ITT: Shit shows you only watch because of their great OP

ITT: Shit shows you only watch because of their great OP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8d3bW42aFY
youtube.com/watch?v=Va51da4NdyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm watching it because it's honestly the most retarded show of the entire season and I want to get how more retarded it gets. Mayoiga has nothing on this.
Not a single likeable character, retarded twists being pulled out of the author's ass every five minutes, it's legitimately baffling that this even got an anime adaptation.
The OP is good too, yeah.

At least Mirai Nikki had potential at the start. This one shits itself by the first episode.

Is this made by the same people that made Mirai Nikki? Everything makes much more sense now.

Good voice acting, good animation, good music and atmosphere. All wasted on this incomprehensible mess.

Not that it's absolute shit, jokes are 50/50. Mainly just to see why everyone was hyped about it, it's alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8d3bW42aFY

Mirai nikki
SAO
fullmetal alchemist
zoku szs

Why would I watch a show just for the opening? You can just look it up on youtube.

Big Order is so bad it feels like it's constantly skipping through scenes and episodes without you noticing, but sure enough, you go check the running time and the number of the episode, and it's all there. It feels like a fever dream. I could make a more logical and interesting story in my fucking sleep.

Well its interesting how they manage to make it somewhat make it work with such a boring plot.

You're a big order

first you see it on youtube, figure a studio capable of making so good op must also make good show overall.
Then you eventually drop the show after that idea proved to be false.

Maria Holic

For you

Rinne no Lagrange is a great example of this

>a guy I know is watching big order purely because his love for Big O made him interested in a series with big o- in it
Is Big O good?

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU MADE A TERRIBLE SHOW. WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR MASTER PLAN?

Believe it or not, the manga is even worse

The manga works a lot better.

Oh words I'll probably never utter again fit this thread.

Divine Gate.

>You will never be a manga artist that shits out incomprehensible bullshit which somehow manages to get animated by talented people with no sense in their heads

The manga seems like it'd be a lot better

become an animator and spend hours animating few seconds of incomprehensible bs that is popular for some reason
animating must be the worst job out there

Is this "I watch it because I like the OP/ED"-shit some new meme crap? I suddently see this getting posted all the time since the end of 2015 or something but barely ever before. If I like an OP I wait for the single and download the flacs or download a HQ version of the animated OP, though I never cared enough about OPs to do the latter.

Big Order as a whole has a great soundtrack. Jazzy tunes, the Opening, the Ending is pretty decent too.
It's just a shame the show itself is completely fucking retarded and inconsistent. The writing is complete trash even by anime standards.

I'm not following, were those meant to be negatives? Big Order is some of the most fun in ages because of how utterly nonsensical it is.

Well I think it even looks pretty nice sometimes. But yeah, the show is such a mess it's actually interesting to see if it can get any worse than MN.
I wonder if it'll boost the manga sales.

Maybe if I knew going in I would have enjoyed it too, but I just took it seriously and then immediately regretted doing so. By the end of the third episode I could do nothing but drop it.

You serious? Yes, it's really good.

The second season isn't of the same quality as the first but that's likely due to the input by CN. At least they gave us a second season at all.

Except it was actually entertaining. The OP isn't enough of an incentive alone.

It certainly was but then the annoying gags were used repeatedly, MC became an Ichika, and character development kept being reset by shit like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va51da4NdyQ

Gen'ei was not really that good, but I picked it up because of Traumerei.