Military Settings with a Cute Girl Cast

When will this meme end? It's fucking stupid, cringe-worthy, and trivializes a very serious subject matter, yet it feels like more and more studios are doing it. It's absolute cancer and needs to stop.

mememememememe

sora no woto was pretty amazing

I'm two episodes into Sora no Woto, someone please tell me it gets serious instead of just being a bunch of cute archetypes doing cute things. Though they aren't really cute, just off model k-on character designs

>it gets serious
It doesn't.

it never gets "serious", if you're waiting for the madoka moment, it's not going to happen, but it does explore darker undertones

It's like anime is supposed to be taken seriously.

Will it make you feel better if cute girls getting killed in war?

I don't even like CGDCT shows but god you sound like pic related. Also

>Bitching about a 6 years old show

I went in blind but the first episode gave me tentative hopes for something a little Haibane Renmei-ish, nothing as extreme as Madoka.

I actually want this.
Something like shuumatsu no maristella but without the trippy sci-fi.

Yurishitters eat these kind of shows up

sora no woto is actually good though. you should have posted something shitty like girls und panzer.

> girls und panzer
>shitty
please

make it happen

>shuumatsu no maristella
Thanks for the manga rec.

I won't tolerate this kind of bad taste.

there's a wide world of anime out there, fellas

you don't have to subject yourselves to eating garbage just because it's within arms reach

>meme
Fuck off

But it clearly is a meme.

There is this simple and cool solution to your woes that is very serious
called suicide

>CGDCT
>that filename
Fuck off

It's actually better than Haibane Renmei.

>thinking cute girls doing cute things in a dark military setting is deep
>better than haibane renmei
>being this much of an idiot
I feel sorry for you.

thanks for the rare kumiko

Haibane Renmei is hot garbage though. It's boring, vapid and pretentious. Only reason anyone praise that shitty show is because of how ''unique it looks'', when in actuality it's just as generic as a cute girls show.

Sora no Woto has a more interesting setting, better music, better pacing and it especially doesn't feel like a chore to watch. Eat shit.

>Be a cute girl.
>Who's in the military.
>You sit at the recruitment office not far from the actual base and wait for more young cute girls to come and enlist.

I would watch.

>thinking cute girls doing cute things in a dark military setting is deep
Who said anything about depth here, you fucking mongoloid?Are you such a retard that you think being deep automatically makes a show good or better than one that isn't?

As expected from a ABe fanboy.

How convenient of you to ignore characterisation entirely. Say what you like about Haibane but at least the girls aren't generic moeblobs.

BUZZWORDS

>The girls on Sora no Woto don't have characterisation
Did you even watched the show?

But it's good though even though they don't go too far into the military side of things it was still enjoyable.

It fitted in well with the setting, I mean you have to expect more shows with a majority female cast to be CGDCT.

Sora no Woto is amazing. It was fun, inspiring and creative. OP just has shit taste.

Sora no Woto was such garbage

Nobody cares what you think, idiot.

never change Sup Forums

This word does not mean what you think it means.

They still adhere to their moeblob archetype. As much as I like SnW, HR was simply better and had better characters.

> moeblob archetype
What does that even mean?They had as much character as the girls in HR.

Besides, the only characters with detailed characterization in HR were the two main girls.
>simply better
Opinions. I strongly disagree.
Be shows are all overrated.

SnW was uninteresting. Dropped at the third episode.

Does it gets interesting later on?

It does get better, but there's no need to keep watching if you felt the need to drop at the third episode. The rest of it won't be that good if you found the beginning to be terrible.

It doesn't trivialize war though, did you not watch blonde girl's episode?

It does get serious. Why is everyone's definition of getting serious an edgy Madoka twist?

Have fun with your crippling autism, I guess, but I for one am glad that anime has found a way to make war stories actually good for once.

These are the only shows worth watching nowadays.