NYCfag here...

NYCfag here. The mayor election is in November and we need to dethrone the current libcuck mayor that's ruining our city.

The GOP candidate. Nicole Malliotakis, is a trump supporter and our best bet. We need the help of kek and meme magic to help her win in Nov.

Westchesterfag here, at least from what I've heard, DeBlasio fucked himself too hard to get reelected. Can anyone say otherwise or is the future bright

yeah I freakin hate Diblasio because oh his dumb ass there's millions of parking signs, you seriously can't park anywhere not to mention he put up those speeding cameras around the five boroughs, 25 mile speed limits are freakin retarded.

>we
>our
Of whom do you speak?

Mark my words, there isnt a chance in the world he loses, nyc isnt what it used to be and as with many cities, we will never see a republican mayor again, unless the parties flip flop

hahaha no. the number of people that hate deblasio don’t outnumber the number of illegals who are driven to their local voting stations. there are 30 spanish VOTE HERE signs for every one english one

Fuck.

From the looks of it, plenty of people hate DeBlasio lots. I haven't really heard anything positive.

The only reason he won the first election was because

1. his opposition was the head of the MTA, and everybody hated that.
2. he used the "my son is black" card

Can't use reason 1 anymore and i doubt reason 2 would help him again.

>we will never see a republican mayor again
>nyc isnt what it used to be

Last year:
>we will never see a republican president again
>usa isnt what it used to be

Thank you for this, I was thinking we needed a post about this but I feel like there's not enough NYers here to get a thread going.

Have you even been to this state? Even hispanics hate this mayor. I haven't even seen any support from this dude.

Bunp for actual content.

FUCK THIS GAY SHIT

HEIL GADDAFI FUCK SIONISTAS

Bump

Save New York OP

Not many hate Mudslimes like the Greeks

Learn this past week he's not really Bill de Blasio. He changed his name. He was born Warren Wilhelm Jr. Malliotakis should start referring to him as Warren Wilhelm. Particularly during a debate.

Is deblasio just a footnote in history?

This election really is reminding me of Trump v Hillary.

DeBlasio, the democratic candidate, is totally unlikable from both sides and even his own "supporters" say he's shit but will vote for him because he's a democrat.

Nicole, the republican candidate, gets shit on because she's a republican (therefore some evil racist nazi) and opposition really have no real arguments to use against her except that.

Hopefully the outcome will be the same and the GOP side wins.

>Nicole Malliotakis, is a trump supporter
Yeah sure you better fucking check that shit because it maybe all fucking talk retard.

>(((Malliotakis)))
why should i let a greek run the city?

Because she's half-cuban?

Better than the current niggerlover mistake we have as mayor.

Fucking DiBlasio sucks, he could fuck up a cup of coffee.

Trump voter. Pretty strong support, maybe a bit of a wildcard. DiBlasio is running his campaign that she is in bed with Trump so she may distance herself for appearance

Good point. Cubans hate illegals.

NY has never had a female mayor do that's in her favor with disenchanted liberals. DiBlasio is a hated politician across the spectrum

Yeah I'm sure NYC will have a Republican mayor. Yeah that has a chance of happening.

whats her platform stances?

Last i checked theres alot of shit that needs to be fixed in the MTA considering how old it is

>NYC
> voting Republican

Kek what a pipedream, a politician running on a platform of pro-pedophilia would have a better chance of winning in NYC than a Republican. That city reaches levels of degeneracy only rivaled by that of San Francisco

fuck the poor, nuke the homeless, free guns, all the soda you can drink.

Pataki 2018

It has under Giuliani, reminder he;s the one that cleaned up most of the city and got the hookers off of Times Square

She voted down Dreamers act. Not pro-illegals but she's waffles on gay marriage, regrets voting against it. Not too bad. She's got a good shot because she's a woman, mixed breed and could play it as a moderate conservative. I suspect it's a lock with DiBlasio being a SJW horrorshow, even too much for Jew York

If she runs a really good platform that appeases the liberals a bit there might be a chance.

People hate de Blasio about as much as Jersey hates Chris Christie

>The mayor election is in November and we need to dethrone the current libcuck mayor that's ruining our city.
Agree.
> Nicole Malliotakis, is a trump supporter and our best bet
No no just no, women should not be in politics and you should not vote for a woman.

A woman will fuck up the city even more then the libcucks already have and a woman's job is not to be in politics (she should have had kids long ago).

Either way fuck having any woman run for any office in government.

Prior to 2014, NYC voted for a republican mayor for two decades.

Quit acting like it's not remotely possible and educate yourself.

New York, your government is too big and too expensive.

Vote to make Larry Sharpe (L) your governor next year.

My neighborhood was one of the few red spots in NYC during the election. Good times.

>Trump supporter
>In backyards NYC

Ain't gonna happen. Deblasio is an absolute failure, even CBS goes after him hard, but these idiots in the city will vote for him again simply because he's antitrump and she isn't.

well, i just found out jimmy mcmillan is sorta officially retired. however...

>McMillan announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016 election,[4] but withdrew from the campaign on December 9, 2015 and announced that he was retiring from politics.[5] He later endorsed Republican candidate Donald Trump, stating that "He's the only one who is supporting my brother veterans, which is good enough for me."[6]

It'll be a landslide for DeBlasio as jobless niggers and spics are bused around to vote, supervised by more niggers and spics who are barely literate but work Election Day to get paid $125, they can't do any other work. The GOP broad is nice but she is a literally who. Also she is Greek so sandniggers won't vote for her either.

BBRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

DeCuckio is safe. Yeah, there are people who hate him, but I've never actually seen these fuckers.

Meanwhile, every leftist in NYC sucks his dick. Malliotakis is fighting a hopeless battle.

That was then, this is now. We live in an era where virtue signalling is all that's necessary to gather support.

>Nicole Malliotakis
It's amazing what you can do with photoshop.

Can meme magic be used for stuff outside of politics?

Bump. Make it happen.

bump

A woman will NEVER be a good choice.

hawtty...count me in!

This.

Giuliani was a Repub, and Bloomberg was his first 2 terms, then he switched to independent.

De Blasio is an ideologue who says dumb shit but the city's doing well under him, so who's gonna care besides the people wrapped up in the 24-7 politics cycle?

reminds me of my governor greg abbott

Digits confirm