Jewish Shapeshifting

There was a thread on this earlier but I wanted to see if there are any more anons out there who've noticed this peculiar phenomenon and what they can tell me about it. Every so often, a (((verified))) Twitter user will take a moment to lecture "fellow white people" on why whites are terrible and responsible for all the worlds ills. The problem is, these "white people" happen to be members of the (((tribe))). Why doesn't anyone ever call this out?
I've begun collecting as many screenshots and examples as I can because I'm going to use them and make a pamphlet or something, but I'd like to hear your opinions and suggestions on how to shed more light on this shapeshifting. Will bump with what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>this goy keeps these images
I feel loved

This goy is going to keep your hook nose on a plate and your ashes on my mantel. Iran can't get nukes soon enough.

Stay lonely fag
Sage

Good work user

Gas yourself, chaim. I must have hit a nerve for you to be in this thread.

Fucking jews are what they need to be, the slimey kikes.
Whether it's white, jewish, or just 'fellow humans' you've got to always be in the lookout for a crypto-kike masquerading in order to furthers its political end.

Because they are judeans who say they are but aren't

Yeah OP, he's worries his filthy twitter misgivings would be which he would find in this thread.

First the nearest oven and get in, sheckelstein, your nose is showing

Pardon my terrible articulation, as I'm drunk

But regardless, the jew is a formless cancer

DELET THIS YOU FILTHY GOYIM OR YOULL BE HEARIN FROM MY LAWYAHS

enjoy ban

[urge to commit genocide intensifies]

And they're supposedly clever. You'd think they'd read the rules.

bump

I've been saying for a while the key to winning against he juden is to become the juden. You must remind people often that jews ARE white. If they're going to sink our ship by god they will drown with us.

Here in oz we recently had a shitshow when multiple politicians were outed as dual citizens, and therefore unable to serve in office.

Funny how nobody pointed out that Jews are de facto dual citizens because we have a few of them in parliament representing Israel's interests (Michael Danby being the worst of the lot).

As long as the state of Israel exists, Jews should be banned from all forms of public office to avoid a conflict of interests.

>Jews are de facto dual citizens

What about Italian-Americans, who can automatically get Italian citizenship if they have an Italian grandparent?

Does anyone ever tweet this to them and ask them why they're switching their race? I'm just curious what they'd say if was pointed out to them.

I'm waiting for someone to take their rhetoric seriously and start beating up "white people" but turns out their beating up the Jews and while the Jews scream they aren't white, but that point it's too late to tell the difference anymore.

>[urge to commit genocide intensifies]
You guys seem completely clueless. Do you realize that this is the definition of "white" according to the US census:

White – A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

Obviously, according to this definition, you can be white and jewish.

If this for some reason pisses you off so much, you should spend your time lobbying to get the definition changed by the US census.

Italy hasn't infiltrated congress and subverted the entire United States military and government. And I can't remember the last time Italians demanded laws against denying Godfather III was good.

>Does anyone ever tweet this to them and ask them why they're switching their race?
Like most normies, their interpretation of the word "white" is based on the Census definition of "white" (see above), i.e. it is completely consistent to be both white and jewish.

everyone i know is getting jew wise af. their days of ruling are over. they really overplayed their hand with this whole trump hate thing. it's done. the goyim know.

>Italy hasn't infiltrated congress and subverted the entire United States military and government.
I was responding to a comment about "de facto dual citizenship", not conspiracy theories.

>conspiracy theories

What a good goy. Let me guess, you're a conservative Christian?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

I love how mad you jews get because we don't consider you white. It's like we take off your mask of subversion and shapeshifting and your powers don't work. btw I consider jews white passing but also honorary non-whites

this was five days later. five

>I love how mad you jews get because we don't consider you white.

What jew is mad that some random Sup Forums person doesn't considers them jewish but not white? All the anger that I see is the Sup Forums's who seem extremely upset at the Census definition of the word "white", even though it's really not relevant for anything (e.g. if you want to be clear who you are referring to, just refer to white jews and white christians. its not complicated)