American Revolution (1765-1783)

American Revolution (1765-1783)
>78 years later
American Civil War (1861-1864)
>77 years later
WW2 (1941-1945)
>78 years later
XXXX (2023-???)

The Fourth Turning cycle predicts that the next crises event will happen within the 2020s by Gen Z. Given the fact that Gen Z's future economically is bleak due to a shrinking labor market it's not that far fetched

Shit that actually makes sense. We're due for another major conflict if that's the method we're using.

Either the Second Civil War, or World War 3

That's pretty selective. What about WW1? It arguably affected the world at least as much as WW2.

The War of 1812 and the Mexican-American War were both pretty important too

All those three conflicts are much more significant to America's development and are part of a cycle
The revolutionary war established indepdence from Britain, the civil war gave birth to the federal government and WW2 established America as a superpower country and worlds policeman

war of 1812 can be considered part of the Napoleonic Wars which started from the American Revolution. Mexican American war was fairly insignificant except setting the stage for the civil war.

>Napoleonic Wars which started from the American Revolution.
I read that as "Napoleonic Wars started the American Revolution". I was going to smack you.

If it wasn't for the Mexican-American War, we wouldn't have a west coast. I doubt we would be THE North American power if Mexico controlled that territory

I mean bringing the slave-free state controversy to a head.

We could have had Washington and Oregon for Pacific coast access.

More on Fourth Turning . . .

What will HappeningX establish?

Probably a totalitarian military state

But right wing or left wing is the question.
Am I the only one who kinda wants to see a right wing totalitarian military state in America?

>totalitarian military state
Why military?

I think all this liberal, leftist bullshit is going to reach a fever pitch peak, then a hard swing to the right will happen.

>RWDS on the degenerate leftists plz

The military state will only serve the elites and those who are rich or in power. Just look at the security militarization of the Hamptons
Because the U.S spends more on its military than the next five countries combined

I'm all for a hard swing right, but military totalitarianism is not going to serve anyone's best interest, except for (((them))).

But isn't Trump's goal to destroy the elite class in America? Let's say he succeeds and the hard right swing to a totalitarian state happens.
What then?

I've never heard Trump express a desire to "destroy the elite class;" his populist message is intended to appeal to the average Joe (white, working-middle class). If the elite were destroyed, though, what need would there be for a totalitarian state? Wouldn't that mean more decentralized power?

Gimme a title or two on totalitarian military states that are faggy Leftist diatribes.

That's actually a good point, Trump wants to decentralize power and shrink the government considerably.

The swamp is far too big and deep for that to happen in his administration. Everybody is colluding against him even his own party

Aside from the corruption the economy is going to tank hard and leave more people in pain. Our GDP growth for last year was 1.6% which was almost as low as the growth rate in 2001 when we had a recession. The Fed is overprinting money to bail everyone out while many many asset bubble are keeping the global economy afloat. The next recession might turn into a full on Depression even if the media won't tell you that
If there's a bank run and the banks decide people can only withdraw a certain amount of money daily, than all hell will break loose just like in Greece

Does somebody have the inforgraphic that shows that empires are basically macro-organisms with a life expectancy of ~250 years?
Something big and nasty is on the horizon.

I have full faith in Trump's abilities, intelligence, and cunning against the swamp. Just wait until 2018 and 2020!

I feel it too. I just hope me and my family come out okay.

>martin armstrong