Meanwhile in Commiefornia

GoFundMe Raises $60K For Hot Dog Vendor After Cops Stole His Earnings

>>The next morning, Flores started a GoFundMe page to help the vendor with “personal, legal and professional matters.” He called the campaign “OfficialJustice4Juan&StreetVendors.” The campaign was set to raise $10,000 to help Juan, and “to cover other vendors who have been robbed of their hard earned living through citations and the removal of their carts.” As of now, it’s raised over $60,000 and it is continuing to rise quickly.

activistpost.com/2017/09/gofundme-raises-60k-hot-dog-vendor-cops-stole-earnings.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: ActivistPost (Activist Post)

HEY ASSHOLE. I'M GETTING REAL FUCKING TIRED OF YOUR SHIT.

he didn't see a penny

;)

That would great, what a kek ending

>break rule
>get punished for breaking rule in hopes that it will dissuade you from breaking it again
>ask internet for money so you don't feel effects of punishment and are more likely to break rule again in future
Why is this allowed?

Because 'muh herd wurkin immigerant'

With any luck they confiscate that too.

please I hope somebody has reported him to ice

I'm beginning to think I should stage something like this or that bus driver lady who got "bullied" by kids.

I want free fucking money.

>ice raids house
>seizes 60 k on suspicion of criminal activity
deports before trial
>seizes hotdog stand as well

Good. Fuck the state. He's actually out there trying to make a living on his own terms. Stop fucking with small business owners.

Raising money for legal defense of criminals is against the GoJewMe terms.
I've done my part. How about you?

good bootlicker

If I were brown I would make a living doing this. Go do illegal stuff, get in trouble and then get other people to give you money for it.

To be fair, commiefornia has some dumbass regulations.

Having to be inspected to make sure you have a minimum amount of fecal matter in your hot dog water when serving the public is not a "dumbass regulation" Paco.

>the State should be able to confiscate the money of hard-working entrepreneurs because they didn't pay it tribute via licensing

This is what the groveling, drooling Stormtard actually believes. He will support and cheer on any tyranny, any abuse - as long as the victim of it is not white. If you're reading this, Stormtards, you need to get the fuck out of my country and go back to Europe - where the notion of limited government you so despise is just as hated by the general population.

Our Founding Fathers literally fled that shithole to create a half-decent country where working men could be free to pursue happiness, and you alt-right retards just have to try your hardest to fuck it up. Continental philosophy (see: fascism and communism) is a blight upon this nation. If you love it so much, just

GO

THE FUCK

BACK

To be fair, it was illegal to take his money without a warrant. So yes, he did suffer unlawful treatment and losses. Can anyone prove me wrong, I'd like to be wrong.

>>ask internet for money so you don't feel effects of punishment and end up making more money off internet gibsmedat so are less likely to break rule again in future as no need to do shit work when you can use crowd funding from gullible guilty liberals

Viva la Raza! If any of you pasty crackers think that racism only exists among whites you're delusional

take back your country before it's too late..

What did the "cop" on a fucking bicycle do with the money?

>tfw I couldn't even raise 1k after I've become paralysed waist down

>liberals want more regulations
>cry when regulations are enforced

The law is not something you can choose to ignore. There are plenty of awful laws, most of the in fact, but that does not give anyone the right to ignore them. The guy broke the law, knowingly, and got treated like a criminal, because he is.

We have no fucking idea. Likely went back to the station and split it with "the boys", like the gang of thieves they are.

He was probably selling drugs out of the cart.

>Instead of telling the guy to fuck off, cop literally reaches into his wallet and pockets all his money
Cops aren't your friends just because they target nonwhites, this is something people here need to learn

Tax free?

are you saying that the founding fathers didn't believe in taxes?
The officer used civil forfeiture because he suspected the stand was illegal, so he didn't need a warrant.

What are going to do with money, you can't walk.

Careful what you wish for, paco.

Pretty sure it's evidence. Just like if you are caught selling drugs. They will take your cash. Speaking of, if he were a legit tax paying business, he probably would have been making more credit card sales and the cop wouldn't be able to confiscate it. Interesting how that works.

Here's an idea: buy a fucking license to sell hotdogs, Juan.
>hurr I'm gonna break the law to pocket extra cash
>waaaah they took my money
>libtards shower him in virtual signaling money

That poor fucking kid.

He was surrounded by several other vendors who all received multiple warnings that the vendor in question was not aware of, all the warnings from the same cop, according to multiple witnesses and the vendor himself. He never received a warning, just straight into punishment. It was also specifically a BACON hotdog stand, so chances are it was 'offensive' to the Mudslime students. The problem isn't the enforcement of the law here, but rather the selective enforcement.

I think that's the fat British roommate from Bridesmaids, but fatter.

You're retarded. It's tagged and entered into evidence. Cops don't need Jorge's hotdog money ffs. I could see some doing that on a huge drug bust, but nobody is going to risk their career over a few hotdog dollars.

Nobody's contesting the fact that the law, as it stands, makes this man a criminal - we're simply pointing out that it's unjust. If he ignored an unjust law, he is not to blame - the legislators, bureaucrats, and lobbyists who implemented it in the first place are. They are the ones who violated his rights.

I would say that not only do we have a right to ignore unjust laws, but we have a civic duty. After all, that's what the Founding Fathers' did against the Stamp Act, Tea Act, and Intolerable Acts - civil disobedience and resistance is at the core of our Republic.

I would argue that this man's persistence to preserve his rights in the face of tyranny makes him more American than anyone denouncing him in this thread. He embodies what we all should strive for as citizens - the willingness to fly in the face of tyranny to maintain and protect our rights.

Only if the money is stated to be specifically for the legal defense of an accused criminal. The idea behind this is that the cop seized the money without a warrant, therefore raising money to 'ease his burden' is allowed.

Ignorance of the law doesn't excuse you from following it. They are lucky any received warnings. That's a courtesy. Not an entitlement.

Acknowledging this.

Again, it's not about whether or not the law is enforced. It's about whether or not it's only enforced against specific people. I don't agree with it being allowed in any way, but that's the reason why people are finding it acceptable.

>dirty spics selling food shouldn't have to comply with food safety regulations

Even commiefornia knows how retarded that sounds

>Muslim students mad about bacon hotdogs sold at a cart that looked to be infested with bacteria

Stretching it. If anything they were expecting those who ate there to become ill. Most Muslims in the US aren't gutter trash who would eat rotten food from a street vendor.

>are you saying that the founding fathers didn't believe in taxes
>[founding fathers illegally throw tons of tea into the Boston Harbor to protest unjust taxes and laws]

Really forces you to contemplate ... what could they have meant by this? Perhaps, that the law isn't always good ... and patriots have a civic duty to resist unjust laws? Hmph ... indeed, this forces one to contemplate ...

>thinking.jpg

That's not the point. Simply selling pork on campus is enough to trigger snowflakes, and I'm not even talking about the Muslims themselves. If the pork sales are connected to the targeting, it's much more likely white leftist virtual signaling.

the law isn't unjust, the majority of the public want people like that vendor to adhere to certain standards, he didn't now he was punished

>the majority want = just

The majority of the public in Germany want Holocaust deniers to be censored and thrown in jail. Does that make the laws there just? Certainly not. The majority in Russia during the Revolution wanted all property to be collectivized and counter-revolutionaries executed. Did that make Lenin's actions just? Again, absolutely not.

If the approval of a majority makes an action just, then God smiles down upon every gang rape. Rather, it is not a majority which justifies an action, but rather whether or not the said action violates an individual's right to his own life.

Taxation and regulation violate the individual's right of self-ownership, because they seize the value of his labor or limit it and thereby claim ownership over what he used to make that labor: himself.

Rape and murder violate the individual's right of self-ownership, because they act upon the body of an individual which indisputably belongs to them.

A theory of rights based on self-ownership is the only coherent framework of justice we have. A "majority makes right" framework collapses into nonsense fairly quickly.

So giving people food poisoning and getting fined after ward is just but trying to stop them from selling poisonous food isn't?

>Taxation and regulation violate the individual's right of self-ownership, because they seize the value of his labor or limit it and thereby claim ownership over what he used to make that labor: himself.

Sure, in an alternate dimension where property rights magically defend themselves.

But in reality, wishes and dreams don't actually do anything.