Well done, Sup Forums. First the Charlottesville protests, now influencing YouTubers as popular as PewDiePie...

Well done, Sup Forums. First the Charlottesville protests, now influencing YouTubers as popular as PewDiePie. When will you ever learn? Maybe him saying nigger is funny by accident while it’s a knee-jerk reaction, but once you realize how much POC are going to retaliate for this, kill white people on the street just because they feel like it, it’s not funny anymore. White people are in serious danger now. They already were during Charlottesville, but now they are EVEN more. YOU’RE letting them advocate white genocide while also denying its existence.

White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race. POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day. Who knows, the New England area from Vermont to Maine, MAINE, could get nuked and it would be considered the best thing to happen in decades. And the worst part? They can get away with it. ALL of it. If they get arrested? No big deal, they can justify themselves very easily in court now. All they have to say now is “the Charlottesville riots made me do it, and all white people deserve death”, and bam, proven innocent on the spot.

Good job, Sup Forums. You turned America into Palestine overnight.

PALESTINE IS BETTER THAN ISRAEL

GAS THE KIKES

RAC WAR NOW

This is a slide thread

NO IT'S NOT

THIS IS IMPORTANT. WHITES. ARE. IN. DANGER.

WHITES *clap* ARE *clap* IN *clap* DANGER.

AND YOU CAUSED THIS Sup Forums.

There is going to be a great migration and split of powers where the white ethno state will gain power and reign supreme as it has before. All the current geopolitical problems are the same as they have always been.

The NWO will be the New White Order as it has been in the past.

It was coming to this either way then. If a swede starts it, it will just be more ironic.

>black twitter clap meme

it's time for the white race to end. you've spread enough of your cancer across the world. wrap it up lads.

Fight or die.
That is what existence means.

THIS IS IMPORTANT ASSHOLE. OUR RACE IS IN DANGER.
I'M JUST PUTTING MORE EMPHASIS ON THE FACT THAT WE'RE FUCKED.

>unironically using "POC"

Not that you were being convincing before then...

They want to do all these things anyways. I don't see what your point is. This is a stupid thread.

No it's not. Allah is Satan. If there is a race war whites and durkas will not be on the same team.

OP, lurk moar, learn the culture of the board, and stop being such a massive faggot.
Saged

Says the meme flag jewish piece of shit.

WHITES ARE BEING DISCRIMINATED IN FLORIDA AS WELL!! AFTER THE HURRICANE, IT WILL BE A MAJORITY BLACK STATE AND WHITES WILL BE KILLED JUST FOR BEING WHITE LIKE THEY ALREADY ARE IN AFRICA!

Good. Bullying strengthens the child into a warmongering genocide expert.
We need more of those.

Fool, I live in the South which actually has a legitimate claim on being a series of sovereign nations, unlike your made up "Palestinians" who are literally the same as every other goat humping hellhole in the immediate area.

If you posted your real flag it would be this (pic related).

People like to say 'never forget 911,' but the list of grievances are actually much longer than that. I say never forget CONSTANTINOPLE, and I'm not so retarded that I would ever think your satanic death cult is an ally of Western Civilization. If the power relationship were reversed you would literally be killing, raping, and enslaving us. I hate everything about your religion and I'm glad Israel is putting a boot on your neck because it's nothing less than what you deserve.

lmao nice try straya

OK calm your autism down. Blacks are already a the majority in a lot of places in the South, but it's not like their population is new or growing. Most of them never reproduce, and it's mainly northern states that they give a hard time because northerners are willfully weak bring it on themselves.

Thank you Mordecai. I can't wait for Israel to turn into Palestine. Your tears fuel my soul.

>WHITES *clap* ARE *clap* IN *clap* DANGER

Only niggers talk like that.

I wish shitskins had the balls to be openly violent, then we could destroy them once and for all without the bleeding hearts throwing a fit

>T Muslim

This is called a false dichotomy. I don't have to be Jewish to hate Islam. By your logic Myanmar is full of Jews. BTW, Myanmar is dealing the Muslims much better than the Jews are, and hopefully more countries will emulate. You people ought to be contained in your countries, or at least required to renounce your religion before being allowed to immigrate in. You are literally no better than communists.

>POC are going to retaliate for this, kill white people on the street just because they feel like it, it’s not funny anymor
I think you mean give us casus belli for the DOTR you leftist faggot not all whites are weak soy boys who bend over to ever spic and nigger they see like you pathetic wastes of white skin.

PALESTINE IS A COUNTRY. THATS THE PROBLEM WITH ISRAEL ITS A THEOCRACY.

>ARE
Well get on with it already. I have been ready for a long time