venerate her for who she is. Only God the father, Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are worthy of worship.

isreal

yeah, that guy looks like hes having a LOT of fun..

>Only God the father, Christ the Son

WORSHIP THE RABBI GOD!

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
Catholicism has been known to be the work of Satan for ages now.

>fun
Are you 12? Buy a spinner and STFU

The Christian Roman Empire stood for more than a thousand years (longer than pagan Rome) and was the preeminent economic and cultural power in the world until the butthurt Pope sent a crusade to sack the capital of the Roman Empire (New Rome, also known colloquially as Constantinople) which they then plundered of its wealth and holy relics for nearly 50 years.

>He doesn't think Jewish people browse Sup Forums

Are you new here?

good is a rational process. people have to arrive at their own conclusions. They have to decide not to be dicks.

Voluntarily sharing resources is not the same as state enforced redistribution.

Of course Mary is the mother of God.
Why os this even an issue for Protestants? They believe in it as well according to their theology.
It's just logic. Mary is the mother of Jesus, Jesus is the Son, the Son is God. Therefore, Mary is the mother of God. God having a mother doesn't mean the Son was created at the birth of Jesus. The Church condemns that heresy. It seems like a non issue in theology to me.

The same thing goes for the Filioque. The Holy Spirit procedes from the Father, the Son is consubstantial with the Father, therefore, the Holy Spirit procedes from the Father and the Son. Why is that an issue?

If he wants to be happy, then why the fuck does he look so pissed off?

youtube.com/watch?v=B0hMt5HE6Ls

mary was just a means to a end to fulfill prophecy , if jesus was birthed by a crocodile the crocodile was the mother of god ? jesus flesh died in 33 and was reborn through resurrection

and in other news, the sky is blue.

This rendition of Rachmaninov's hymn on the Theotokos is very moving.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljOnAqGI9Cs

you keep talking like that i'm going to go bannanas.

Thank you for the enlightenment, fellow user. Bless.

I can't take any more beauty.

Can I have some money?

I thought this was beautiful
Prayers for you on your journey

don't you already have money?

everyone voulentarily sharing everything they produce is literally communism dumdum
the only reason state had to interfere is because humans don't really like giving away all their shit

Yeah, but I want some more though.

it is. just not in the way you think.

It was a sign from God. Stay the course annon