>>141331108

How appropriate... a psychotic pedophile, as an LGBT icon. Good job, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

darktower.wikia.com/wiki/It_(creature)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't give a shit about you or your shitty normie movie and your shitty normie website and your shitty blutooth connected toilet where google counts all of your shits and recommends you daily dietary advice. As a matter of fact I think you should go check it. You might need more fiber. Just once just once I wish you would stick your head outside and see the world for what it is. Real fuckers don't care about shit some jew posts online. I hope your mother dies.

>Cosmic horror that feeds on fearful children

What did the gay community mean by this?

Wtf is going on

This

I wouldn't know, it hasn't happened.

But, still no junkyard handjob.

This.

Fpbp

Good thing children will be afraid of it, and will find it can be defeated in adulthood.

In the book the first people he kills are gay people. I'm confused.

Wait. He's fuckin the kids too?

Fettuccine Panzerotti Bruschetta Paccheri

if they understood what he is they'd shoot themselves

Do leftists have any self awareness?

This(IT) needs to be turned into a new meme against them

>tossed salads and scrambled eggs
what did he mean by this? Did Frasier mean that faggots lick each other's assholes and lesbians will have retard babies?

They would.

>The original tweeter posted these screenshots of one irate reply, which includes the phrase: “Penny-Wise went out of his way to terrorize the effeminate male children. “The idea that his character would support the gay agenda is absurd. Take that post down.”

Holy shit the "delet this" meme. I can't believe people are this entitled over the internet.

you can't make this shit up

Isn't he based on a gay pedo serial killer? Why would they choose him as an icon?

>A cartoonish monster from beyond time and space that preys on young children
>Adopted by the alphabet soup degenerate brigade as an icon

Water is wet

What is IT? I don't care for the movie or the books, I'm not into horrorshit. Spoil away user.

Demon-spider-clown.

>moderate republican
>@JewsAreGreat

Orange lights and infinite spider legs.

This sounds like the typical shallow formula LGTBQASSHOLES use

>Thing that's currently popular and being talked about is now our thing and about us!

The funny thing is clowns don't scare me and I love spiders. It would be powerless over me if It went that way... It seems base itself off shallow normie trend-follower fears. Normies are always afraid of clowns and spiders because other normies are.

this and he got the kid who tried to suck bowers dick. it made fun of queers and niggers except it did turn into a leper and offers to give eddie head. it also appeared as the giant bird with a banner that said derry niggers get the bird fuckin kek

Holy fucking shit, the stupidity of Sup Forums is too much for me sometimes.

It's a fucking joke. The article literally mentions how this whole thing is a joke running off the Babadook gay icon meme, and that came about because of categorization error on Netflix.

Y'all are supposed to the be ones who are good at research and actually reading articles in full. I can't believe every single person in this thread took the bait this hard. Liberals are laughing their ass off at you guys overreacting to dumb ironic libshitposting.

>a fucking triforce?

Isn't that movie about pedophilia?

>Y'all
Stop pretending to be black, faggot.

How the FUCK did they think this was going to help their cause?

well i read the book and it's loaning on the existential dread of lovecraft works (something mr king is a total cunt about)

and what bait? if that article was published and is real

IT is the new Xir

Gays are confused too

MORE DRUNKPOSTING

Who the fuck would be so dumb as to identify the LGBT movement with a pedophile Clown who murders people?

Considering the "bad" kids jacked each other off and locked animals in a refrigerator and the "good" kids took turns fucking in the sewer system in pitch black darkness, it really makes me wonder why pennywise isn't a hero.

Sounds like an invitation for some sharp sharp memes. The clown is the worst kind of degenerate homosexual.

>IT became the new LGBT icon?
Fucking hilarious.

>and the "good" kids took turns fucking in the sewer system in pitch black darkness,
It was heterosexual, they're the good guys.

Some kinda evil being thats part of some cosmic species who's food so happens to be fear on our world. Crash landed in the US.

So like ET but ET is IT and IT is a fucking asshole and wont phone home.

So basically why we need a space wall.

King isn't fit to hold Lovecraft's jock.

This
Totally Not gay symbol
totally

But pedo symbol it is, and liberals are all up for that you sick fucks
Only liberal would make jokes on such matter

No it's about rehashing old material because Hollywood is filled with hacks

Clowns piss me off for some reason, but I can't imagine anyone actually being afraid of one.

The Tim curry IT was much scarier. I'm not afraid of clowns but his portrayal was just creepy as fuck.

This new IT is so over the top trying to look scary it doesn't come off scary at all.

>effeminate

'the fuck? They all nail a ginger loli in that story.

what the fuck did you guys do while I was at work

>Where were you when IT became the new LGBT icon?

When you just now inadvertently made the connection between LGBTXYZ(P) and Pennywise exclusively targeting children.

LOL. What a meme! What a lovely new meme!!!

Did you not see the original?

It is now.

Whats sad is most people relate to one of the kids.That means either 4 loser betas a kike a nigger and a whore (all females) relates to people and the rest are violent bully f ags. fuck I can relate to pennywise he had to scare some degenerate out of them to even make them edible.

fpbp, only thing we need is a John Pedosta cameo in the next movie, maybe a scene where they run into him at a pizza parlor similar to Stan Lee in the Avengers

"It doesn't count! We were just pretending to be retarded!"

That's not how memeing works. You just fucked yourselves
(makes for a change from fucking kids I guess).

>First the Babadook
>Now Pennywise

I don't get it, dudes. The end of the world must be coming.

It does look a bit like James Alefantis with makeup on.

Who the fuck are these idiotic LGBT leaders declaring horrific monsters as gay icons?

I am fairlynliberal and pro gay rights ans this is fucking stupid.

>Pennywise for LGBT
That would make sense being that he's a blood
sucking, kid diddling alien.

Fuck that whites said it first

FPBP

King was clearly molested as a child, and as such has conflicting desires to punish gays, but also engage in gay/pedophilic acts. Even the in gangbang he's more interested in the boy's dicks. Casting himself as Bev.

>First the Babadook
>Now Pennywise
There pretty much spelling it out that there monsters that go after children

Perfect first reply.

Central tenet of cultural marxism is to hijack and subvert whatever is popular and connect it to their "brand". But they really didn't think it through on this one.

His real form from the old movie

IT takes on the appearance of your particular fears.

I can no longer tell what is supposed to be meant as satire when it comes to the left.

These people have become so off the charts insane that they do a perfect job of making themselves look bad without our help.

FPBP

OWAHAHAHA

I feel like this thread is something youd read on a fake video game internet

First the babadook now pennywise...

Looks like subconsciously everyone understands where certain groups stand morally.

Is it because he preys on kids?

Remember, they are not trying to indoctrinate our kids. Fucking sickening.

It's a personification of Hollywood.

wait
let's let the normies bite the hook first

>his
How are you assign It a gender!

Both are are creepy clowns that prey on children. Lmao leftists have no awareness.

It was a dark time. You were thinking it was 9/11/2001 but the situation was so horrible I may wish for that luxury of being in those towers.

This. 90s It was goofy in a mocking way, which is exactly how it should have been. He was mocking his victims so he should have a goofy persona. Haven't seen the new flick yet, can't judge.

But damn, John Ritter and Harry Anderson were my heroes in the 90s. It i my favorite movie.

Fucking really? I thought you faggots had better style sense than that. This is the dumbest gay-claim since some faggot on TDS said Darth Maul should be a big gay icon since he had on more makeup than Vader.

Wait what? so the '+' in LGBTQPIOSNFN#EJ+ stands for inter-dimensional pedo-spider? I had no idea

Sounds like he thinks he's hot shit don't ya.

when the fippy is the bippy

Shit, it actually female
>From the spider "The Loser's Club" deduced that IT was female (based on ITs ability to reproduce).
darktower.wikia.com/wiki/It_(creature)

>an allegorical child molester is an ally of faggots

>deduced that IT was female (based on ITs ability to reproduce)
SHITLORDS, MEN CAN HAVE BABIES TOO

Are you telling me space turtles are natural enemies to faggots

What if you're afraid of heights?

Let the memes begin.
>hey kid, wanna see my feminine penis?

Is 2017 pennywise creepier than 1990 pennywise?

Y'all is a carry over from Middle English brought to America by the Scots-Irish.

You sure seemed to care enough to reply though, user

fpbp

Yes, Jeb.

>Don't you like gay rights?
>We have ALL the genders down here...
>And they ALL transition
>They ALLL transition
>Just like you will...
>Just like all of you will....
>Don't you want to be a good girl?
>You don't want your mothers to be mad, do you?

Bump