The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBTH87GF1No
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread
fuck drumpf

When they digits, aint gonna quit it

Checked. And you lost. Thank God.

and look at the cities now, they're either being looted, flooded, or burned down

she's like living in a different reality and has so much money and influence that shes trying to hard to make us believe the lies, i just cant wait until she dies of a heart attack and every one that is keeping quit will come out telling all the truths about her... maybe even a movie in a future full of affirmative action and leslie jones ends up playing hillary

>also sage

>pushing a forced meme for nearly a year

>Be me
>Live in city
>Didn't vote for Hillary
OP BTFO

So true

Can't wait to tweet "happy birthday to this future president" at her

>city people

Go back to your fields

You fucking liberals are such big pussies. I can't believe that you are still crying in your diapers over this.

The world knows you democrats are fucking retards, but you still insist on reminding us.

The illegals and ghetto bangers must be the smartest in US

>cities are full of niggers
>hurr durr dah rural and suburbs are stupid

>t. nigger

>pushes forced meme for a year
>doesn't respond when called out

I get it, OP. You're butt hurt.

You were using your welfare check to pay the illegals to mow your lawn, get illegal alien whores, and buy your recreational drugs from illegal alien drug lords.

And Hillary was going to let you keep your illegals.

How sad.

>City people all voted for Hillary.
>City people
just call them niggers

nobody voted for hillary. not a single white person or even hispanic or black peoerson

whites looked at trump as the messia. hispanics outside of cali thought they would get deported. and blacks didnt care like every election cycle

the media pretended every one cared but nobody gave a shit. obama ruined the country and every one knows it. its to late to save the damn place

>Implying niggers have an IQ above 75

These are the city people OP is talking about

"City people" is code for niggers, faggot's, and Lesbians.

You dolts realize this is the same

>1 Post by this ID

Shithead who makes every night, right?

>implying city people are smart

youtube.com/watch?v=PBTH87GF1No

to bad those trump folk outnumber hillary supporters 4 to 1

Either some dedicated bait or genuine retardation

Although your premise is wrong, there is an awesome book about the relationship between city states, slavery and free folk of the hills...or leftist, state, democrats vs right, liberatarian, republicans.

The Art of Not Being Governed: An Anarchist History of Upland Southeast asia by James C Scott

This guy has a bunch of books on the subject.

>implying that wasn't my point.

I'll not be untruthful, former Trump supporter here, but I have rather enjoyed watching him flounder a bit. But in all seriousness, I do think we should keep the launch codes out of his reach. Don't you?

I can't wait for Dumbpf to lose so I can say "She told ya so" you all you dumb Blumpflings. The polls don't lie.

omg this is just like the episode of dr who where the ministry of magic elected george rr martin and teen vogue had to stop him

is this the monthly copy pasta? shareblue needs to step their game up.

Yeah, they've gotten rather shitty recently.

It's not a meme, it's the freaking truth.

The only retards who voted for Hillary are city people.

Rural and suburban people all voted for Trump.

lair! Many People from Rural, to Suburban, To Urban people Voted for Trump and nearly 10%-20%
of Americans of that voted for Hillary if that, and That's a bold accusation and if you want to prove that people who voted trump are retards prove it oh wait I'm one that's not retarded because I can Read and respond to sorry asses like your selves. Need More Schooling message me on Skype at XHRRLShadow1995HRRLX Good Day!!!