FEEL THE BURN

REDDIT IS NOT HAPPY WITH YOU GUYS FOR THIS

I bet that mutt felt the burn

Please tell me the mutt died...

He either tried to hang himself or its parental abuse that theyre now cashing in on

Blacks murder other blacks daily.
When the media starts reporting on black murderers murdering other blacks daily I'll listen.
Otherwise this is just more violence by retards selectively edited and reported only for agenda purposes.

>15 upboats
>dead subreddit
This is like posting literally who tweets

>tfw

Good. His mental illness has one, and only one, cure.

Generation Z looks promising

"""white teens"""

>biracial

kid was dead before he was born.

>Teens identified by the police as 16 years old Daniel Bergstein and Robert Lee Kronenberg.

>this really happened

No it didn't faggots.

And we should give a fuck what Redditards think because?.................

mother/father beat the child and now they are blaming it on racism to explain the marks.

Link you faggots. I need something to fap to tonight.

Kid on the right is the "black" kid who got lynched. His mom appears to be a disgusting gutter slut with multiple kids from multiple fathers. Cassandra Merlin is her kikebook name

I'm yet to see proof that kids did this.

i have no racial heritage. i'm an american mutt. does that mean that i can claim some sort of special privileges?

Because they probably didn't. This kid comes from a fucked up home. Wouldn't surprise me if his mom did this and tried to coach him to cover it up

>Be a human-nigger mutt
>Nigger half homicides human half
>mfw

More likely one of the other kids dads. Thought I had the cap of it, want to post the pic of that nigger on facebook bragging about beating his white girlfriends daughter.

>near limitless accounts of shitskins and niggers harassing and beating white children for being white
>someome gets fed up and does this
>reddit cries

Cry more bitch faggots

I've seen blacks do so much more fucked up shit to the other races that I'm pretty numb to bad shit happening to them. Kind of the same feeling I have for the Rohingyas.

>WTF is wrong with us
>us

Excuse you