Ancap on pol : What would you prefer between the 2 ?

Ancap on pol : What would you prefer between the 2 ?

authoritarian right, the other is cancer and impossible

Point b is literally your average AnCap on a bad day.

A real ancap would say anarchy.
A larping anarchist would say authority.

Point a because you could build any system that you want right on top of it as there is no preexisting political structure whatsoever

As society/state?
well, could you give me more input how a) and b) would look like. I'm pol inept :P

go back

canada pls kys

b, because I'm a closeted monarchist anyway. I want AnCapistan in order to physically remove degenerates out of my community. If a hypothetical Pinochet style dictatorship would do that while still allowing me property rights and self ownership, I'd have no problem with that.

a because capitalism would inevitably take hold in a society with no authoritarian power to prevent it

b 1000%

>"""""Anarcho""""" Communism
>no authoritarian power
Sure thing, buddyo. Worker collectives that'll shoot you in the head for freely trading with another person are definetely no authoritarian entity.

>a reddit AnCap would say anarchy
>a Hoppean AnCap would say authority
FTFY

this

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Then it's not real anarchism. Any true form of anarchism will become ancap

a is anarchism in name only

No shit, the whole point of people on here mocking the bottom left of the compass is that it's an oxymoron. How would you be able to control the market without a centralized government? There is no Anarcho Communism, it's a pipe dream.

Only behind a keyboard.

>Communists using communist tactics are anarchists cause that's what they call themselves
-_-

why does everyone like this shit tier waifu ?

Anarcho-communism is impossible to implement. It always ends in the full authoritanian gov control, even though they claim that is not their final objective.

Personally I'm not happy with liberal left, or authoritarian right.

However if I had to pick which to live in I would choose Libertarian left...

I think it would be easier to pull libertarian left more towards the center, and right, than to pull authoritarian right down to libertarian right.

However it is much easier to pull libertarian left to authoritarian left than it is to pull libertarian left to libertarian right.

I hate both of these options.

>degenerate druggie that thinks some squatting commies are people you should ever be around gets BTFO
Good. Natural selection at its best. If you're stupid enough to get in such a situation, you deserve to feel the consequences. If he'd be a worthwhile individual, he wouldn't have ended up in such a shitty situation in the first place. A pity they didn't kill him, it would have given the local police a reason to lock these degenerates away while at the same time getting rid of this reddit fag. Two birds with one stone.

wtf is this gay shit? why didn't they kill this faggot?

They are the same.

dinesh pls go