John Kelly forced out Trump's long-time aide/bodyguard/friend! Making moves to isolate the president

youtu.be/uOQuG4jx7_A?t=3m41s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JPO4MFGVa-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

blackpill

holy shit Alex is gonna have to burst in there and save the president

This shit never ends.

This is getting weird DESU

Why are there zero Trump people left in the huwhyte house?

Trump is a big boy
he can sort his own shit

please stop whiteknighting

kek >this

If scizophrenia is like diabetes.

You dumb bastards are about to lose your leg kek

AJ is next to get hung out to dry

Kelly and McMaster totally took control of the White House.

Maybe this was the deep state plan all along. They didn't want a Hillary in the white house, or even an Obama. They wanted a military dictatorship, and Trump set himself up for the kill shot of our republic.

Fugg.

We need to get our memes in the streets.

No!!!! We Need to Save The President!!! and clean out the entire White House and Federal agencies of the corruption.

Bump so /ptg/ cult can see that Trump is lost to the deep state already
>muh 4D cheese

if they are an example of the kind of top military, you should support them

God I hope so. Let's get the string pullers put of the shadows.

The republic must fall for the empire to rise anons. ORDER 66 SOON!

they probably will be called as... the Pentagon

did you know it was funded in 1941... the 11 of September????????

what an amaizing conincidence

they are the real ones behind NATO probably

We need the anons who used magic against Killary during the election to do the same against Kelly and McMaster. It's time to stop messing around. They didn't think Killary was gonna lose and that demonstrates your power against them. Do what must be done to save Trump and destroy the Military industrial complex architects of the deep state. I know you can do it, lads.

someone get the video of him fucking that guy with the sign up early on in the primaries outside the trump tower.

Just join the military then. Fucking idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPO4MFGVa-w

i remember it being worse.

why is everyone spelling "white" wrong today, 4th person on pol who spelt it weird...

Go back newfag this isn't a Kikebook comment section or dicus forums. Kys nigger and lrn2vernacular

your military wants to conquer the globe and you keep sabotaging them

they have a military mind, they proably are technocrats

I am eager to see in what does this end

because if you spell the huwhyte house correctly FBI will raid your computer

Fuck off compromised modnigger. You're just trying to false flag me as a newfag in an attempt to character assassinate me. I see through your shit like it's transparent you actual newfag.

>thinking they would be good for the people
Breh, these are the guys who will create the Noahide dystopia in America. This won't be like Hitler.

>Hitler
>Implying I support you rightwing retards

I am saying that this three men currently have proven to be good men with good intentions and impecable behavior

they keep giving shots of knowing about israel behavior, the mistakes of the last decade done because of political interference, etc...

The astroturfing is strong in this thread.

Who's gunna protect the Don? He's gotta live to go back in time or there will be a paradox

you honestly think white Christian males are going to somehow be treated better under "an empire" than they are under the Republic?
At least under the Republic we have laws that protect Christians, under the empire there will be none.
The sick part is they're using the Left to justify ending the Republic, so they can then persecute the Right.
End times; get your soul right with God and Jesus Christ.

they're poking fun at the way some old school people pronounce it.

They know that we will hunt them down and kill them for this if they continue, right?
Make sure they know, CIA.

The SS probably didnt let him do anything important so he figured OK fuck it I'm out.

you & what army

You and what amy scrub bitch habeeb it I'm going to be balls dep

Who did we elect?
Trump of Kelly?

Schiller is out?
Fuck he's compromised

Bubba's Army. You couldn't beat a bunch of lazy predictable goat fuckers who'd never been ten miles from their house in fifteen years, you think you have a chance against pissed off and motivated Americans on American soil?

The CIA niggers have drugs we can't imagine.

Everyone's heard of LSD or MDMA, but those are just 2 examples of 2 types of psychoactives, tryptamines and Phenethylamines. LSD and psylicybin are typtamines, and MDMA and mescaline are Phenethylamines. Alexander Shulgin wrote 2 books, PiHKAL and TiHKAL, listing dozens of analogues, some like Bromo-dragonfly are almost as potent as LSD but last for 3 days, some you can eat grams all day and there's apparently no effect. The CIA niggers got all the Japs Unit 731 test data and Mengele's stuff too. They know all sorts of drugs, combinations of drugs, and who knows what else.

I've seen this comment before. Shill comment? Hmm.

Keep an eye open for shills, faggot anons

Blink twice if you're in trouble, President Trump.

>1000x502

>Huehue, lets support our genurools huuuu!!

Generals that support the Zionist globalist dystopia that will enslave you.

Me and my battalion are ready.

Yo nigga, better watch out before you get SWAT'd

new burgers learning for the first time that the POTUS is not the person in charge of their country.

>my battlation and I*

Whatever happen, happens. I don't trust the Trump Admin at this point. I hope for the best and I hope that his campaign agenda goes through, but it's just not looking like it's gonna happen.

This. I don't really care about Trump news that much anymore. I'm not anti-Trump, I just don't care anymore.

Kek. You underestimate us.