Why is this Sup Forums?

Why is this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-w5Snshx4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElCf1Gb0yyk
youtube.com/watch?v=_sdsizYWIIQ&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it happens 7 times as often, user.

Meme society

No home training.

Black girls are whores.

blacks have attitudes

Someone post the gif of the black bitches dancing on their desks and a white person slamming them off of it.

because they act like animals
they aren't people

/thread

Because the school system is racist.

because they don't know when to shut up and sit down

Niggers

Because they fight all the time.

because they're niggers with no self-control and have no respect for authority.

They are more confrontational, less controlled, and more violent. They are niggers, so thus are vicious, and then girls get a lot of passes for aggression in our school system.

Because they tear each other's hair out for looking at each other funny. Girls are also probably 10 times more likely to be suspended than boys because during my whole high school career, I knew of boys fighting 3 times. Every single year for four years straight, there were 10+ fights between girls.

Cause white girls can get away with anything. White girls are DINDUS who actually get away with their shit cause white men are such beta cucks

Because niggers are poorly behaved?

why do they only post that statistic without posting how often nogs disrupt the classroom compared to whites

Came here to post this.

Black girls at my schools were fucking crazy, I remember two of them fought in the front of the classroom and one lost a fucking tooth

You know why. They are beasts of the field. They don't belong in schools

>white girls giggle and pass notes
>black girls brawl and suck dick in the bathrooms
I wonder...

because of straight white men. Always straight white men.

>Spend all day on their cell phone
>Pay no attention in class
>Talk over the teacher frequently
>Get confrontational with every authority figure
>Start shit at lunch or even during class for no reason

"WOOOOOW, WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M SUSPENDED? DAS RAY-CIS!"

Literally this.

The day we desegregated the United States is the day the West was lost.

Spend like...20 minutes on Worldstar and you'll understand user.

no idea

because of the low IQ?

>This

Based on the inner city school I teach at that is 95%+ Black, because they fight even more than black boys do. Black girls at a middle-high school level are worse offenders than boys until later in life, and way more petty.

Even liberals will admit black women are fucking insane, loud, and live to disrupt peace

All differences between groups can be ascribed to systemic oppression.
Unless the disadvantaged group is white men, then its just equality feeling like oppression.

>Why is this Sup Forums?
People generally have a low tolerance for 'raging sheeboon' syndrome. Since the only cure is genocide, the only thing to do is send them back to the ghetto to cool off

My daughter goes to a fairly white school. Its in a white part of town, but of course they import in tons of niggers. Shes in 7th grade. Shes been in school since the first week of August and has already seen 7 fights in the hallways. She said all but one of the fights involved nigger girls. Its so bad there, that the principal has started dismissing the classes between periods in shifts, 6th grade, then 7th, then 8th. Takes 15 minutes just to get between classes now because of niggers. He sent an email last week that stated if you get in a fight, 1st time is a 10 day suspension, next is 20, then 30. Niggers literally ruin everything. They're loud, stupid, and obnoxious. Read the case of Larry P. v. Riles to get the redpill on how our schools ended up in this mess.

Considering they're 8 times more likely to be theiving niggers i'd say we're cutting them a break

Life in an almost all black school, especially an inner city one, must be hell on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6-w5Snshx4

SAGE

Genetics.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElCf1Gb0yyk

Because of this.

God bless that man.

TTTTTTTTTTHIS.

Pretty sure it's a girl

white supremacy institutionally racializing them obviously. /thread

>When my brothers awaken

It's a girl

cause they chimp out and are loud as fuck

Is there a single nigger video that is shot in landscape mode.

iPhones should have a setting that says "I'm a nigger" so the video will be automatically rotated.

You can take the nigger out of Africa... just look at those apes.

>act like a nigger
>get mad when people treat you like a nigger

God why do niggers get treated like niggers????

Even better then. I couldn't tell by the short time the face was shown.

Maybe they're 14X more likely to cause trouble but the teachers are biased in favour of them because they want to fight the legacy of racism.

Got an anecdotal story but w/e I've seen a lot more.

Had one black girl in my very white middle school class for 2 years. Ugly, midget short and hands down the most disruptive girl in the entire school. She would try to start shit with everyone, especially if race came up. Even innocuous things like saying "black man" or "black woman" would piss her off because fuck if I know. No shit I once told a story about seeing a black thug-looking dude walking a poodle and she got on my case for mentioning he was black, that's how batshit she was.

I and one of my friends were the only ones that didn't take shit from her, everyone else backed down. She called out my freind about saying "black" so he said "okay, nigger it is then", and got sent to the principal. The teacher was based though and knew the kid would just hang around it the halls and not go, and the teacher didn't bother to follow up. And the nigger cunt was stupid and forgot about it kek

>implying white girls don't suck dick in the bathrooms

>Checked
Flawless logic user, but nigger logic it ain't. Please resubmit post in clear block letters written with a crayon

Here you go OP

Black students as seen from the teachers point of view
Everything you need to know

it has already been proven that white teachers go easy on black kids for fear of being called a racist and that the black teachers are not lenient

>he doesn't raise his children in a 100% white city
rentre à la maison, homme blanc

Wasn't it the 60s when they invented the pill, leading to the sexual revolution?

This, ex teacher here.

What level of education bro? I am a teacher right now.

Vas t' faire.

yeah i remember that. jesus what is their problem

She probably dresses like that to avoid harassment

>Black children disrupt the classroom
>Clearly the teacher is biased

(((the pill)))

Because 14% of the population commutes over half the homicides

Black women are reckless, violent, hateful, psychotic and psychopathic

god. her life must be hell.
I can't imagine a situation like that ever happening on any classroom I've been to and all my schools were terrible.

most impressive that the sheboon caught the folding chair

I worked as a camp counselor over the summer and the most poorly behaved person there was a mixed race girl with a black dad and a white mom.

She was so unbelievably awful to deal with. Routinely had to be yelled at in order to stop misbehaving. Ran around hitting other girls with an umbrella, throwing stuff, the list goes on and on.

I am sometimes surprised at how cynical I have become as a result of being here, but then real life experiences actually confirm a lot of what I've read on Sup Forums

Systematic racism
youtube.com/watch?v=_sdsizYWIIQ&t=25s

Because niggers don't behave properly

That's an odd looking Popeye's.

Anyone whos been to a school where white people made up less than 50 percent of the population knows this. I went to a school like that for my freshman year down in florida, shit is chaotic. Its barely a school, its more like a low security prison. Ignorant white liberals (that i grew up with) who have never step foot outside a school that was under ten percent black will argue its because of "lack of funds" being the reason why these school do so terribly. Its not. The school i was at wasnt lacking funds. What it was lacking students who payed attention and respected their teachers. I witnessed teachers on the verge of mental breakdown once a week. Black kids dont give a FUCK. They will blatantly ignore the teachers in favor of beatboxing, rapping, and acting out scenes word-for-word from black movies. The difference between black and white schools is like night and day, and it has little to do with funds. How long can they blame the white man for this shit? Its unreal that they still wont admit what the real problem is.

>god. her life must be hell.
>I can't imagine a situation like that ever happening on any classroom I've been to and all my schools were terrible.
If that were my daughter I swear to God I would do without bare necessities to get her into a private school. I'd work two jobs, eat ramen breakfast lunch and dinner, whatever I had to do. Poor fucking kid.

quit being hateful

>I am sometimes surprised at how cynical I have become as a result of being here, but then real life experiences actually confirm a lot of what I've read on Sup Forums
The true redpill is to work, live, or be around them for any extended period of time. I used to feel sorry for them when I was a bluepilled faggot, but then I had to do all of the above and I got the redpill really fucking quick. Blacks are literal demons that have been loosed upon the world, infecting every sane and safe society until they break down the people that are forced into interactions with them. Niggers are subhuman parasites that need to be exterminated.

Someone call the zookeeper.

They never reach adulthood

too late for that
animals are already running the zoo

If you went to school with black girls you would understand.

They fight every day

I remember this one black girl that would pull up her skirt and start rubbing her pussy and smelling it, it was disgusting dude

The strangest thing while watching things like this is the realisation that not only is it entirely possible to do, but other white men DO breed with these things, even take them as wives.
Astounding

file name

fpbp

Every inner city high school in the Southern US is full of ways to confirm Sup Forums is, in fact, correct on their ideas of race.

their role models

HS English. Was turrible

and then sent to the police

>Why is this Sup Forums?

Because they are 7 times more likely to do some shit that gets them suspended, maybe?

Women are the niggers of gender, so black women are double niggers.

Fucking A, man. That's some shit. HS for me was terrible. I was in a zoo growing up.

I teach at the college level. At least the nogs there have a desire to learn. Some are even downright human and pleasant to be around.