Tfw you will never experience looping two weeks 15,532 times with haruhi

>tfw you will never experience looping two weeks 15,532 times with haruhi

I wouldn't go through a day with her.

How would you even know if you did?

>tfw you will never experience looping two weeks 15,532 times with miss asahina

If you had to loop 15,532 times with the same person, I can't imagine not trying to murder them by the end. Especially if it's Haruhi.

How many times did that cross Kyon's mind?

You would've raped her a couple dozen times by then, though.

>"Over the course of 7 days, you have raped Haruhi 123 times, Asahina 398 times, and Koizumi 2 times."
>Wait a second, Yuki... how many times did I rape you then?
>"..."

I want Nagato to eternally masturbate in the corner by herself while watching me fuck the others before licking the cum out of their orifices after sex.

I'm sorry, that never happened in any of the time lines.

It WAS destined to happen on the 15,533rd loop, though.

Only 123 times? That's bullshit and you know it.

>Implying you would be able to rape, let alone murder Haruhi
Kyon would probably end up with a dildo on his ass.

What if she wanted the dick?

Haruhi is a fictional character.

She does want the dick, but I doubt she would want Kyon to be that forceful. I can't imagine Haruhi in a sex scenario that doesn't involve femdom.

She is as real as God.

that arc was one of the most poorly executed ideas ever
they just repeat the same thing as if its a joke, theres no point in showing exact same scene over and over but they did it anyway
what the fuck

So she's not?

That's up to you. I just said she has the same probability of existing as the omnipotent God that our society loves so much.

You're right, she's more real than god.

Haruhi would demand that you degrade and demean her.

You've not read nearly enough Haruhi doujins.

I want to tease a Haruhi

The real kicker is that they didn't show the same scene over and over, they animated stuff from scratch for every episode and added new scenes occasionally. It's even more insane than just broadcasting one episode 8 times

I did read a lot of Haruhi doujins though. The lack of femdom in them was always a little disturbing for me.

Doujin artists will insert rape into literally anything. I actually have a theory that 70% of the h-manga on sadpanda have at least some sort of rape, mind control or ''drugs that make girls crazy for your cock'' scenario.