Why is Sup Forums so scared of third-world migration?

Why is Sup Forums so scared of third-world migration?

Because we don't want them to turn our country into the ones they come from

because they bring the third world with them

I dont want to be a negroid-european. I want to be european. I just want them to leave us alone.

It's like zombie movies, but they want my resources. Maybe blood too.

I'm watching my country go the way of Brazil. Its sickening and demoralizing.

Just take a look at your country...Is embarrassing...

because 90 percent of them are just coming because convenience and are in no immediate danger in the shitholes they come from. Literally just looking for gibs

Because they are the 3rd world

Why? Because it's easy to become annoyed when politicians decide to shovel cowshit into your livingroom.

Because they'll think their relatives are visiting and the last time that happened their poop-sock collection was revealed.

Because
N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

I'm not scared of them. I dislike them.

they raciss

That's the sad thing is that your right our country is an embarrassment to the world and it's pretty terrible I don't Mind about bringing thrid-world people in here just do it legally. such as they must be able to speak English, Decontamination sequencing, anti Islamic/satanic people that we want ban from coming in. Like what the Don said "Extreme Vetting" .

Low-IQ, low-skilled, non-civilized, welfare seekers...

>Muh racism
>jew

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

Fpbp
One and done.
They contribute nothing but poverty and violence and they only want into the west to live on gibs me dats and to rape white girls.

Sup Forums is so scared of third-world migration because of many variations but for the sake of preventing long diagramming and mass headache m only going to name a few. One is criminals We do not want former criminals to come back into the country after being deported from the country like 40 or so times. Two to prevent mass killings and rape entering our country of the people that want to escape poverity that they just came from. And Three to prevent a takeover of our country from making it so great into a literal hell hole like china or north korea or both koreas for that matter.

For me they smash the value of labour, they dont intergrate well and frankly they have a different value system to white people.

Its lowering standards of white countries.

Plus its nicer to be around whites. Mostly for the above reasons (whites have better values in general) but i think there is a deep seated biological desire to be around ones people

because I don't want to lockup my women to protect them from being raped by animals

Not only they disproportionally commit a high ammount of crime, but I want europe to stay european.

look at all those women and children

Because if you import the third world into the first world, you will simply no longer have the first world.

It would never happen if Africa were not colonized.

I was talking to the OP, which is Bongladeshian, not burger.

Why are all those nogs trying so desperately to get in that outhouse?