"I'm looking for a stand that will kill my dad"

>"I'm looking for a stand that will kill my dad"
Why not then use the hand to void him you RETARD

Is this the face of a guy that could kill his own father, even if he was an abusive bastard that turned into a hideous monster? Okuyasu's way too pure for something like that.

>The hand kills people
Fucking animeonly-fag. Nobody knows what the hand does. It could simply be transporting them to a different place, where his father would still regenerate. Keicho would never take that chance. Read the manga. Also
>Okuyasu
>Being capable of killing his own father
Read the manga.

Why didn't he shoot his father and then defeat his stand?

But I read it years ago fag

Then why are you so dumb
Something something Dio cells

DIO cells regenerate his body, that's why he grew his arm back when josuke punched him

If his stand can't regenerate then he dies with it

Why didn't Josuke just heal him?

Yeah but, doesn't the fact that he can survive the arrow mean that he then gets a stand?

Was it explained in the manga why Josuke didn't/couldn't heal his father?
He offered it, but we never saw him do it.

What about hamon/ripple, it would kill him right ?

It's almost like araki is just another shitty manga author.

Araki forgot.

It's not his stand, its DIOs inherent regenerative power

His father already had a stand. He probably still has one but lacks the faculties to use it, much like how Dead Man's Questions Kira could have used Killer Queen if he had his memories.
Because his current state is his new, natural form. Crazy Diamond returns things to how they should be, and this now is how he should be. Dio's cells have completely merged with him. And Josuke didn't offer to try healing him, but to try helping them find a stand user who could heal him.

>Crazy Diamond returns things to how they should be,
crazy diamon break and put things back together however he wants , how do you think he fused a guy a rock??

Shining Diamond*
;)
; )

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

:^(

Probably, but who uses it anymore? Especially at that point.

But who is this mysterious men who resemble Josuke so closely???

A dropped time-travel plot, probably.

or something that jojolion will recont

Josefumi

>that bulge
It's Horse-cock Man.

Even if it's an aborted plot or something, you could still read it as the unlikely event of a "delinquent" going out of his way to help someone else.

Crazy Diamond's original ability was going to be "localized time travel" because he returns things to as they were, and because Crazy Diamond looks almost exactly like The World. Jotaro's original motivation for coming to Morioh was making sure nobody had a stand as crazy as The World, and pretty much the panel right after he mentions this you see Crazy Diamond's face and you just know Jotaro was there thinking "are you fucking kidding me".

At one point in the manga Okuyasu took his dad outside on a sunny day. If that didn't kill him, the ripple definitely won't.

>"localized time travel"
why do people keep this idea??

since when you see reforming the other guys nose you know this was not on his abilities

It was Bites Za Dusto with a more extreme shift. Why do people think it'd be anything else?

This is such a moronic theory, the only thing that angers me is that there are people stupid enough to believe it'll happen.

Just a dude with great hair.

I'm warning you faggot.

Aren't all Dio's cells weak to sunlight/hamon?

Kakyoin could stand in the sun without problems.
I assume that the cells are protected by the larger human body and that a targeted hamon attack would work if JJBA were a logically constructed story.

I'm so fucking gay because I watched Jojo

this desu

To be fair Kakyoin's shit was inside his head.
The green blob father? Dude was made of Dio's cells.

>Because I watched JoJo, I am so fucking gay

jojo is cool as fuck

But if Ripple hurt Joseph once, who said it can't work on their dad?

Are you going to get Kars back to Earth?
He's the only one left alive with a ripple strong enough to rustle anyone's sides.

Okayasu's stand doesn't kill people, retard. It just deletes them. Whether that means it sends them to another dimension, or world, or part of the planet, no one knows.

bring back Kars
MAKE JoJo GREAT AGAIN

You don't need Kars. You need the magic ruby.

Is it possible to test somehow? Like, have Okuyasu erase a camera and see if it transmits something?

>yfw Gappy steals time and Josefumi ends up in Josuke's universe

Ripple users have existed for thousands of years.

So what's the infamous Part 5 plot hole that breaks the entire story?

Abdul's soul ascended in the end of the vanilla fight.
The guy was dead.

Black Sabbath stabs Gold Experience with the arrow, and it doesn't go Requiem.

didnt GE original skill also involved that any damage to the stand creation will bounce back to the attacker?

I guess not his for some reason. Maybe the 'DIO part' is inside him?

You mean shit hair?

Araki shot himself in the foot with that OP ability so he decided to conveniently "forget" it.

Will DEAN leave this out?

>DEAN

It's just a good samaritan. I don't know why people make a big deal out of it.

Would NFP (That's our best be for an ofical nem from Araki, shut up) be able to survive the Big Crunch?

It's the main motivation and inspiration for Josuke. To have a mysterious person given that much screen time and not be relevant in an jojo manga, a series that has so many things to tie each other together either thematically or something plot wise, to have him just not be mentioned again doesn't make sense.

Seriously that skill basically meant no way are you going to be hurt. Araki dropped that the minute he brought in other stand users, specifically because of how OP it is.

>blindfold Okuyasu
>tell him that there's a bunch of insects and he needs The Hand to get rid of them
>he does it because he's retarded
>no more blob dad

>implying keicho would be able to do that to his little brother
despite all he said, in his final moments he protected him

It's just to show how and why Josuke got his shit hair, why getting his hair insulted triggers him so much and how Morioh is full of good people.

That's all it is.

USE HAMON
That guy is made of dio cells, and hamon can beat that shit