Since manga watcher is ded, which is current the best app to read mango in a smartphone?

Since manga watcher is ded, which is current the best app to read mango in a smartphone?

anyone?

Manga Rock bud, been using it on android for years now.

Just use kissmanga in Firefox Android with uBlock Origin.

Kill yourself if iOS.

>uBlock Origin
Why not just use host files?

Be patient and wait until you get home to read manga.
Reading manga on a cellphone is just throwing it away.

>ADs every fucking where

yeah, enjoy paying to piracy stuff

Shit don't even bother me. it's just easy,

Requires root, doesn't it?

FF+UBO doesn't, I have an S7 so rooting triggers Knox and voids my warranty.

>KNOX
I always wonder why people talk about root and voided warranties in the same sentence, and then Samsung reminds me every time. Thank goodness I never fell for the Galaxy meme.

Epic le foot skin eating man meme

It's a great phone besides this, and I got 2 of them for the price of 1.

Made them like $300 each and I got a Gear VR, $30 credit, free year of netflix, free wireless charger, and VR games.

literally nothing wrong read manga at iOS

The last great Galaxy was the S5 after which they stopped catering to power users and started catering to Apple users.

You know they brought back the MicroSD slot and Waterproofing, right?

And the S7 especially the edge, has amazing battery life?

While it is still lacking a removable battery, they brought back everything else we wanted.

Complain about the battery and the S8 will fix that too, Samsung surprisingly listens.

This.

Use mangazone

They're all shit, just download in batches using MangaCrazy and import them to your phone. Also kill yourself.

>And the S7 especially the edge, has amazing battery life?
This. Holy shit I love this phone and posting from it.

Samsung is one of the few companies who listen.

The S7 fixed so many issues and they gave away free shit with it. Some people got 2 for the price of one, making it by the cheapest Snapdragon 820 phone during that time.

>S5 is good
>Want iPhone audience try S6
>S6 is liquid shit, everyone pissed
>Samsung listens to all complaints, learns, and produces the S7
>Phone is fantastic, only flaws are KNOX and Non removable battery

I couldn't care less about the microSD slot whereas the removable battery is a requirement. My phone gets charged twice a day from heavy usage, the battery is always the first thing to degrade on me, and downtime is unacceptable in my line of work. There's a reason why everyone at my company is currently using an LG smartphone, and it's not because the phone itself is superior; it's because it has a removable battery.