Just whatched it

Just whatched it.
What do you think about it?

The Homu x Mami fight scene was great.

Everything else was shit. Homura did everything wrong.

Sequel bait movie that sets up for more suffering and yuri. I just want this ride to end.

It confirmed the OTP and made Madohomufags eternally butthurt because their ship isn't canon.

Pretty good but not nearly as good as the series. Annoying sequel bait ending. Homu did nothing wrong yet

What? Wasn't the whole movie basically about madoka x homu?

>madohomu NAKED SPACE HUG
>kyousaya hand hold while sayaka wearing gloves
Quite the opposite

It was mainly about Homura's rather immense obsession with Madoka.

I'll never understand why anyone would find Madoka as a likable main character, or even a character at all. She's more of a trope than a character.

an excellent non-canon movie

Yeah, I never understood this. One hand holding scene and KyouSaya shitters acts like they're in love. On the other hand, MadoHomufags have a concept movie kiss.

>Obsession

This meme.

Amazing visually d music-wise, great atmosphere. I'm kind of split on the actual plot; I need to know more about Homura's new world in order to judge the ending perfectly. Still one of my favourite anime movies.

masterpiece

>I need to know more about Homura's new world in order to judge the ending perfectly
You've been given everything you need to know to form an opinion. Not everything needs to be explicit.

I didn't realize KVA was involved in the production. I knew Shaft made it, but I didn't know about Key.

The cake song was pretty great as well as other parts. That wasn't even close to the only good part.

A fairly great film.

Homura saved everyone and everything.

I liked that homu was a goddamn monster in her plotting. I enjoyed that it all worked out for her and found the plot really interesting. The early scenes of the show were really not very enjoyable to watch though.

Overall I think it was okay and the ends justified the means.

Ai Yo.

>there will never be a thread where a single crack image isn't posted
Oh just stop, you're always forcing these memes.

I can shit on delusional Madohomufags as much as I want and watch them rage in butthurt
>b-but muh hugs
>muh Homura stalking Madoka 24/7
>homura did NOTHING wrong!

Madoka braid scene.
Madoka boat scene

Homura DID do nothing wrong.

Whatever you say, LoC tripshit.

Yeah next you'll say that Madoka and Homora standing together in the same panel means that they're in love

>samefagging

That is what happened with kyousaya and madohomu cheek rubbed.

Unnecessary sequel to a tied and self-contained story.
Kinda like this godawful fandom that's somehow still alive after 5 fucking years.

End this fucking meme. Homura did things wrong

>cheek rubbing means that they want to fuck! c-cause girls don't usually do that right?

End YOURSELF

>hand holding means they want to fuck! c-cause girls don't usually do that right?

You first, dear.

first 12 ep was good, anything else might as well not exist

I liked the movie. It wasn't as good as the series but this doesn't mean it wasn't a fun watch. Also, Homura is the best character so even if the plot was garbage the film would still be carried by her.

Some toxicity going on in here.

Madoka isn't a lesbian.

The happy ending the series deserved.

>No source

Pretty sure they've made it damn clear she likes Homura.

Kinda suffers from not having any stand-alone material, like the shitty 2nd part of a poorly planned trilogy.

This scene.

>Homura won
>Everyone is now happy and safe
>Incubators won't be a bother anymore since Homura did a better job at handling them than Madoka.
>Sayaka was BTFO again
Best possible ending.

Now she spends her days watching Madoka do ballet while she tells her she did nothing wrong.

At what moment did you realize that Homura is love?

The concept of love? About 5 seconds into episode 1.

The familiar love? When funeral dress Homura woke up and Kyouko stroked the cheek of the doll sitting at the Homu table.

It's perfect. Too bad Mami is going to fuck it all up, like usual.

At what moment did you realize that Homura is a spooky skeleton?

>You don't have to hate anyone anymore. You have me (cut off)

Mami will get decapitated again and Madoka will give up the ass for eternity on the condition Homura chills out and goes to the LoC with her.

Hidden under all the supposedly suffering is the best possible end this series could have.

The Homura as devil stuff seemed hamfisted. Like Urobuchi couldn't bring himself to write an honestly happy ending so he just tacked on a tragedy. Honestly, the main plot leading to Homuras salvation is a really good film on its own, even as it feels entirely unnecessary to the story of the show

Mami and Sayaka are by far the most garbage-tier characters in the series. I wonder why anyone likes them

Sayaka is by far one of the most interesting. Her story is the meat and potatoes of the whole thing.

Do you guys think Shaft will make a sequel?Do you think it needs a sequel?Do you want a sequel?

It was extremely exhausting to watch since they really overused the art style they use on the labyrinths.
Also why did they recap information that was repeated to us several times in the tv show. Wasn't this made for fans? I already knew all that

There's already a sequel confirmed, try to keep up.

The official final rankings for the Madogatari Popularity contest were:

2. Homura
4. Kyouko
7. Madoka
9. Sayaka
Not on list: Mami and Nagisa.

Sayaka was literally rated lower than Snake.

She's more of a plot device than anything else, but yeah. The story does revolve around her for a while in the anime. Thing is that's hard to keep seeing her acting like a fucking idiot without disliking her at the end.

Has Kyouko had any interaction with Mami outside of being killed by her?
They are both friend of a friend tier

I hate Mami so much.

Rebellion is certainly better suited to a sequel than the original series was

>1. Shinobu
>2. Homura
>3. Senjougahara
>4. Kyouko
>5. Hachikuji
>6. Hanekawa
>7. Madoka
>8. Sengoku
>9. Mami
>10. Yuno and Erio Touwa

>2 homura
Who was first?Hitagi or the shit loli?

9 is Sayaka, not Mami.

She's a middle school girl. I think she acted emotionally and passionately, but not illogically. I pity her

Mami's my least favorite but Sayaka's my favorite.
None of the characters are garbage though.

Ready for Homu to get her ass kicked for the nth time? You can't keep the mammies down.

No, though she called her a wet blanket.

>Mami described as Guan Yu character

Yeah, Homura is fine.

Did you know Homura's wish was the result of Madoka's wish? It was the way the universe balanced itself.
>Madoka wish that suffering shoujos to be deleted before going witch.
>All that energy just disappearing.
The universe can't have shit disappearing when it's already suffering entropy.
>Now homura's fate is decided.
>She becomes the devil, brings back evil
>Summon wraiths, defeat wraiths to release energy
The reason why wraiths appear before Homura go ham is because her wish also transcend time like Madoka's(removing all the witch from the past and future)
>rips madoka out of solo suffering
>revive other dead witches
And most importantly
>Giving to-be-Mahou shoujo a purpose for their wish being granted again
Because without witches they literally had nothing to do
If incubators didn't need mahoushoujos to fight witches what good will granting their wish be?

Best possible end for Madoka plus explaining everything that transpired at the end of series.

>official art
These Japs truly have no shame

Mami winning against Homura in Rebellion was the purest form of asspull.

What, and you do?

That's a lot of bullshit

At this point I dont care who kicks her ass. I just don't want her to die.

Better than the series

It's the logical conclusion. Mami is the strongest. When she doesn't have emotional problems she's unbeatable.

Mami will become the enemy.

>Homura literally has the ability to stop time
>Mami is the strongest
Sure thing.

Worst character
Bullshit powers
Gross cowtits
Should've stayed dead!

She would have beat Homura if not for Sayaka's interruption.

Yes, and we saw how that turned out.

Sore loser.

Shit loli.

So Rebellion is just explaining why wraiths appear.

No he made that shit up.

>Like Urobuchi couldn't bring himself to write an honestly happy ending so he just tacked on a tragedy.

Ultimately this is my worry with the sequel. Yeah, Urobuchi writes muh suffering, but I'd prefer if he gave the franchise a proper conclusion instead of probably trying to out do his last twist.

He's saying that that doesn't make sense. The ability to stop time is obscenely overpowered and almost no other power could or should ever be better than it. If anything, Mami managing to win was just because Homura didn't use her ability to stop time very well. It had nothing to do with power level.

Yeah, because the authors wanted that way. Doesn't change the fact that stopping and coming back in time is simply a better ability than controlling gay ribbons. The way they made Mami beat Homura was pure bullshit anyway

But it makes perfect sense. Homura brings people in physical contact with her along with her time stop, we already knew that.

Any power is good if used creatively. As we saw.

Her powers are just total asspull, they make them up to suit the story they want to tell. "We want to have a cool fake out at the end of the fight, so now Mami can somehow make a perfect ribbon clone of herself." Compared to Homura's powers which are defined and fairly consistent.

Just because it wasn't fed to you on a spoon like a fucking baby doesn't mean theories are bullshit in a thought-provoking show such as Madoka.

Were you here just for the cute girl doing cute things, user?

Rolled back some of the character development, but we got tons of cool scenes

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

Fine.

The way Mami manages to avoid her powers makes enough sense, but what doesn't is why Homura would even confront her in that way in the first place. If I have the power to stop time, it should be trivial to stop it well before hand, walk up to Mami's now completely helpless form, take out a weapon and blast her soul gem to bits without Mami ever having the chance to retaliate.

>implying
That Homu x Sayaka confrontation later was pretty good too

Don't you love Homura x Mami?

Where does Kyouko get all her good from?

No one's powers are completely defined, Homura has laser blasts which she never uses because some reason, and she can drive a tanker truck while standing on top of it. And we see her using her time buckler as a shield exactly once. Mami's powers never got the chance to really be fully fleshed out in the series before she died so they were free to extrapolate her making stuff out of ribbons into making a clone out of ribbons.

Uh, what? Homura had no choice, Mami was the one who initiated the conflict.