Friendly reminder that ALL the problems in the middle east are caused by White people

Believe it or not, the middle east was FINE before you goddamn honkies fucked everything up. It literally started with the eternal Anglo forming BP and controlling regions like Egypt, Persia (Iran) and literally CREATING THE JEW (state if Israel).

Once Britbongs became irrelevant, The USA came white knighting in pretending to uphold "democracy" "stability" and all other nonsense when in fact all they care about is oil. You white people are so fucking greedy you're willing to tear apart nations for the thing you do best, divide and conquer.

This is why we have jihadists, this is why ISIS exists. The arab world is having it's own revolution to overthrow you whites and you're puppet governments you install for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tvDxmFA4xVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is that Muslim white?

They're actually caused by 75 IQ inbred retards known as all Muslims

>ALL the problems in the middle east are caused by White people
Don't blame all white people. Most white people have nothing to do with the middle east, blame western europeans and americans for being jew puppets.

Makes sense since Muhammad was white.

Thank Muhammed, pretty sure we know this already. Just join the rest of the global community that hates Americans for being Americans and grow the fuck up and stop bombing our shit

you faggots shouldn't have conducted the largest scale of african slavery ever. now lots of arabia has 5%+ sub suharan dna. you're no longer caucasoids

Australians participated in wars in the middle east. You are also to blame.

How are whites responsible for the low IQ of retarded sand people?

The jews used our military to kill you, and i wish they didnt have control of our country, but they do.

Blame you're own leaders for selling out your country to the international cabal.

Israel shills doing overtime right?

you cannot stop the anglo son

It's hilarious watching they paranoia and neuroticism ramp up for you kikes. Israel is gone.

It was always a shithole, and always will be, because it's filled with goat fucking inbred pedophiles.

>You white people are so fucking greedy you're willing to tear apart nations for the thing you do best, divide and conquer.
so what?

shut the fuck up you pedophile scumbag piece of shit I'll come around to your town and knock your busted up teeth out you moon god worshiping fuck boy ill send you flying all the way to allah your prophet is a fucking pedophile ill fuck you up bud you wanna come talking that shit you devil worshiping faggot ill knock your fucking head off bud

germany had colonies also in africa

>mohammed was white
>all problems in the middle east were caused by white people
you're not wrong, the middle east was great before pisslam, just like how europe was great before cuckstainity
neither of them ever recovered from the abrahamist degeneracy

Well maybe if the Middle East wasn't a bunch of savages that behead each other for knowing how to read, you would make some progress in the world.

Instead you guys keep on being a bunch of borderline retarded goat fuckers.

Mudslimes cannot be responsible for anything they do no like. Like big children.

but not in the middle east
germany tried to free the middle east from british (jewish) control

>Friendly reminder that ALL the problems in the middle east are caused by White people
And all problems in the Middle east will be solved by white people. Because you inbred retards are too stupid to stop killing each other to figure things out.

Just like all the problems in the West are caused by middle easterners. rly activates one's almonds.

LEAF BANT ON POINT

I guess this is a good place to post this red pill on Islam as any other.

Nothing less than you deserve for all the fucking times you pricks have tried to invade and colonise Europe and fucked things up for us over the past 2,500 years.

You reap what you sow, Ahmed. Stay out of our homelands and we'll stay out of yours.

Pic very fucking relevant.

No the original problem was the beginning of Islam itself, its when the nightmare started. Keep blaming us tho, it's good to bomb you.

Pt2, it's good to see people finally waking up on the dangers of these inbreeds and their death cult.

So, the solution you propose is to keep fighting? I'm down for that, but I don't really hate you all that much so it would leave a sour taste in my mouth. Can't we just kill the people we mutually hate?

Only (((whites))) are benefiting from the shit Israel and the Anglo countries are pulling.

a pasty ginger

You are actually retarded if your entire country thinks fighting wars will help your country grow and develop instead of actually having a stable government, education system and fucking economy. Don't come here blaming other people for your incompetence you goat fucking sandnigger

Kill yourself you pathetic sandnigger

wew lad, good thread

It's not our fault you chose to accept a retarded religion which has, over time, lowered your average IQ to over somewhere around 80. Preference for incest (cousin marriage) + killing all the intelligent people (heretics and infidels) has made you retarded. Before Islam you were the equal of white people, now you invent nothing and wreck your actual historical artifacts. Shame on you people.

Based leaf

>while a large portion of terrorists and terrorism stem from Pakistan which is a US ally

It's what they always do, blame others but never themselves this is also why we hate muslims.

Not mention killed and destroyed every Classical Civilizations that existed before Islam.

And you want to reward them by raping them out of existence.

>Christianity is stupid
>pretends to worship a frog

SO I suppose you think atheism is better. Atheism is why Europeans are going extinct. Atheism always brings low birthrates, and bears such ideological fruits as feminism, communism, and MGTOW.

>The arab world
Persia (Iran) isn't a part of the Arab world though.

Let me just say that the IQ score of Persia (Iran) is wrong.

Lynn/Vanhanen basically did not do IQ tests--they gathered existing test results and compared against some GDP data. It somehow became the gold-standard for IQ by nation all over the internet. But its only data point for Iran is the Valentine,1959 study.

So, Iran's IQ was measured in one and only one study, which was done in the 1950s. That's all we got for Iran. Only three other countries in Lynn/Vanhanen have IQ data as outdated as Iran's.

I think Iran's IQ average is higher than 84 now, especially in Tehran and other urbanized areas.

Nice slide faggot

Have you seen the jewish parts of Isreal? And compare it to palistinian areas that get millions of $ in subsidies. Arabs just dont build anything anymorw. They had beautiful mosques in past. I wish they would have an enlightenment period again.

All the problems of middle east were caused by the collapse of Ottoman Empire. Blame liberals.

Yes, they attacked us first. If they had had the kind of weapons back then that we do now then they would have certainly nuked us into oblivion in Allah's name. I can never feel sympathy for a Muslim.

Guess what. Despite everyone with a brain knowing this, they still disagree about what to do about it and the idiots who don't realize are still a majority anyway. So my point is - it's working. What the fuck are you going to do about it? White men are raping the Mideast for oil, dividing and conquering, for decades and decades, and all you've got is crying on Sup Forums? What a difference you've made, kudos. Now go fap to some futa.

Iran is probably going to expand Westward and then there will a Zoroastrian fascist revivalist movement, and you'll all be Zoroastrians in due time or die. All Muslims, Jews, and Christians do not deserve to exist. I shall have revenge for what Abu Bakr and Heraclius did to us. The West will be bowing to Ohrmazd and the Eternal Flame in due time, and all Jewish myths shall end.

Yes Your Right U.S. White people crated the Problem in the Middle East. But get your facts straight man your dumb as shit right now for the reasons you just stated. One the U.S. did it because we was greedy and bloodthirsty for war or our government officials are. they started it by causing 911 here in the U.S. faking it and blaming it on the middle eastern countries which caused the blood war and then years later went oops this was the wrong country to bomb. Two what happened in Britain was entirely their fault for allowing Islamist from the Middle East into their country allowing to rape and kill them which again was caused by the U.S. in a way if we didn't show up in the Middle east in the first place. Three the only greedy aspect of the Middle East was two families named the Clinton's and Barracks when they wanted money and in exchange they gave them guns and drugs and oil or vice a versa. And that concludes this History lesson children. Skype me at XHRRLShadow1995HRRLX if you need more detailed explanation of how this came to be or needing more schooling on the topic int he middle east and U.S. relations. Good Day and God Bless People with the Pepe!!!

>same fagging
>shilling for Iran
Iran defense force needs to leave, next you are going to tell be about Iran based banking

I want Islam to end and we become Zoroastrian again. It's possible. The Parsi can help too.

Breivik talked about this plan in his manifesto. I read it, and I agree with Breivik. However, I go a step further than Breivik by saying both Christianity and Islam must end. All Semitic myths must end.

>The arab world is having it's own revolution to overthrow you whites
Is this what you call victory?

What do you call it when someone behaves exactly the same as the people they hate?

It's the god damn middle east's fault that they are all fucked up now because the refuse to fix their own problems and instead bitch to everyone and now they are fucking attacking every other country just so they feel like they have some power over us. In the end if the choice is between our lives and safety or the lives of some idiots that won't even try to fix their problems then i say we just eliminate the fuckers

Typical Human

Fuck off Paki, your country is full of rapist and a religion based 9000 years ago.... fuck off.. if you cared so much about your religion you and your towel head buddies would've wiped out ISIS by now so fuck off..

I love the Cult of Eternal Fire in Witcher 3. It's a lot like Zoroastrianism. Everyone should bow to the Eternal Flame, which wards off Ahriman's darkness.

Dark Souls I is a lot like an inverted Zoroastrianism. Also, Arthurian myths seem to have a strong Zoroastrian tinge to them, for they resemble the Shahnameh, the Zoroastrian epic that details Sassanian kingly lineage well in its third part.

Abandon ye Semitic filth, and reconnect to the true light.

take the Buddhist pill

The true pill is in fact a combination of the Dharma and Zoroastrianism, and both have common root from Proto-Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture.

Come on why can't we just think back on the cold war man we wuz budz

youtu.be/tvDxmFA4xVw