Russia weaponizing Nazis to destroy America

>Russia used facebook for pollitial adds
>Russia creates fake organization "Secure our Borders"
>Russia uses Facebook to organize and coordinate anti-immigration rallies on US soil

Anyone else feel like /stormfront/ is just a tool Russia is using to destroy American values and way of life? Russia seems very keen on using social media to help in this task. Sup Forums's Sup Forums has become a [safe space] for Nazis in general.

My question is, how many of you are actually Nazi's and how many are Russian spies?
Of course, any answer you give won't be believed, so feel free to answer any way you like.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help
youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA
breitbart.com/news/facebook-accounts-from-russia-bought-ads-during-us-campaign/
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia even prevented Hillary from ever campaigning in Wisconsin. Fucking ruskies are good

Probably like 50% of the posters here are actually Russian shills, or useful idiots that have fallen for Russian propaganda.

how do they fucking outsmart our shitty CIA at every turn? they have a fraction of US defense budget but BTFO us intelligence at every turn. maybe they deserve to be the global power for their competency

>says the Russian shill

Russian slave labor is cheap.

the majority of Russians can't even speak english

I'd say ANTIFA are Russian shills, as are SJWs.

Normies hate them far more than the opposing side.

Russia created the subversion, and the useful idiots, which are the rabid lefties, bought it.

Not that Russia hasn't helped make the other side, but ALL normies like borders and nationalism.

They don't need a majority to run a few troll farms.

all Jews must die

Sup Forums is the eternal wellspring of memes.

Almost every successful meme on the internet has originated here. It makes sense perfect sense to infiltrate Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is and has always been a Russia-based website with a few American guests.

Sounds like kikebook is the tool they're using to submit propaganda to. Don't think too many people visit stormfront user.

>Russia used facebook for pollitial adds
Russia spends 100k on facebook ads HEADLINE NEWS

How much money did Hilary Clinton spend on election?

$1.4 billion

Hmmmm...

Russian values are fascistic.

I'm Pro-white, that doesn't make anyone a Nazi. Any more than being a progressive makes you a closet pedophile.

Russian hacker here. At this point I think the western world would be better under control of Putin than globalist Jews. The roles have been reversed. We're the cosmopolitcan commie scum, and they're the nationalistic, self-preserving capitalists. Papa Putin save us from ourselves

What if we are ALL Russian shills, and not a single genuine person is here?

This is a divide and conquer shill.

Also, now that Facebook basically handed the American goverment to Russia on a silver platter, you now see Zuckerberg2020 on Sup Forums all over the damn place.
Coincidence? Or is Russia rewarding him for his help and plan for Zuck to be the next pawn elected into office?

>local man shocked that foreigners have access to the internet

Things to be outraged about:
[X] Obama flying to Britain to meddle in Brexit referendum
[X] American corporations, super pacs, and billionaires spending fuckhuge amounts of money to manipulate the election
[] Russia making a facebook group or buying some dumb ads that everyone blocks anyway

Also, RT tried to shill BLM.

A strong and nationalistic US is something Russia or China don't want, so they wouldn't be doing such.

A divided one is what they want.

fuck nazis and fuck you OP

>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian hacker

What if every poster here besides you is a bot?

LONG LIVE RUSSIA.

KILL JEWS

KILL ISRAEL!

Beepski boopski

Goldstein is to 1984 what Russia is to 2017

op is correct, it has become cult like

>Intelligence committee is considering a public hearing with Facebook and other social media sites

Will Nishimura have to go before congress?

don't let this thread die

that's the plan, both we and russia want to destroy zog and start a race war, that's why we bring the united states down together and build a new country for white americans

this whole thing has been about destabilisation from the start, it's the only chance white people have in the west

Dumb. Goldstein was an undercover agent who posed as opposition in order to catch dissidents and have them reeducated and/or unpersoned. Even if you think Putin's motives are sinister and that his western supporters are useful idiots, he's not working for the American globalist establishment.

That might just be the biggest happening in Sup Forums history.

This

I don't think even Trump wanted to work with Russians. I'm 90% positive Trump didn't want to win, and he ONLY ran as president cause Putin told him if he ran, and lost the election, Putin would allow Trump to build his new Trump Tower in Moscow. This has been Trumps dream tower for years. Russians screwed Trump over by getting rigging the election in his favor, cause Trump will never get that tower in Moscow after this.

mentalhealthamerica.net/finding-help

Makes complete sense

What if Israel planted evidence linking Russia to "Secure our Borders"? As someone who grew up in the southwest, I actually do care about our border security

Russia is a spook

Im not that bright but id say the Russians are backing the communist/marxist antifa fags. I know its a stretch but i doubt theyre backing capitalist right wingers. Maybe im wrong.

The US gov does the same and worse on every foreign election. Russia isn't guilty of a single thing, as the left pivots and deflects with some cherry picked analysis of Facebook ads to pull away from their catastrophic muh collusion narrative, while furthering their agenda.

>muh russia narrative
>haha fuck western civilization fuck white people

Heil zuckerberg

I red something (no citation, sorry) that 48 people "liked" an anti-immigration rally, and 4 (four) people attended the rally as a result of the $50,000 ad campaign. So you're suggesting this swayed the election away from Clinton?

a single smart Russian is like a quantum computer

they have taken over this entire website and made it an indoctrination camp for dispossessed losers

even during the Cold War we sent our smartest people to learn from Russian genius

It's scary how many people on Sup Forums don't care. Unless those are paid Russian shills too. Russia is putting everything into their push to destroy EU and USA.

lol

>muh russia

>implying Russia is on our side
youtube.com/watch?v=0wakec06NlA
They want America to become communist you dummies

Nazis are banned from and, don't use Facebook.

>implying the EU shouldn't be destroyed

USSR != Russia you dummy.

>implying they don't want it back

>Anyone else
>My question is
Am I right, you goys-- I mean guys?

they back both sides to destabilise the country
that's a good thing
russia isn't a communist country anymore, retard

Turn your brain off and let the media think for you. Wait...you already have.

unite the right my бpaтья

show the ads
you can't because they won't release them, because they don't want anyone to see what the ads actually were. Because it would be damaging to the narrative they are trying to spin.

Really flips my shrimp. Hmmmm.

I encourage everyone to kill 5 Antifa fags this year.

I'll happily be a Slav over a slave. Fuck off back to your fakebook.

we need a reform the CIA like what happened to the OSS. drain the swamp. bring in the ruskies

They can just change their name or ({[they]}) can use some sort of signals or be more discrete about it.

For instance, they can call themselves pro-white
and claim they want "immigration reform" and want to "secure the borders" and have the exact same agenda as Nazis with none of the negative connotation.

They certainly want the power and influence part back. But they don't want the failed economic policies and social decay back, nor do they appear to want to spread Marxist ideals any longer. They are the ones, after all, supporting all the far-right movements in Europe.

>win an election by spending 50k on advertisements

Schizophrenia: the post.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real lads.

how do i get them to send me some AKs?

>he's against securing the borders
>as he locks his front door and enjoys the wall in his own backyard

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

>it's good to destroy EU and US
Thanks Russia.

If you think the EU is a good thing you're a rapefugee loving globalist kike and your opinion is irrelevant. The US is another story; I don't think it should be destroyed, but certainly the Zionist, globalist power structure needs to be destroyed.

>implying you're not secretly a russian sent here to make people who think russia hacked the election look like fucking demented mental cases in order to discredit the theory

If the EU and US that we're trying to save is the same one that let's in millions of people from 3rd world countries and chastises you for questioning that logic, then yes they need to go. Once we turn that corner there won't be anything left to save.

>jew who unabashedly collects and stores peoples personal information for his own use will run in 2020
>says evil russians advertised for trump on his jewish datamining site
>this is true

>Anyone else feel like /stormfront/ is just a tool Russia is using to destroy American values and way of life?

No. Russia is making a huge mistake.

Remember the great mistake Germany made with the sealed train? Russian support of the US Right is at least as disastrous....for them.

Humans make mistakes. Putin and Russians are vain by nature. They'll read this post and not believe it.

Another shill thread by a kike

>Russians are vain by nature.
Remember kids, racism is OK if it's against white people!

>says the CIA shill who literally scripted trips in order to make his point seem more valid

I'm a Russian spy and a nazi. What're you gonna do it fatty?

>Hundreds of fake Facebook accounts, probably run from Russia, spent about $100,000 on ads aimed at stirring up divisive issues such as gun control and race relations during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, the social network said Wednesday.
Fuck off, kike.
breitbart.com/news/facebook-accounts-from-russia-bought-ads-during-us-campaign/

ITT: we're all communist shills or kike shills

I'm a Russian spy
Well no I'm not really but do have a hat, so pretty close
Spy's wear hats - r-right?

Thanks Russia. 2 rubles have been deposited in your Russia bank account.

>no one would've been talking about gun control and race relations if not for a tiny russian ad buy on kikebook

I was promised 5 rubles!

I heard Russia hacked the paper ballots in Michigan too

this. Putin did nothin wrong.

Ive been wanting secure borders before i even came to Sup Forums though.
>if you dont want millions of mexicans illegally pouring into your country you are a useful idiot
OkKid.jpg

>If you don't support hormone treatment for children you are a russian spy
дeйcтвитeльнo пoлyчaeт мoй мoзг бeг

You're just a filthy kike

>2 rubles
that's not what we agreed to Boris.

So....

so is this the new shill method? we're all just russian bots? is this twitter?

the usa is a two party elitist pseudodemocracy, you cannot vote your way out of this demographic situation, the system must be destroyed

also i don't know why any person with a confederate flag would support the pro diversity eu that attacks countries who don't want to become the next sweden

> People who don't hold my beliefs are tools
KYS

Saged

We are Nazis for free. Be glad to get some Putinbux though famalam. At least some Stoli.

why the fuck would russian spies troll these sites? nobody in here is doing anything important. get over yourselves.

Is this a passage from Hillary's new book?

>destroy American values

go an' adopt a niglet, christcuck coon!

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 60%, or even 50% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

shill

Strong and nationalistic US is something that can be only achieved by racial purge/apartheid/balkanization. That's about it