APOLOGIZE

Apologize to Hillary RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-slams-women-not-vote-cant-give-absolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf but it was her turn

Is Hillary this dumb? I thought it was impossible to hate her more than I do, but damn she's doing a good job

>tfw actually reading that

Trump really nailed it, she's a nasty woman.

her daughter was probably a Sup Forumsster

That crusty old hag can get fucked. If anyone is willing to fuck a walking corpse, that is.

Sorry for your lack of intelligence Hillary.

She would've gotten away with it too it it wasn't for those meddling voters

IT WAS HER TURN! NOBODY EELLSSESS REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Why is Hillary such an entitled bitch?

>but it was my turn!

what a self-righteous cunt Hillary is. it is our right as citizens to abstain from voting

ahahahaha

what a bitter fucking cunt

To Hillary's credit, this does a very good job of illustrating why she lost. Not in the way she intended of course, but it does explain a lot.

jesus... it's just a fucking election. she's so full of belief in her own self-importance

Rollan

pls gib cutie

can someone hit a nigga up with an ebook?

I want to start a local book club with this shit it's so hilarious.

Too bad you didn't lose by 24 votes so their votes wouldn't have mattered anyway you stupid bitch.

Women really are terrible at math.

I'm lonely. I just want a qt grill to peg me then cuddle after.

Anyone else remind of Carrie when she started her period, and her mom flipped the fuck out?

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Garden this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?

This makes me so fucking mad. This melting old hag literally thinks of people as her little servants.
>You didn't vote? How fucking dare you make a choice that didn't benefit me! Do not even breath on me, peasant!

The shit I've read is pretty fucking terribly written.

Looking good hilldog.

Well then...

Fake as fuck

pls gibs catherine I just want to make little freckly ginger babies.

Loser
o
s
e
r

>How can we change?
Everything from your Reddit spacing to you asking that reeks of shill. We don't need to change for shit.

Because she had moloch backing her up. Surely, with all of those sacrifices and offerings, her lord moloch would bring her the victory. In her arrogance she never foresaw the awakening of kek.

>tfq no degenerate lawbreaking GF.

Good.

plz gib sex

Nope. Confirmed 100% legit.

Teach me to reap souls.

>She will live out the rest of her life as the single most buttmad person in the history of the planet

This totally happened.
>Verrit confirmed

Nice, she is milfy as shit.

roll I guess

>We all have to live with the consequences of our decisions
Indeed Hillary, now fuck off right to prison for your decisions.

She is still THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENTial candidate that lost

Rollin

Rollan

We have all been privy to the biggest cunt in US history. Hopefully her tale of failure has a few more embarrassing and/or tragic chapters... not that she would be cognizant of them.

She lost twice

roll on

Kek

that fucking book is unironically pure comedy. even dems want her to lay low and shut the fuck up. the only book you need to read to get a good impression of what happened is 'shattered'.

Proof

Jill Stien ran and you could say affected the election as much as Bernie.

She isn't the first. She is only one of the first. She has to share that with Jill.

>literally disinformation tactic number 19
Fuck off from this board and get yourself a real job shill faggot.

Trump = shit but I voted for him because the only alternative was 100x worse. If the Dems put her up again in '20 they can fuck off.

It's legit

No apologies to Clinton, as I donated to Trump's campaign and voted for him.

I donated and caucused bernie to fight her. Couldn't bring myself to donate money to the guy who has his name in gold on huge buildings internationally though...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

All progressives do. They honestly believe they're going to solve the world's problems with half a plan.

This salt mine will last millenia

>Men lose. It's on them.
>Women lose. It's on other women.
You can't make this shit up.

More like, if I ask for proof before I go spreading this around I won't get any, then possibly look like a retard when it turns out it's a disinfo edit. If I call it out being fake someone in the thread will give me better proof so I can actually use it.

Fuck off back to /x/ you tinfoil wearing conspiracy obsessed retard. There isn't some secret illuminati cabal gaslighting your shit.

Thanks user

>I donated and caucused bernie

Hey man, we all did our part. Whatever lets you sleep at night. At least that vile bitch isn't president.

If she voted, it's more likely she would have voted for Trump.

Kek

nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html

wtf pokemon go to the polls children!!

Archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/us/politics/white-women-helped-elect-donald-trump.html

>Long ago in a galaxy far, far away

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210

Actually, she probably DID vote. She just didn't tell her mother for who. They were called the, "silent majority," for a reason.

>there are literally people that think Hillary lost because she's a woman

Any best practices on archiving. Just want to find out more.

What do you think about Trump's presidency so far?

Jesus Christ.

What a cunt

kek indeed.
did you just make that, or is this an awesome coincidence?

> mfw reading all of this
So this is high class political literatur, take notes seneca

Hillary is so pathetic that she's down to blaming single voters who decide not to vote

I assume we have all ready her new book.
Why haven't you reviewed it on Amazon yet?

Is this real? Holy fuck.

no way this is actually reaL

>tfw when you realize Tay.ai is more human than Hillary.ai

Don't wear that flag you faggot

Pic related

Honestly it was a choice between the lesser of two evils. I don't vote previous family legacy into presidency and I don't care much for the clintons. So I went with trump, I agree with half of what he's for/done and disagree with the other half. Which is what I want in a president, but I'm not gonna sit through another Clinton in office. No offense to good ol beel.

>this totally happened

see

Wow, it's impossible to make this stuff up!

What is this?

kek

This. This has got to be bullshit.

It's an accurate comparison however cersei's character was actually competent. I wonder if they will ever admit the Clintons killed all those people.

God that is awful writing. This woman is a disaster on all accounts.

I'm guessing this was in New York.
That electorate went blue. Running up the score in a solidly blue state would not have changed the outcome. Hillary really is too stupid to lead.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/12/hillary-clinton-slams-women-not-vote-cant-give-absolution/

There were like 20 before her....

Aaaaah, but you missed where progressives have to create the problems, and then pretend to solve the very problems they created...from Social Security to Obamacare.

Dude, you are going to die if you eat more than one Mcdongles a day. I tried to win monopoly by eating four meals a day.
I had to have colon surgery to remove the concrete clog cause by that shit. I also had a ruptured appendix because of eating too much of that shit. It won't slide, unlike your post!